New Forum Skin by Sunday Evening

Started by Jorge D. Fuentes, August 27, 2005, 11:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge D. Fuentes

I'm currently about to head out to a Gaming Party, so I won't be around today.
However, I am 'almost' done with a Forum Skin that looks kinda nice (certainly better than this default Blue).

I'll hand it over to D'moon on Sunday night, whatever part of it is complete by then.  All I've got left to do currently is change a few colors around (really only one or two) and change the Reply Buttons (the BBC tag buttons you see when you're replying).

I would've done it yesterday but I've been playing with Interceptor, my Miniature Dachsund in Nintendogs (I named him after Shadow's dog from FFVI... however, I could only fit 'Ceptor' In the Dog Name, so I just call him Ceptor... but it SHOULD be Interceptor, dammit.. heh heh... rambling).

So yeah... once I recolor those, it'll be mostly complete.

What's most likely gonna happen (and I'm hoping you guys help me out on this) is, there will be things I will have 'missed' in the Skin.  I want you guys to PM me with any errors you see in the Colorings and Icons of the skin, once it's applied.

D'moon's working on a skin too, but his is a LOT more customized than mine is (I'm not gonna redraw all the little folder icons, etc... just maybe recolor 'em), so his might take a while.  Mine is near completion.

SO yeah... just a little something to let you guys know I exist.

Sincerely,
Jorge

Alucard_The_Great

YES! Im so glad its Sunday! Who would of thought the day would come where people would be happy on a Sunday? hahaha! J/k I wont be here because of Church (sorry I know I shouldn't bring up religeon I just had to explain myself).

I can't wait to get back!!! See ya!

Darkmoon

Well I haven't seen the new skin from Jorge yet, so who knows just how soon it'll be up... but soon... yeah... hopefully... yeah...

Destina Faroda

I hope Jorge is okay. His away message hasn't changed since he "left."
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Fizzbit

Quote from: Destina Faroda on August 28, 2005, 11:07:21 PM
I hope Jorge is okay. His away message hasn't changed since he "left."

He just went to a gaming party. Whenever he leaves his house he usually takes his lappytoppy with him. His home PC keeps the away message up and he'll sometimes log on from the lappy if he gets the chance.

Paavo

Is now Sunday evening already?  :D

Then again, nothing wrong with the current skin IMO.

Jorge D. Fuentes

Sorry guys.  There was a problem in that folders which I didn't know existed, that had to do with skinning, appeared out of nowhere.

As a result, the new skin is still not complete.

However, take heart, for I actually have a working skin anyway.  What'll happen is, that skin will be uploaded and debugged (hopefully tonight), and then as we find stuff to fix on it, it'll start to get tweaked and tweaked as needed.

And yeah... gaming party... got a LOT of good stuff.

ilpalazzo

Destina Faroda

I'm glad you're okay.

*smites you for leaving*
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I'm workin on the skin now to see if I can get it workin.