Previous topic - Next topic

Xze or Ozzie?

XZE!!
OZZIE!
Both <333

Zedd

Nikki

Quote from: Kenji on June 20, 2007, 12:28:27 PM
So... are you holding signs up to say they like the stuff? Should be included in the stuff? What?
erm...the second one X3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

yaoi fried my brain! still i feel fine. LOL nice take on the he said she said angle.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

was gone...is back..no one cares so gonna be gone again...hello and goodbye

Nikki

Ok, gonna put up a 'news' bit on the first post...might start putting links up today...

xHaZxMaTx

Have as much fun as a minor can have in Las Vegas. :/

llearch n'n'daCorna

dig holes in the strip or something?

Oh, hang on. You said minOr, not minEr. Never mind...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on July 04, 2007, 02:59:31 PM
BLEH!!!

i'm just gonna swim and drink :boogie

bill

Hey, Vegas was bloody good fun when I went there in 2002.

xHaZxMaTx

What did you do?  I went to Vegas once, rode all the roller coasters scattered around the city, but that was expensive.

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 04, 2007, 03:08:32 PM
BLEH!!!

i'm just gonna swim and drink :boogie

Just be careful, Xze...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

Me after i lose a lot of weight, cut my hair, get that shirt and tattoo and get a ferret.
(Dream self)
the writing is supposed to say 'Satan never looked so Tempting'
(Tempting Satan)

Trying to make a more 'life-like' Kiyoko. and her hair isn't covering her face bacuse a certain person cut her hair with a Kunai XD
('Life-like' Kiyoko)

now, i must go index and put up some news.

NDDR

i like the picture at the top, i have a tattoo in exactly the same spot as the the curse mark like sasuke got on naruto on that pic. but mines a cross instead of the curse mark.

Nikki

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Brunhidden

I still admire the way Xze does hair, i wonder if she could teach some others to do it that way.

QuoteYour most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Nikki

0///////0 others do hair WAY better than I...i myself am still learning...

xHaZxMaTx

It's all opinion, people draw hair different than others, not necessarily better.  I never really noticed until Brun pointed it out, but I also like how you draw hair. :3

Nikki

*foams at the mouth* i seriously don't do it well! it's all...spikey! and i can't do straight hair!

xHaZxMaTx

Something doesn't have to look real for it to look good. ;)

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

e_voyager

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 18, 2007, 12:20:23 AM
0///////0 others do hair WAY better than I...i myself am still learning...

you may be learning but you show great promise with your current skill.