Error 500 @ missmab.com

Started by Talashar, June 03, 2007, 03:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talashar

trying to view some past pages of the comic (and the home page took 5 minutes to load)
and getting this stuff:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xepher.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache Server at missmab.xepher.net Port 80

when trying this link: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_790.php

Goatmon

Me too, the main server seems to be down atm.  Good thing the forum's hosted on a separate server. >_>;

llearch n'n'daCorna

I suspect the server is either being DDoS'd or something is hammered to the ground.

It's reacting, but very very slowly. Give it time, and I'm sure Xepher will fix it.

Assuming someone emailed him to let him know... right? (I know -I- just did, so...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ChaoSynergy

A strip was posted on 4Chan, so it's possible some idiot is deciding to DDoS us because of "OMG FURRY COMIC YIFF IN HELL" mentality.

Zina

Quote from: ChaoSynergy on June 03, 2007, 04:50:11 PM
A strip was posted on 4Chan, so it's possible some idiot is deciding to DDoS us because of "OMG FURRY COMIC YIFF IN HELL" mentality.

Really? Which board?

ChaoSynergy

bill

I get no error. I must be special.

Valynth

yes, you are Bill.  Now go in that short bus and ride proudly.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

superluser

Quote from: ChaoSynergy on June 03, 2007, 04:59:50 PM/co/

Can't see it.  I did see that a Jack strip had been deleted, but no mention of DMFA there.

(I also saw the PvP strip where they introduced Miranda, Jade's ``baby sister''.  The strip's from 2004, and I suspect that it was posted for the loli.  That's right, 30-year old loli from three years ago)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Amber Williams

*shrug* I somewhat doubt the chans really care about DMFA, its considered pretty lame by most standards.

Odds are whatever is affecting the site is affecting all of Xepher.  It'll pass, no biggie.

Faerie Alex

It seems to have passed already. :/
Jeez I need to update this thing.

witchiebunny

Whatever it was was affecting HD as well, so it was a Server issue.

It seems to be done for now, and I know Xeph is getting settled in his new place so I dunno how quickly we'll be alerted to any issues that may have happened.

Netrogo

It has yet to affect me at all and I've been reading through the archives most of the afternoon.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bill

Quote from: Netrogo on June 03, 2007, 06:43:25 PM
It has yet to affect me at all and I've been reading through the archives most of the afternoon.
You're special too! (we should form a club)

Netrogo

We should! But what to call our mighty club of awesome?

bill

Quote from: Netrogo on June 03, 2007, 06:58:19 PM
We should! But what to call our mighty club of awesome?
Answered your own question.

Netrogo

Netrogo

Double post of importance!

Behold, to symbolize our club of awesomeness.

bill

Netrogo