Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

'ey. nice to see you at the new board.

anyways, I had a request for a second yap back in the old topic that apparently got skipped over. here's the post

Quoteanyways, take my current yappity (as is, or if you need to re-do it, give him a quiet smile). same pose. now have a girl yappity leaning her back slightly against his shoulder with a definate energetic and slightly mischevious expression, or something along those lines. colors for the new yappity are as follows:
head ruff and tail:red
ears, paws:black
body: a darkish orange. kinda like fire.

or as an alternative, have that new yappity leaning back a bit against nothing. take your pick.

anyways, I'd really apreciate either one.

was it missed, or was there something wrong with the request? I'd really like to know, ya know. oh, and once again thanks for the first yappity. it's as awesome as ever.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Paladin Sheppard

Aye Silverfoxr nice to see you here! And is there any chance for a mod to sticky this?

Suwako

I would like an Yappie based on my avatar.  :)

Tiger_T

Nice to see this thread transcending over. :)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gareeku

*shows off his yappities with pride, before bowing to Silver, goddess of art.*

Aisha deCabre

I would also like to just say thanks again to Silver for the wonderful kick-butt Yappity.

And also for bringing something to the DMFA community that would rival the Mows in cuteness and invasion points.  :D
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

blade

Glad to see this up again, and once again from an age ago, thankies for the yappity.

One can't be thanked enough methinks for such a kind gift.

Kenji

You should make a Vampire Hunter/Belmont Yappity to commemerate the forum move.  :januscat
I wouldn't really know a color scheme, Sil. Sorry. Sicne there are so many and all. Heh. But I guess a whip and looking rennaisancey would do it.

ElectroMotive

Quote from: FireKatKid on July 09, 2006, 04:25:12 PM
You should make a Vampire Hunter/Belmont Yappity to commemerate the forum move.  :januscat
I wouldn't really know a color scheme, Sil. Sorry. Sicne there are so many and all. Heh. But I guess a whip and looking rennaisancey would do it.

I was thinking something along the lines of that for the Nice to thank them for hosting our old forum for so long.
head ruff and tail-white
paws-blue
ears-blue
body-blue
a top hat and a tux for the clothing

Nikki

QUESTION!!!

Could Silver Try and Make a Jack Sparrow Yap for Xze? 0w0

i have PLENY of Reference pics :mwaha

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

olroxshade

Yay,the cats invade the forum!!!!!

xHaZxMaTx

I've always wanted a yap, but I can't think of one I would want/like. :(

roninfoxtail

Can't you just ask one of a character you like?

Oh yeah, I may as well ask for a yap. May I have a yap based on my avatar/character? (though quite not as freaked out, and thank you again for drawing him)

Azlan

Yay!  I'm glad this carried over... yaps are so sweet... especially the fuzz.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

e_voyager

my i have one wearing a shirt with an infinity sign on it? the color schemes i leave to you
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Would you mind making me a Marvin robot yap from The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy? :D

Silverfoxr

already sketched some out - now if i can get myself away from sl for 5 mins ><

e_voyager

wow you work quickly silver
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

olroxshade

A devil forgemaster Yappity could be possible?

Becaause I'm of the fews who don't have happy avatars and signatures,compare the mine with.......for example Dakata

Silverfoxr

Silverfoxr

Dakata

Quote from: olroxshade on July 11, 2006, 10:38:33 AMBecaause I'm of the fews who don't have happy avatars and signatures,compare the mine with.......for example Dakata
>> *Evil glare*

Silver, can you draw my Yap hugging Toric's yap? :3
X3 *Bwahahahah* *Claps hands..evilly!*

Silverfoxr

what was toric's yap ?? or else i have to go looking for it?

roninfoxtail

Quote from: Silverfoxr on July 11, 2006, 12:58:12 PM

I think it was
Unless he asked for another one.

Thanks for the yappity Sil!  :mowhappy

olroxshade

I don't know............I should have one yappity?

Suwako

Thanks silver you're amazing! ^_^

xHaZxMaTx

Awesome! Thanks!  I took the liberty of animating it, hope you don't mind! :)

Dakata

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 11, 2006, 02:21:26 PM
Quote from: Silverfoxr on July 11, 2006, 12:58:12 PM

I think it was
Unless he asked for another one.

Thanks for the yappity Sil!  :mowhappy
Yah, that's his yap.

<< >>

Kitsune Ascendant

yay! new yappity! :mowhappy

now, should I put the two next to each other, or on opposite sides of the sig, bookend style?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Amber Williams

Quote from: olroxshade on July 11, 2006, 03:24:45 PM
I don't know............I should have one yappity?

Yappities are like Pringles man...you start off with just wanting one...but then you get addicted.  Next thing you know, you got a signature filled with em.  O_o