Done in Corel Painter IX

full version found Here

olroxshade

I know who you can do more better drawings,only one thing to say:
"I'm not being mean, just being honest"~Jorge D. Fuentes~
he say me that in ICVD....... :januscat

Fizzbit

Jorge D. Fuentes

Please don't quote me without permission.

ilpalazzo

You aggitate Jorge..... you Tard.

Destina Faroda

Back to the piece,  :yeahthat.  I think it's good, seriously.  As much as I like the "anime" style, I like it when you do pieces in rooted more in realism and the coloring works well with the sketchy style of lineart.  This works better with the soft style of coloring  The criticisms I have are the white background and the fact that Annette's so far down in the frame that it does look odd.
Sig coming...whenever...

Fizzbit

I wanted to add a background, but everyone I showed it to said it looked just fine without it. Plus all the layers are on a "gel" setting, meaning that it lets you see the layers beneath it (the lineart is the bottom layer) so that means that any background would show through.

On my next piece, I'm gonna have the lineart on the top layer, and the coloring layers on bottom.

Darkmoon

Easy way to avoid that (the show through), is to combine down the layers, and then do a selection around them, make a new layer that's white, select the inverse, and delete it, so you have an opaque white layer that is the exactly shape of your art.

Bascially, if there's any layer that is the entire shape of the artwork, use that layer (so you don't have to combine the layers down).

Fizzbit