peekerachu

Started by GabrielsThoughts, May 28, 2007, 03:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

larger image

I don't do color much, but one of the many characters in my webcomic Not Intentionally Obsessive has gone crazy and thinks he's "peekarachu", I need to know if you find it funny, cute, or offensive Comments and criticism would be beneficial, since I can't improve without feedback.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kenji

Nice and cute lil parody thar. The joke could use better delivery, but the point of the joke is funny. :P

I like his teefs.

GabrielsThoughts

ok, I've made some modifications to try and improve the coloring let me know what you think.
new shading and color corrections.

Edit: in case you are wondering the pose was inspired by Darkmoon's avatar
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kenji

I like the shadowing in the new one, yup yup. Gives off a bit more of that "time to kill" atmosphere.

Tapewolf

Yes.  I'd go with the second one although they're both cool.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

I didn't want to start a new thread since this is Not intentionally Obsessive related, two more pages and I will have burned through my 2003 stock pages for NIO meaning after about 8 or 9 month's I'll actually have to start working on the comics again, not including the one or two page revisions the  older work had to go through to at least look half decent...which took a reeeeeealy long time, but not near as long as redrawing them from scratch.