I just read the rules

Started by Axis, May 28, 2007, 12:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netami

WTF? 30 Trillion?

You do realize that every time you play that game, you're appropriating a larger portion of your soul over to hellish beings? They're probably going to sell it in energy form to, like, India.

Honestly. You're making a bunny get to the moon. Not unlike hamsters powering things by running on wheels, I can only imagine what impoverished nation just got energy for a year just because someone wouldn't let the &@^!ing bunny procreate and eat grass like normal bunnies do.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Gabi

Now I guess you've figured out how o make the scores overflow.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Netrogo

I like to think that the amount of electricity I use in a full day of computing is equivalent to what a small impoverished tribe uses in a month. That might be because I'm a horrible human being though >:3
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

skwerly

Bah, who cares about powering third-world countries?  My bunny's just trying to reach the crazy (bleep)er dropping all those bells!

Netrogo

I can see it now. You reach a certain height and you find this douche bag up there and suddenly the game changes to a fighting game and you just wail the hell outta him. :mwaha
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

superluser

Wake me up when you beat

(I haven't gotten anywhere near that yet--last time I played it was last year and I don't think I broke ten thousand.  I want to see what happens when you do.)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?