Re: Going to bed...say something cool!

Started by Aridas, July 30, 2006, 11:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilary

You might not have been able to find paradise, but I guarantee you, we will. --Tsume, Wolf's Rain

Roureem Egas

You cannot escape cause and effect, thus yet another heart is broken.

e_voyager

a heart is only as stong as the lie it takes to break it. (myself)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

If everything were possible, wouldn't it be possible for something to be impossible?

*Universe Implodes*

e_voyager

the power of if is only realized when it is  unfulfilled. (myself) it's five am what do you expect?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Ya, well, it's 3 AM here, and 3 totally kicks 5's ass. :P

Everyone says we've come such a long, long way; We're civilized...  Isn't that nice?  We've gotten so smart; We know how to blow the whole world apart.   But when it comes to the simple things like living together...  HA!

e_voyager

all the power in the world won't make some one a better neighbor.

e_voyager

and not what you country can do for you ask instead  who's hand is holding that Knife buried  in you back

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 14, 2006, 06:02:28 AM
If everything were possible, wouldn't it be possible for something to be impossible?

*Universe Implodes*

"All things are possible, except skiing through a revolving door. Unless you have very short skis, or a very large door. Or both...."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

King Of Hearts

O Heavens, take heed! O Earth, incline thy ears! Take this to Heart! The Ten divine punishments!

mini-lion

Be yourself everyone else is taken. - taken as a personnal motto

e_voyager

i'll show you my pride with my own two fist.

Hilary

"Max?" Iggy knocked on the bathroom door. "Can I come in? I just have to brush my teeth."
"No-- I'm in a towel," I called back.
"I'm
blind," he said impatiently.

We were over northern Florida now. All along the coast we saw a million twinkling lights of homes and stores and cars moving in threads like blood cells in a vein. If blood cells had, you know, weensy little headlights.

"You're a human-avian hybrid," the first doctor said.
"That's one name for it," I said tightly. As opposed to, say, mutant freak. "I prefer Avian-American."

--James patterson, Maximum Ride: School's Out-- Forever

e_voyager

don't knock it just because it's stupid. it could still be true.

e_voyager

even the most evil on occasion feel the urge to do something good.

xHaZxMaTx

Even the most good best feel the urge to do evil on occasion. :twisted

e_voyager

the truly understand the meaning of 409 you me walk the line
#409: Even the nice ones get a little tempted every now and then.

e_voyager

" those who would sacifice their freedom for safety will find that they inherent neither" Ben Franklin

e_voyager

can't sleep brain will run away if i do.

xHaZxMaTx

I was gonna say something cool earlier, but I forgot what it was. :cry

"You don't know what you have until it's gone."  How do you know what it is if it's not there anymore?

e_voyager

"don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got tis it's gone. pave over paradice and put up a parking lot"
.. it's like saying
"i miss you though i haven't me you yet."

you miss what you don't have so you know what you've lost.

Drake Manaweilder

(from last night)
1:25 AM
"But, if pickles could fly... they'd form an army"
1:30 AM
"but then the doughnuts would become peace-keepers"
1:45 AM (insomnia sucks)
"why do all my artistic ideas come as i'm falling asleep?"

it goes blank after that.

e_voyager

eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow  you all shall die. *evil laugh*
the dark eternal to his captured enemies based on a quote i can't remember

topher chee

e_voyager

The Lurking Dragon

Check.
Insanity is having an opinion that differs from the majority of society.
Genius is proving that idea works.
"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

Boog

"Get rid of concequences for one's actions you get rid of good and evil; of cause coming after effect and of memory that you did anything. So many people say concequences are so unfair and nobody should have to deal with them, when they really just want to be locked in a box where nothing happens forever. I would rather do as I see fit and enjoy the concequences."
Some people get stupid when they're sleepy. I get philosophical. Now to balance that out.

:) :< D: :B :3 >:3 ;) xD :P :laugh :U :tired :rolleyes :mwaha :erk :help :bunny :januscat :spidey :batman :zombiekun3 :zombiekun2 :evar :meh :yeahthat :mowsmile :mowwink :mowmeep :mowhappy :mowtongue :mowcookie :mowdizzy :mowsad :mowignore :mowninja :mowdan :rj :kruger

e_voyager

sleep is for the weak. sruhs. so i'm waek so sue me.

bill

No one's gonna take me alive,
Time has come to make things right,
You and I must fight for our rights,
You and I must fight to survive,

xHaZxMaTx

Huzzah for Knights of Cydonia!