Re: Going to bed...say something cool!

Started by Aridas, July 30, 2006, 11:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

i hurt all over. please make the pain stop
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

e_voyager

any chance to improve yourself is a good thing.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

e_voyager

hello is this thread on?

make sure that everything is logical and planed to the detail. let them watch ans you come to the perfect conclusion then do something completely unexpected. that is the secret young one.

xHaZxMaTx

If you burp in the forest, and no one's around to hear it, do you still say 'excuse me'?

Tiny crested flint

You've got to accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, latch on to the affermative.
Don't mess with Mr. Inbetween. (that's me!)

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum, bring gloom down to the minimum.
Have faith, or pandemonium's liable to walk upon the scene.

Kitsune Ascendant

There's something funny about the way you walk. almost as if you had feet once, but lost them a long time ago and have only recently regained them. Or perhaps you are one of those advanced zombies that can walk almost normally. either way, I think I'll be keeping Mr. shotgun by my bed for the next few lifetimes.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

i have awaken to a level of power that i would rather have missed but now that it is within me i cannot escape it. that is the curse of my power.do you truly wish to share it?

Cogidubnus

The master does not seek power - he is thusly powerful.

King Of Hearts

"If you invent two or three people and turn them loose in your manuscript, something is bound to happen to them -- you can't help it; and then it will take you the rest of the book to get them out of the natural consequences of that occurrence, and so first thing you know, there's your book all finished up and never cost you an idea."

Gabi

If you don't have a worker randomizer, then how do workers pick their pokemon?

Okay, that doesn't make any sense out of context.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

Kitsune Ascendant

In death, he was the same as he was in life. warm, kind hearted, and selfless. There are some hearts even the most powerful of black magics can not turn.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

King Of Hearts

Eat your breakfast and Eat hearty... for tonight... WE DINE IN HELL!

e_voyager

sometime i feel so all allow  waiting to hear you call may name

Zedd

***** make me a sandwitch...*suckerpunches a Zina plush*

(edit: Ahem. PG area, thankyouverymuch. -- llearch)

e_voyager

to achieve you desire and grasp the power first you must give of yourself something most precious.

Zedd

To be the elephant...You must think like an elephant

Illusionist

e_voyager

e_voyager: a man's life is defined as much by what he choses to purse as but what he accomplishes. i wonder what that says of me.

King Of Hearts

To live is to doubt, to fear, and to fail...

...human nature is to stand up and try again.

e_voyager

Grey: "Throw a bone to a dog,and it will be eaten"   Hey... that gives me an interesting idea

Zedd

I can't wait to bomb me some dodongos !!

Gabi

Lucky those who can cry themselves to sleep. I just shake myself awake. Babbling incoherently in my mind, going over the same things again and again... wishing it weren't so late, fearing the loss of the next day, wishing I could just not care, and trusting that things will eventually change.

Don't worry, nothing terrible has happened to me. I'm just too tired, too worn out and the smallest argument late at night ruins the next 24 hours for me. That's something I must learn to change. If only I knew how...

Eibborn

/kicks the internet over

e_voyager

another year older today but i'm not so  as to need to start digging my grave.

Gabi

Why would you dig your grave anyway? Let someone else do it.

e_voyager

it is important to prepare for all things in life even death.  though i must admit i was being a bit mellow dramatic. my birthday tends to get me down some.

Angel

No matter how shallow the scratch is, the scar may remain forever.

... I should make that my personal saying. I was thinking about an actual scar I've had for months, but that's much deeper-sounding than I intended.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

King Of Hearts

When a man dreams, he is not a man. He can fly, he can hold the earth in his hand, he can bend the cosmos to his will...

When a man dreams he is not a man... he is a god.

e_voyager

there are times when all i desire is the solitude of being alone