Started by Aridas, July 30, 2006, 11:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

I thought this was "say something cool", not "say something stupid"...  :<

Leafar

lol, that was meanie...
so YOU say something cool then! XD!

King Of Hearts

Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est-- Applaud, my friends, the comedy is finished.

--Beethoven

Leafar

Deus non te comprehendi my amigo! XD

Roureem Egas

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum in este aiur. -- I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

*sticks a post-it with an opinion on it to the thread*

King Of Hearts

Im gonna say something from comics...

"Have you even been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens your heart and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses. You build up this whole armor, for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...

You give them a piece of you. They don't ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like "maybe we should just be friends" or "how very perceptive" turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."

From Sandman: The Kindly Ones.

She has her faults, of course, but they only prove to make her perfect... Because when I'm with her, I FORGET my own. I love her. I LOVE. I'm a man who can fly... but it's this woman who sweeps me off my feet...
-Superman, talking about Lois Lane

"Dear Green Goblin, miss you terribly. Weather is nice, I've met a special new friend. Having fun on the railroad tracks. Wish you were here.... instead of me."
-Spider-man, thinking while fighting off Venom in the sewers

lucas marcone

the state of arkansas if famous for their incredible ability to take ordinary cars and tunring them into their equiviland in.......horses.    i have no idea either.......

Trevor

Email Trevor I bet you wil!
Do it  :mowwink
I said do it
DO IT YOUR MORTAL FOOL!!!!!!

bill

Oh my! It is quite late! I should be going to bed now!

Trevor

Good night
Sweet dreams [Aa]

Suwako

It feels like my eyes are falling out.
I think fearies may have stolen them!  :mowdizzy

Leafar

i feel like i have sand on my eyes....
farewell and a pleasant evening for all... :p

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Leafar

Trevor

Wiggy

There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

bill

Vectors... The vectors are all wrong...

Leafar

Quote from: Wiggy on August 04, 2006, 04:18:35 PM
There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

that depends of which side you get to look at it!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

there is no rest for the wicked so i may never sleep again.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kio

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS. NOW GIVE US SOME CASH!

is the season to be jolly, fallalalalalala, Give us cash or we'll never stiop singing FAALALALALALLALA

lalalalala I'm craaaaaazy

I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with raaats, rubber raaats
如果一个人笨, 大家就都聪明 <---------> If one person is stupid, everyone else is smart.

Shake your groove thang shaske your groove thang yeah yeah shake it shake it

Some People call me space cowboy

Leafar

Leafar

e_voyager

now now be nice

If you recive pain you can still sleep but if you give pain you  shall never sleep as well again.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

must...keep on...typing....argh! *blanks*

e_voyager

Trevor

Must ... ha...v..e mo.rrrzzz ! mo...r..e pos...t zzzzz (!) t...h...en L..e.....arrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *snores*   

Leafar

then this is the hour of your snore! :p

edit: as usual i start a new page! :p