5/23/07 #789 It's a boomstick. o:

Started by Kenji, May 22, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

Quote from: Wanderer on May 23, 2007, 06:41:14 PM
QuoteNotice how very CALM and ARTICULATE Nutmeg was when playing her husband...
Quite freaky, that. VERY high-powered role-playing.

Perhaps she has it backwards; she is normally flakey and roleplays being serious as her husband. She is so flakey, she does not realise she can be serious as herself! :D
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

crimson_wolf

I would definatly still take the hug from nutmeg but...if mab wanted one too and they starting tearing you apart trying to get a hug. That would suck,then again having two fae chicks fighting over you would be kinda sweet so it's all good.

Boog

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on May 23, 2007, 04:35:23 PM
few children relish the memory of their mother firing them out of a cannon at age 5
Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on May 23, 2007, 08:33:27 AM
See Tira from Soul Calibur III, but she's a murderous psychopath, not a huggable cuddly sweetie.
I request concrete evidence of both of these.

Caswin

Quote from: kaskar on May 23, 2007, 12:25:16 AM( Nutmeg seems to reinforced Jyrra's fear of the mindless hugging of him by some females ( cute ) . How does this now affect the situation between Jyrras and Lorenda )
Not much, I imagine.  If-and-when Lorenda hugs Jyrras, she means it.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Taerkar

I think that part of it is that Fae are so used to interacting with other, effectively unkillable Fae that they don't remember how the mortals are less... abusable.

Every Fae we've seen so far has demonstrated a mixture of lucidity and recklessness. But then again, who wouldn't in such circumstances?

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Kenji on May 22, 2007, 11:05:38 PM
I couldn't help myself. Her pose just looks so photoshop worthy. D:

You sir... WIN!

Zina

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on May 23, 2007, 11:13:17 PM
You sir... WIN!

Holy crap, your sig. Way too big.
Also, I think the other mods showed great distaste with the other parts of your sig, and I'm going to have to agree. Bragging about predicting something in the comic looks really tacky, and in a month or so it's just going to look stupid. =/

superluser

Quote from: Zina on May 23, 2007, 11:19:40 PMand in a month or so it's just going to look stupid. =/

Holy crap!  Zina used the same argument as I did!  This is totally going in my sig!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aridas

That sigging is totally going in my sig. When I make room.

Wolf Plushtoy

Quote from: modelincard on May 22, 2007, 10:49:03 PM
I just had an idea as to why Mab was exiled. Maybe she was too serious for Nutmeg?

Mab? Too serious? That gives me an idea:

(Tried to do this myself. When my roommate Dorian saw my crappy attempt, he promptly told me "you're doing it wrong," and took over. Anyway, to keep the lawyers happy: Mab © Amber M. Panyko, Art by Dorian, Serious Cat © Teh Internets. Dorian wanted me to ask Amber to please not kill him, and was wondering if she'd be cool with him posting this to his DeviantArt account.)

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Wolf Plushtoy

Quote from: superluser on May 24, 2007, 12:26:06 AM
Dorian or Doraion?

Dorian aka dbx-1138 aka Bladewing. No relation to Doraion on the forums here. I'm the only member of the household with an account here.

Aridas

Man, bladewing is such an unoriginal name. I already know a bladewing D:<

Turnsky

the situation can be neutralized with cookies, this, i assure you..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

kaskar

:mowmeep Seems that some there is is not yet  to a fae war in this set ?

:mowhappy When are all the strip type comic comic strips going down next  ?  People may hay thought Jyrras could turn into Earzilla , and what horror may come, in the fae wars,   with Mabzilla, where and when will she try to put a dusting  of Netmeg at the moment ...

:mowmeep  When I'm asked have you got something, it usually is my understanding that the brain train has a trait of disconnecting. Thinking too much can give you too much of a headache ...

:mowmeep Why did 'lil' old Nutmeg spit the spike spear between here ribs out at poor Jyrras like spitting into a Spitoon ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

In other words Nutmeg just expel that spear like a cough and want a huggie?

Hmmmmmmmm count me in I want a huggie from Mab or Nutmeg or both.

I was wondering who is Nutmeg is married to?

And why Nutmeg needed Mab's help?

Questions and more questions.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ShiningShadow on May 24, 2007, 07:36:10 AM

Are you actually reading the same comic as the rest of us?

I mean.. uh... read strip 783. And strip 788.

kaskar

:mowhappy          What will we see now. Mab reach into a hidden rear sheath ,  and get out her handy Mab-a-Rang to throw at Nutmeg, like Dan gets out his sword like an adventurer ? Not a happy Mabby here ... :mowhappy

Zedd

Seems we have smart witty faes and we have complete airheads...Etheir way its random when it comes to fae

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on May 24, 2007, 11:58:51 AM
Seems we have smart witty faes and we have complete airheads...Etheir way its random when it comes to fae
Indeed.  Having godlike powers does not necessarily imply intelligence >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 24, 2007, 08:10:40 AM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on May 24, 2007, 07:36:10 AM

Are you actually reading the same comic as the rest of us?

I mean.. uh... read strip 783. And strip 788.

So Nutmeg is pretending to be someones husband man those Fae's are a confusing lot. 

So they have the ability to shapeshift as i read it and what Mab's is implying in the story line.

I will wait for more answers before I make more comments.

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, Queen Nutmeg is pretending to be her -own- husband. Who is Albanion.

Sheesh.

Turnsky

which is....strange to say the least.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Brunhidden

and unfair too, if i dressed up like my wife i would be put in the funny farm.

and those farms are not all that funny.

QuoteI never did give anybody hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Taskidog

Zedd

Thats how Brun is sometimes...Currupts the mind in the right way

Caswin

Quote from: Wolf Plushtoy on May 24, 2007, 12:10:20 AM
Quote from: modelincard on May 22, 2007, 10:49:03 PM
I just had an idea as to why Mab was exiled. Maybe she was too serious for Nutmeg?

Mab? Too serious? That gives me an idea:

(Tried to do this myself. When my roommate Dorian saw my crappy attempt, he promptly told me "you're doing it wrong," and took over. Anyway, to keep the lawyers happy: Mab © Amber M. Panyko, Art by Dorian, Serious Cat © Teh Internets. Dorian wanted me to ask Amber to please not kill him, and was wondering if she'd be cool with him posting this to his DeviantArt account.)
...WIN!

Of course, based on Mab's track record, I'm wondering how long she can stay this serious.

In other news, I just realized, for Jyrras to be as fast as he is, with those short little legs... dang, he's gotta be pumping them pretty hard... go Jyrras!  Resist the chaotic-happy-huggy power!
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Caswin on May 24, 2007, 06:44:03 PMIn other news, I just realized, for Jyrras to be as fast as he is, with those short little legs... dang, he's gotta be pumping them pretty hard... go Jyrras!  Resist the chaotic-happy-huggy power!

I will be sorely disappointed if someone doesn't make a guest comic with Jyrras running away from Nutmeg, only to outrace Sonic the Hedgehog or something. XD

kaskar

:mowhappy            Just wonder how many strips Lorena and Mab are going to tear Nutmeg into, with her scaring Jyrras off to play now ...