Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 4)

Started by vulpesweasel, August 31, 2006, 04:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Bill's Avie is really starting to scare me  :mowsad

i had a nightmare about gas-mask Nazis last night  :mowsad

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Xze should stop watching so much Hitler History Channel.

Rowne

Xze is imposing enough to not need be scared by gas-mask people.  Just set an army of nanobots or picobots on them, it worked for Doctor Who!  It'll work for you, too.  So the next time you're up against an army of gasmask-people, just think; tiny machines.  You'll do fine.

Indeed Bill is right.

And the only way you could scroll that box is with the power of your mind.  Though you get cookies for trying to scroll it with a mouse or via any other means.

... I should really remove that scrollbar.  I have the version that existed pre-scrollbar too, luckily.

Nikki

Rowne should protect me from the Scary Gas-Mask nazi people that are in my dreams ;;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Xze-Xze doesn't need any protection. Well, other than a gas mask of her own...

BTW, Rowne, did you mean something like this?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

I like Lnndc's fashion sense. Gask masks will be big soon! Just after the big one hits!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bill is thinking a little bit late, then.

You're supposed to put it on -before- you need it, not -after-... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Well, Llearch, it wouldn't be the "Big One" if we saw it coming, would it?

xHaZxMaTx

Bill is confusing me.  What does something being big have to do with seeing it beforehand or not?

Nikki

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Xze is worrying me...  Do I have to pay child support?

Bill doesn't seem to realise the >w<  is a squinting face.

bill

Haz sees things that I don't. I personally think it's a messed up interval in math, as in 8>w<3

xHaZxMaTx

So...  w is less than 8 and greater than 3?

Bill has a creative mind.

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT× really needs to set the time.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV's avatar is a saftey hazard for the text below it.

ZOMG 1337 POSTZORES!!1!!11!

Nikki

Bill just reached the mostest awesomest number of posts!!

apart from 666 ^^;

e_voyager

Xze Xzel likes leet post i took a picture
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Gullible

Xze is a Sub-Boss, so I guess she bosses a sub.  Oh noes!  Submarine pirates! >.>

Nikki

e_voyager

Gully has a new avat how cool

Xze-Xze should slow down

bill

Xze is quite the uh... active one, as EV would surely agree.

Gullible

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze has lots -o- babies. 0_o

e_voyager

did Xze-Xze confsun Gully fr Kitty?

×HaZ×MaT× knows what i mean

Nikki

E is confuzzling me

it's all 'Kata's fault D:

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's mean blaming things on little ol' Dakata. :(

Rowne

Haz has a blinking clock in his sig that both scares me and makes me think.

Also, if anyone's interested ...