Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Hazmat has a lastFM ticker! God Bless the kind soul who helped him set it up, whoever that might have been. He muse be one cool guy!

Nikki

Bill should tell me what place Tony Stewart came in cuz i'm too lazy to find out myself

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

:lol Yes, God bless him for he must be one of the coolest people on the forum.

Xze has a Full Metal Alchemist avvy, not a bad show.

Nikki

Hazzy's Avi pwns mine..not for long tho!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hazmat just doesn't know how to pronounce it -properly- :-)

Xze ninjas again. Surely she's getting tired of this? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

llearch once again underestimates me

bill

Leech and end corn's name is fun to play with.

Xze's is still hard to type.

Nikki

llearch n'n'daCorna

Xze has a nice easy name to type. In my opinion, anyway :-)

Rowne

Llearch reminds me of an old Sandman graphic novel, in which order portrayed itself as an empty box.  This is a good thing because Sandman is some of the best comic-work that ever was.  Well, beyond Grant Morrison stuff anyway.

Also, Xze seems to know that I happen to be fond of Mr. Armstrong, I fear her mind-reading capabilities.

Nikki

Rowne Likes Armstrong ^^

He and Hughes are cool ^^

Rowne

Xze knows a good character when she sees one.

Hughes was the husband guy who kept showing everyone baby pictures?  He was awesome.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Rowne has been escaping me commenting on him for some time now (damn Xze) :-)

Oh, and Sandman? Cool stuff. :-)

Nikki

Llearch should know that i already am Damned ^^

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, I know Xze is damned. I just thought she'd like it reiterated. :-)

Nikki

Rowne

Xze is impressing me with her avatars.

Fond memories, there.

Nikki

Rowne is impressed ^^

i have 10..105 FMA avatars ^^

ElectroMotive

Nikki

EMD should refresh teh page ^^

145 Avis to see

ElectroMotive

xze truly has the magical changing avatar!

how does she do it?

Nikki

EMD will never know since Xze is Magic.

Nikki

Xze is bored.  (no one said you couldn't comment on yourself in times of slowness X3)

Kitsune Ascendant

xze is secure enough about her sanity (or lack thereof) to talk to herself on a message board.

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Nikki

KITSUNE IS HERE!! *huggle* don't leave ;;

Nikki

Xze's boredom left her but now it's back D:

Kitsune Ascendant

I'm back. and xze's reaction to boredom is very similar to my own (is that really a good thing?)
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Nikki

Kitsune Ascendant

xze is teh happiez!

here, have a cookie  :mowcookie

hmm... (tries something)  :mowcookie
It works! (clicky the second mow for a link to a webcomic I started reading not too long ago. it is filled with bad puns and other things to keep you amused for hours, with an archive numbering over 1000)

Nikki

D: kitsune gave me a link to other links D: