05/03/07 Abel's Story [85] There it is

Started by AndersW, May 03, 2007, 08:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaon

Aniz... He might a giant a$$h*l@ and all but at least he's a cute a$$h*l@

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: NoAI on May 03, 2007, 01:32:21 PM
As for May's fate... I think that depends on what Cid's fate was, partially. Aniz doesn't care about May, he cares about his son. He needs to reveals himself now because of Abel needing the guidance of an elder Cubi. He can do that with or without May, a decision that will ultimately be left up to May's reaction to his offer when he makes it.

*flash of evil* So reveal self as Cubi, and keep May locked up in the house as a bargaining chip in order to keep Abel in line / from getting help while educating him in the apparent ways of evil?

If May's not a being (and I'm really hoping she isn't at this point), that plan won't work...

nikename2

Wild Speculation: "Dan is apparently extremely talented at DDR. Perhaps the greatest DDR player on the planet at the moment, or atleast Lost Lake. Dan's father though, is the greatest DDR master ever. He's so good that not even the dragons can beat him and have him in stasis trying to extract his greatness somehow so they can best him and still maintain omnipotence, since if someone can beat them at something they can't claim to be all powerful and live up as religious icons.  >:3

Now assuming Abel loses control of himself and kills everyone in blinding rage, chances are his sanity will finally snap(for awhile atleast.). Abel is locked in a padded room for a good 370 or 380 years or so until Ed's time, and through the power of Ed's extreme DDR skills that occured at a competition at some point in time, with a TV next to Abel's window on the door of his room, Abel finally realizes that he can't nearly be insane as Ed is for having such mad skills, conveniently Ed's opponent is a dragon who he destroys in the competition, which sets up the plot for why Ed gets kidnapped, because the dragons want to harness Ed's power of DDR. This would explain why Abel is grateful to Ed because Ed's display of awesomeness brought back Abel's sanity."

Yeah......it could happen.  :mwaha

rabid_fox

Of all the conspiracy theories I've ever heard, that is second only to the "Barabbus was a werewolf" one.

Oh dear.

Manawolf

Where there is an asshole, there must be a dick to **** it.  May Edward be that dick.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Zaon on May 03, 2007, 03:36:17 PM
Aniz... He might a giant a$$h*l@ and all but at least he's a cute a$$h*l@
he might be cute, but he's still a giant a$$h*l@.

Quote from: rabid_fox on May 03, 2007, 03:50:17 PM

Of all the conspiracy theories I've ever heard, that is second only to the "Barabbus was a werewolf" one.
What's this, now?  Never heard of that one.

Stygian

Quote from: Manawolf on May 03, 2007, 04:23:14 PM
Where there is an asshole, there must be a dick to **** it.  May Edward be that dick.

I thought you were against that sort of ****. True, under the right circumstances, that sort of ****ing might serve a purpose even to ****s who don't like that. But if you think that it's all about the ****er and the ****ee, then you're not ****ing really considering the **** itself, and **** ****ing **** **** ****...

Ahem. Serves no point. And Barabbas was a werewolf. And Jesus was a ninja... :shifty

Manawolf

Netami

Quote from: Stygian on May 03, 2007, 04:57:29 PM
I thought you were against that sort of ****. True, under the right circumstances, that sort of ****ing might serve a purpose even to ****s who don't like that. But if you think that it's all about the ****er and the ****ee, then you're not ****ing really considering the **** itself, and **** ****ing **** **** ****...

Ahem. Serves no point. And Barabbas was a werewolf. And Jesus was a ninja... :shifty

The hell is wrong with your font?  :blankstare

rabid_fox

Italics denote alterations from original scripture.

At that time they had a notorious werewolf, called Barabbas. So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, "Which one do you want me to release to you: Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ?" For he knew it was out of envy that they had handed Jesus over to him.

While Pilate was sitting on the judge's seat, his wife sent him this message: "Don't have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him."

But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus executed.

"Which of the two do you want me to release to you?" asked the governor.
"Barabbas," they answered.

"What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called Christ?" Pilate asked.
They all answered, "Crucify him!"

"Why? What crime has he committed?" asked Pilate.
But they shouted all the louder, "Crucify him!"

When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood," he said. "It is your responsibility!"

All the people answered, "Let his blood be on us and on our children!"

Then he released Barabbas to them. Barabbus, slavering and hungry from his captivity, leapt from his cage, howled at the moon and did set upon the chief priests and the elders. There was much carnage as Barabbus the Werewolf pounced random members of the mob and did eat their hearts, for their hearts were full of hatred. Pilate raised his hands to the sky and did say, "Barabbus, heel!" and Barabbus did return to him, where he received a doggy treat.

To the survivors of the massacre Pilate did say, "Shall I NOW release the Jesus you call Christ?"

"Oh lark in the morning, yes," the crowd did say.

But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified. Cause he was like that.

Oh dear.

keru

O.o so like shall we go back on topic to the comic?

rabid_fox

Sorry, sorry. I got asked about that conspiracy theory.

Anyway, yeah, the comic itself. I remember when Abel's story started I wasn't particularly interested. Devin made that strip for me. Now I can't wait to see what happens next. Well done, that Amber - she knows how to sock it to a wide range of audiences with her delivery of ideas.

Oh dear.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: rabid_fox on May 03, 2007, 05:10:30 PM
Italics denote alterations from original scripture.

[following removed, because I don't want to waste that much space, and it's only a couple of posts up, anyway.]

Ah, never heard that one before.  Interesting.

I almost don't know whether to be offended or horribly amused.  I'll choose the latter, because I just can't help it... and there's no point being offended at a horribly amusing conspiracy theory.

Anyway... back on topic, shall we?

I have nothing left to say.  I already said it all. :deadhorse

llearch n'n'daCorna

Doggy treat. Heh.

Barabbas must be Azlan?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

rabid_fox

Now there's a conspiracy worthy of a thread on Abel's Story.

Oh dear.

Psychogirl

Wait, I'm lost.
How in the seven worlds can Azlan be Barabbas?

Netami

Perhaps he can simply be Barbacoa.

Delicious.

rabid_fox

Abel can be Jospeh. The Amazing Techniangstied DreamCubi.

Oh dear.

Psychogirl

O.O
Ya' know, ya'll are reffering to names I never even heard of (though I know who Azlan is...)

Manawolf

rabid_fox

I only joined yesterday! But then...I do have a BA (hons) in English, so I'm very good at faking that I know what I'm on about.

Oh. About this. My sister texted me to go "What the HELL?" when the Cid/Azin transformation took place. We're geeks!

Oh dear.

Aridas

Quote from: NoAI on May 03, 2007, 01:49:07 PM
Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on May 03, 2007, 01:41:39 PM
Quote from: Indilee on May 03, 2007, 01:32:21 PM
I really do like your idea of Dan's father maybe being the one that takes Aniz out. It would signify the connection that is somehow there...from what we've seen in the DMFA where Abel gets all bent out of shape at that fox doctor cubi (I forget his name if they mentioned it) about Dan's father.
hmm, intriguing idea indeed... That would actually be a plot twist that brings loose ends together instead of creating more... Would that be an anti-twist? A tsiwt-tolp?

I'm pretty sure it would be a plot twist. Now if it turns out that Aniz faked his own death when, had actually killed Edward Ti'Fiona and taken his place, AND emotion jammed Destania into falling in love with him... that would be a plot twist possible deserving a new name of some sort.
I think Aniz has better things to kill someone and take over their boring life just so they can do something that would've been unpredictable.

superluser

Three more pages!  That'll teach me to leave the house.

Quote from: rabid_fox on May 03, 2007, 12:41:57 PMThough back on topic. I really just want to see Abel go to bed and get some sleep. The poor lad needs it so much, from the morning with Aniz trying to steal his eggs (that low down cur!) to now...and hardly even a bacon sandwich in sight.

That was probably a week ago.  Remember, her funeral was on Friday.

Quote from: rabid_fox on May 03, 2007, 12:16:46 PMAbel is having such a bad day. I mean, seriously. It's like 'Of Mice and Men' all over again, except this time, it's interesting.

1.) Of Mice and Men *was* interesting.
2.) I don't think Aniz is going to find Abel down by the river and...oh, read the story.

Quote from: Karu Dragon on May 03, 2007, 12:27:35 PMAbel's face looks a bit, oh God I'm related to THAT?

More a sort of ``I'm envisioning your death.''

Quote from: Moonfrost on May 03, 2007, 12:52:17 PMMay: Oh no! I forgot about the cookies! *dashes off to the kitchen*
Aniz: *stares after her* What the :erk --- HEY! I KILLED YOUR HUSBAND AND HAVE BEEN PRETENDING TO BE HIM! DON'T YOU EVEN CARE?
May: *shouts from the kitchen* OH SHUT UP! THE COOKIES MUST NOT BURN! MY PREEEEEECIOUS COOKIES >:3
Abel: Geeze... thanks mom... >.>

BM: When I was Hell King, we'd feast on the souls of gluttons.
Mrs. vV:Well, I like to put a touch of chili powder in the meat.

Quote from: NoAI on May 03, 2007, 01:32:21 PMAs for May's fate... I think that depends on what Cid's fate was, partially. Aniz doesn't care about May, he cares about his son. He needs to reveals himself now because of Abel needing the guidance of an elder Cubi. He can do that with or without May, a decision that will ultimately be left up to May's reaction to his offer when he makes it.

I'll ask it again: *Why* didn't he do that immediately after Abel was born with wings?

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on May 03, 2007, 03:36:33 PM*flash of evil* So reveal self as Cubi, and keep May locked up in the house as a bargaining chip in order to keep Abel in line / from getting help while educating him in the apparent ways of evil?

That's potentially very difficult, bordering on impossible.  Hennya likes May, and she'd go straight to the police.  If Aniz kills Hennya, Ahnora will get concerned, and seek out the Rewanzs.  If Aniz kills Ahnora, I think the town would start to notice.

Plus, Kria is coming by today, and apparently it's not unheard of for her to drop by for some tea with May.

And remember--this is a creature city, so I'm sure that the town guard (composed of creatures) could defeat any single creature--even up to someone like Fa'Lina, if they went one-to-ENTIRE CITY GUARD.

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 03, 2007, 06:24:11 PMI think Aniz has better things to kill someone and take over their boring life just so they can do something that would've been unpredictable.

Apparently not.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Gildedtongue

*looks under the Cast page under Abel*

Need to replace "Unknown" with "May (Mother), Aniz (Father, under guise of Cid).

Of course, what now needs to be explained is why Aniz was so against going back towards the Demons and such... well, actually, that's easy, they could probably see the illusion.

And this is definitely the reason why Abel hates shifters.

Rafe

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 03, 2007, 02:43:21 PM
Abel detests people who shapeshift to assume someone else's identity because of how Aniz has been playing Cid for the past 20+ years.

We don't know how many years it's been since Aniz killed Cid.  Abel may very well have been concieved when Cid was still alive.  Aniz may stalked her and impersonated Cid before his death.  I'm sure sleeping with May while Cid was still alive wouldn't have been beyond him.
Rafe

Netami

How ever many years it has been, I am sure it's all very precise and masterful, a true example of a person who has complete control over the craft.

superluser

Quote from: Rafe on May 03, 2007, 07:05:44 PMWe don't know how many years it's been since Aniz killed Cid.  Abel may very well have been concieved when Cid was still alive.  Aniz may stalked her and impersonated Cid before his death.  I'm sure sleeping with May while Cid was still alive wouldn't have been beyond him.

I can't see Aniz having any desire to keep that up for even two years.  But I've said that before.

But what I haven't said before is that it's possible that Cid and Aniz were related.  Again, it makes little sense, but if Aniz killed his brother (...!  Just like Cain slew Abel) and Cid's dying request was that he take care of his son until cuberty...

...and, er, Aniz had familial loyalty enough to care for his nephew, but not enough to prevent him from killing his brother...

OK, so it doesn't make much sense.  But it still makes more sense than ``Aniz killed Cid several years ago.''

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Distracting

I say Aniz was deceiving them for the heck of it. I mean, screwing with people is great fun. I dunno if it was just me, but he made perfect sense.

I was most surprised that some were right so consistently. It's amazing.

multani82

Quote from: superluser on May 03, 2007, 07:29:48 PM
Quote from: Rafe on May 03, 2007, 07:05:44 PMWe don't know how many years it's been since Aniz killed Cid.  Abel may very well have been concieved when Cid was still alive.  Aniz may stalked her and impersonated Cid before his death.  I'm sure sleeping with May while Cid was still alive wouldn't have been beyond him.

I can't see Aniz having any desire to keep that up for even two years.  But I've said that before.

But what I haven't said before is that it's possible that Cid and Aniz were related.  Again, it makes little sense, but if Aniz killed his brother (...!  Just like Cain slew Abel) and Cid's dying request was that he take care of his son until cuberty...

...and, er, Aniz had familial loyalty enough to care for his nephew, but not enough to prevent him from killing his brother...

OK, so it doesn't make much sense.  But it still makes more sense than ``Aniz killed Cid several years ago.''
Very good prediction as I'm starting to think that as well. I mean, abel's wings just dont match up with his fathers one bit. Look at dan and his mother's wings, they match up exactly. I think Cid was a cubi and aniz killed em. But then again, perhaps aniz THOUGHT he killed cid and maybe that is who will bust through that door and stop him.

nikename2

You mean like Spy vs. Spy? But with Cubis?  >:3