04/30/07 [781] - If "Bob and George" taught me one thing...

Started by Sid, April 29, 2007, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

*Charline grins*  Ok, NOW Lorenda's gonna eat him.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Fuyudenki

Quote from: superluser on April 29, 2007, 09:31:50 PM

I guess I'm just hoping that Jyrras will change because he's unlikely to find love anywhere unless I become more honest and expressive with my feelings.  Otherwise, I'm likely to die alone and unloved.

I had a similar issue to Jyrras's bad week until recently.  It didn't have to do with my sexuality, more to do with me being excellent at taking note of girls who aren't interested.  Ultimately, I decided that for now, the search is more trouble than it's worth, and managed to mentally cut off nearly all of my romantic desires, so now I still notice women more than men(I always have, even when I was very young), but any thoughts about a romantic relationship get squelched quickly.

It actually makes life phenomenally easier.  Jyrras could do the same thing if he simply buried himself in his work, and saw all of his friends as just that.  Speaking from experience, it really doesn't take much mental effort, just the will to do it.

That said, awkward always leads to amusement.  Now, I'm REALLY looking forward to Wednesday.

Quote from: AmberI havent slept since Saturday

Could it be the fanbase wasn't the ones most shocked by Saturday's Abel's Story installment? :disbelief In any case, good dreams...

As for the comic, well, at least the awkwardness is mutual... that could be a start ... somehow ...

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Fuyudenki on April 30, 2007, 10:41:27 AM
Ultimately, I decided that for now, the search is more trouble than it's worth, and managed to mentally cut off nearly all of my romantic desires, so now I still notice women more than men(I always have, even when I was very young), but any thoughts about a romantic relationship get squelched quickly.

It actually makes life phenomenally easier.  Jyrras could do the same thing if he simply buried himself in his work, and saw all of his friends as just that.  Speaking from experience, it really doesn't take much mental effort, just the will to do it.

Finally..... Someone else who truely understands this concept...... You are a philosophical brother, Fuyudenki.

That said, awkward always leads to amusement.  Now, I'm REALLY looking forward to Wednesday.
Amber has already stated that she is going to be doing Abel's story instead of the main strip just for this week...... I think. I might be wrong.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on April 30, 2007, 02:19:21 PM
Amber has already stated that she is going to be doing Abel's story instead of the main strip just for this week...... I think. I might be wrong.

Shush. I was waiting for Wednesday to point that out to them.... :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Maybe this is moment of "He said,She said...Breakfast at Tiffanys?"Anyways I seen many relationships go up and down..Most I fear this one is on a fishing line sized thread

ShiningShadow

I have this feeling on Jy's adventure fun or CRAZY TRAINWRECK!!!!!!!! I will go for the latter  >:3.

tenlaius

for people being in their elements it seems true.
dan seems to find himself in hectic situations alot
jyrras had been akin to akward-ness
Lorenda..well..uncomfortable situations
Mab..well...HOW THE HELL SHOULD WE KNOW?! xD hehe..she seems to like all situations

and i kinda find myself in all 4 of those peep's situations alot lately...maybe i should have a talk with them >>

good going with the sudden twist so far amber

Fuyudenki

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 30, 2007, 02:29:40 PM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on April 30, 2007, 02:19:21 PM

Shush. I was waiting for Wednesday to point that out to them.... :-]

I believe she said Abel instead of Furrae Fashion 4.

wussycat

Quote from: Hnix on April 30, 2007, 07:24:53 AM
One of these days I hope Jyrras is going to snap from all this awkwardness and turn into a berserker for a bit. So he could have the courage to tell everyone at lost lake how he feels about them all. Whether it good or bad opinions he shares.
Simpsons did it!

ShiningShadow

I could see the adverture so far at the campfire a couple of beer and jack's later Jy-Jy wakes up with both Mabs and Lorenda in the same sleeping bag *AKKKKKKKKKKKWWWWWWWARRRRRDDDDDDDDDD* >:3

multani82

Quote from: ShiningShadow on May 01, 2007, 06:35:28 AM
I could see the adverture so far at the campfire a couple of beer and jack's later Jy-Jy wakes up with both Mabs and Lorenda in the same sleeping bag *AKKKKKKKKKKKWWWWWWWARRRRRDDDDDDDDDD* >:3
stop posting random crap like this It makes the bile rise to the top of my throat.
the first couple of posts you made where fine, now this is just  getting annoying and old TOO FAST!  >:O

ShiningShadow

Quote from: multani82 on May 01, 2007, 09:06:57 AM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on May 01, 2007, 06:35:28 AM
stop posting random crap like this It makes the bile rise to the top of my throat.
the first couple of posts you made where fine, now this is just  getting annoying and old TOO FAST!  >:O

In any case I think there will be a talk with Lorenda and Jyrass with Mabs around to hear all the juicy details but the problem is how will Lorenda will make Jy-Jy stay still long enough for this chat. >:3 >:3 >:3

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber