Rumble on Furanai (open RP, Free-form) [IC]

Started by KarlOmega1, April 22, 2007, 03:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

(I have been thinking of creating a SSB- style Fighting RP (SSB stands for Super Smash Bros.) and thought that some people might like to play such...I have some questions for Darkmoon and Amber though. Can I borrow some of your comic characters, especially Fi? Fi could be a Random Teleport Item...where the player that uses him could be teleported to place of stage where person has advantage, disadvantage, or off-stage to doom.

Seeing as this is free-form, no profiles or skill/moves list is needed to be posted for your characters. Not to mention this is for fun. Shall we Begin?)

---------------------

Announcer: Choose your character!
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

llearch n'n'daCorna

((... Is this the OOC thread, or the IC thread, or what?))
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KarlOmega1

(It's the Open, Free-form RP thread....the beginning post is OOC, but the rest of OOC will like be kept to a minimum few lines each post...also, for the two I was asking, please PM me with a response)

-------------------------

*Karl is selected*

Announcer: Waiting for opponents!
I'm a Skype User.

lucas marcone

you should really have two seperate threads one OOC and one IC

Joat

*OOC: Personally, I find that to be inconvenient, but I suppose it IS the traditional method.*

*OOC: Anyway, a brief description of my character here:

Joat Legend Delia (different from the Character Lounge Version)
Pic:

Move Theme: Mod Madness. I may not be mod here, but I am mod of two other boards and admin of three. I have my justification. I also tend to use my baton.

*OOC: Now, what “map” are we using? I figure we should do some action stuff while the other people get here.*

KarlOmega1

(OOC: Still waiting for more players to join, but one thing for sure is that you're in!)

Announcer: Player two has selected Joat.
I'm a Skype User.

Joat

*OOC: Er… I think this is as many people as we should expect to get for the moment. Sorry if I sound a bit pessimistic in saying that. I think we should start as-is. If people see this RP actually going somewhere, they might decide to join, but until that time, we may as well start now.*

*OOC: Besides, waiting is no fun and all the other RPs I was involved in seem to have died rather suddenly, with myself as the last poster (so you can’t say I didn’t do my part).*

lucas marcone

*player 3 enters!*
*player 3 selects lucas as name*
*player 3 selects his avatar as character*
*player 3 is ready to kick ass and chew gum!*
*player 3 ran outta gum along time ago!*

OOC: you all see by my avatar he is a necromancer right?

KarlOmega1

Sorry, but I gave up on this RP since NO ONE was bothering to sign up more people!

Mods, please lock and toss this thread.
I'm a Skype User.