So what's this Google-Talk thing I'm hearing about?

Started by Darkmoon, August 26, 2005, 12:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esnel Pla

Something else that needs to be added to Trillian?

Darkmoon

Lmao, prolly. Why can't everyone just be happy with AIM?

Esnel Pla

Never.

Wait! Nevermind, I got it running through Trillian through Jabber.

Proto Belmont

Speaking of Google, there is supposidly a channel on it now. It's called Google current and here is some info on it... http://google.blognewschannel.com/index.php/archives/2005/04/04/google-coming-to-a-tv-near-you/

Google is spreading like wild fire...   :bunny

Darkmoon

Well, I gotta say I dig the little google search engine built into Firefox. It's handy.

Mageknight Locke

google are trying to kill off all competition in all forms of media in order to take over the world then enslave us all to build a jupiter size IGBM (inter galactic ballistic missle) to  fire into a star to create a black hole for time travel experiments

Darkmoon

Alucard_The_Great

You mean Google Talk? Im using it as we speak....err....type! Its cool. Its only Beta right now so it doesnt have file transfers or anything YET[/shadow][/s][/u][/i][/glow][/b]!!

lol

Achirio

Hmmmm i wills tick with skype for talking on the net, you can talk like it was on a phone.

Alucard_The_Great

thernody

Mageknight Locke

theres always something fishy going on when a company provides its services for free, yet turns out to be making almost as much money as microsoft

Alucard_The_Great

I know! WTF up with that? Where are the getting all this money from? Donations? I doubt it! they probably have a googol (yes thats how its really spelled) of money! no! wait! a googolplex of money! Ok thats impossible..eh oh well. :D

I should do some research! Ill be back later.

Alucard_The_Great

Huh? I found absoulutly NOTHING!

Got to go Ill write more later

Mageknight Locke

next scenario: they go into the arms industry, create a sentient super computer called skynet and unleash armegeddon, then use the time machine that the super computer creates to go back in time and take over the multiverse and all its subsiduary dimensions

ilpalazzo

That makes as much sense as a fat kid with a hoagie.

Mageknight Locke

ilpalazzo

Two pieces of bread with a bunch of good stuff inside.

Mageknight Locke

so in context you were saying it was true, right?

ilpalazzo

der, yup ,uh huh. Goes and chokes on a corn nut.