4-13-07 [#774] Worst dates evar!

Started by Faerie Alex, April 12, 2007, 10:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

But the whole situation can be resolved with a talk or something very weird that can happen but those two need a talk honestly how long will Jy-Jy will avoid Lorenda.

In any case a talk is needed with Jy-Jy is interested in Abel he has to let Lorenda know about that.

kaskar

Let us think ! What other under-represented do we still not have to do some dirty work ?  Maybe Alexi ? Does good work with a mallet . Bernie with Abel probably wouldn't work, but be a nice night out . any idea's ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Rythak

Quote from: kaskar on April 16, 2007, 08:12:12 AM

Let us think ! What other under-represented do we still not have to do some dirty work ?  Maybe Alexi ? Does good work with a mallet . Bernie with Abel probably wouldn't work, but be a nice night out . any idea's ?
Merlitz?

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Rythak on April 16, 2007, 01:26:36 PM

Merlitz?

What about the Basement Rats I think they could do the job what do you say? >:3

Rythak

Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 16, 2007, 09:38:53 PM
Quote from: Rythak on April 16, 2007, 01:26:36 PM

Merlitz?

What about the Basement Rats I think they could do the job what do you say? >:3
Whatever happened to them amazons? Amazons are a loaded gun waiting to misfire and blow out the brains of the readers with action-packed, plot-twist threaded bullets... or in a less macabre way of saying it: The amazons could lead dan+crew on a new fun mini adventure with plenty of actin and plot twists.

kaskar

Maybe set Bernie onto Abel. Abel often brags about how he turned seclusion into an artform at SAIA
Why not have an ambush where Bernie gets Abel, after Wildy and Dan secretly tie him down on his bed ? Remember his reaction with the spider ? May be sneak Abel over to Wildy's ? Is this the type of homework in the beginners class of pain and passion, when you are an outside student ?

Aridas

kaskar

This comic could use some Amozonian Characters. We were hoping to see them from the 1st comic strip ... Is this a case of Miss Mab deliberatly sabotaging the plot to her own favor, like with the lamp when her glen blew up, or the tree and pyroduck ...

nikename2

Well technically Alexsi's biological mom was an amazon. So yea we have had an amazon in the comic so far. With super smashing with large mallet abilities no less.  :)

Aridas

we've seen amazons before, too. Just not any that the main characters have come into contact with. >.>

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 18, 2007, 12:27:23 AMwe've seen amazons before, too. Just not any that the main characters have come into contact with. >.>

I do believe that Dan's one of the eponymous characters.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

Mab looked o.k. in ' Dan, Warrior for hire " , but we need some of the real thing . Is this why Miss Mab tries to keep Dan away from the Amozons . We have only seen a few frames of real Amazons so far . Dan read the script ! Where is it

Rythak

Quote from: kaskar on April 18, 2007, 02:36:47 AM

Mab looked o.k. in ' Dan, Warrior for hire " , but we need some of the real thing . Is this why Miss Mab tries to keep Dan away from the Amozons . We have only seen a few frames of real Amazons so far . Dan read the script ! Where is it
its because mab wants dan but cant admit it... and she keeps him away from the amazons because she dosent want him to fall in love or ogle other women. hmm what does this remind me of?! oh yeah... inuyasha.

Rythak

Wait... is there anyone mab dosent want?!
I was under the impression she kinda lost feeling for merlitz when he got a girlfriend... or a little after that.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 19, 2007, 09:55:32 AM
mab wants merlitz

Quite.  Dan may have had a crush on Mab (maybe a year ago, DMFA time) but she most certainly did not share those feelings about him - see strip 21.   (Actually, don't - it might embarrass Amber.)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Rythak

Jeez Tapewolf you sure are good at proving people wrong / making them look dumb...  You should maybe look into law school; You seem to be very good lawyer material.
(In this case "people" = me)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rythak on April 19, 2007, 11:21:50 AM
Jeez Tapewolf you sure are good at proving people wrong / making them look dumb...  You should maybe look into law school; You seem to be very good lawyer material.
(In this case "people" = me)

Heh, don't take it personally.
I have an amazing ability to recall things like that, but unfortunately it only works on things which I find entertaining such as song lyrics or DMFA.  Things which are truly important I'll forget in an instant...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E