4-13-07 [#774] Worst dates evar!

Started by Faerie Alex, April 12, 2007, 10:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

I'm thinking the same scenaro with that look on Lorenda face it reminds me when my wife has that look which first she wants 1.to boink me or 2. she has something devoius in mind for Jyrass. But the theory of Lorenda being bi or lez that's another door that is opened just a bit to make me think. 1. Bernadette did not metion the sex of her date that leaves the speculation if she is bi or lez at this point. In any case I think it will be some sort of ploy of Lorenda's doing to go out with Bernadette a girls night out and not including Jyrass making him sweating him out of him and Lorenda, and I have this feeling this girls night out will end up either the two of them locking lips or Bernadette ditching Lorenda for another person.

rt

My thoughts

1) Seems Kira breaking stuff (and paying for it) is not an uncommon appearance

2)  Ahh! Evil Plan Expression!  :) Excelent!  :)

Manawolf

My density strikes again.  Is she planning to hook Bernadette up with Jyrras?  Cause I don't see that going well, from the first *crack*.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Manawolf on April 13, 2007, 11:59:23 AM
My density strikes again.  Is she planning to hook Bernadette up with Jyrras?  Cause I don't see that going well, from the first *crack*.

Well if this whole things could be avoided if Lorenda spoken with Jyrass but this is DMFA were talking about here and the crazyness is just about to start.

Oh F.Y.I. i have this feeling if Jyrass is going on a date with Bernadette what will the chances of Abel being in the same location with Jyrass hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mayhem and hijinxs is a coming  :B >:3.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Who knows *shrug* depending on the species of Bernadette, and if she's just a being or if she's a creature, perhaps she and Abel will turn-out knowing each other.
However, this is just wild-speculation with a low estimated return-value.

Nino

Quote from: Stygian on April 12, 2007, 11:31:28 PM
Quote from: Kattuccino on April 12, 2007, 11:14:17 PM
You guys totally called it by saying that now that we know Bernadette's name she's not just a one-time character.

Also, I seriously for a second there thought Lorenda was being lez and thinking of taking her out because they both had bad days. Brain fart on my part forgetting about Jyrras... though they'd be an interesting couple =P

Not a brain fart. More wishful thinking, if you ask me. Because you know you're a perv, deep inside, kitty... >:]

I OBJECT!

My av/sig images are of a monkey. The ears and nose are sooo not catlike. Geez!

I mean WAIT, I'm not a perv!

Kenji

Quote from: Kattuccino on April 13, 2007, 01:25:06 PM

I OBJECT!

I've been waiting for a chance to use this. Thanks. ^.^

Saist

and nobody would know more than FireKatKid. Nobody is more perverted than he.

Schol-R-LEA

Oddly enough, my thought was that Lorenda would invite 'Dette and her friend out for a "girl's night out" (or worse, a 'misery journey') in hopes of somehow turning around each other's luck. Which would, of course, either lead to them both being rejected, or everyone in the bar assuming that they were a couple...

I've definitely seen too many bad sitcoms.

thegayhare

Quote from: je.saist on April 13, 2007, 03:46:44 PM

Now I object

no one os more perverted then me

Manawolf

I may be, but I keep it to myself...

For the most part.

Saist

Quote from: thegayhare on April 13, 2007, 04:13:59 PM

Now I object

no one os more perverted then me

... on one paw, if I again resubmit that Kat/Kenji is more perverted, I would have to furnish proof... of which I would be incapable of doing so...

on the other paws... when it comes to matters of perversion, I suppose a Bunny would know the most... so ...

disagree with bunny... no proof = bad thing

agree with bunny = scamper away happily...
* je.saist agress with the Bunny.

Nino

Quote from: Kenji on April 13, 2007, 03:25:55 PM
Quote from: Kattuccino on April 13, 2007, 01:25:06 PM

I OBJECT!

I've been waiting for a chance to use this. Thanks. ^.^

LOLZ I knew someone would go there.

Incidentally I just borrowed that game on Thursday. It's crack man, pure crack. Phoenix is my new "second hottest video game dude ever" right after Link (eat your heart out Sephiroth fangirls).

Goatmon

Quote from: Azraelle on April 12, 2007, 11:25:00 PM
So Lorenda's gonna play match-maker for the patch-maker?

Sorry, I just had to.

That was so damn cheesy.  I don't know why but I LOLed.

kaskar

Quote from: Goatmon on April 14, 2007, 02:51:39 AM
Quote from: Azraelle on April 12, 2007, 11:25:00 PM
So Lorenda's gonna play match-maker for the patch-maker?

Sorry, I just had to.

That was so damn cheesy.  I don't know why but I LOLed.
This may be a way out for her, by leaving Bernie to go with Jyrras ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Alondro

*Charline just grins about perversion*  Oh you amatures.   >:3  And you're all so silly!  It's obvious Lorenda is going to want to date Bernadette herself!  See, she's so tired of being rejected, that she's at last decided to give going lezzy a try.  This comic doesn't have a lesbian character yet!  Amber must cover that before the protestors start picketing!  We also need a Mexican character, who's Muslim, and part Solomon Islander/Eskimo.  ALL ethnicities must be covered or else this comic is racist and prejudiced!   :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Illusionist

They have to be an albino, as well.

Nino

Obviously we also need a male-to-female transexual who is a lesbian and loves yuri and claims that she's a "tomboy." HE/SHE IS OBVIOUSLY A GIRL AND ANYONE WHO DOES NOT THINK SO IS CLOSED MINDED and will be looked down upon accordingly, especially if they're a guy =P

Kenji

kaskar

Quote from: Alondro on April 14, 2007, 09:52:23 AM
*Charline just grins about perversion*  Oh you amatures.   >:3  And you're all so silly!  It's obvious Lorenda is going to want to date Bernadette herself!  See, she's so tired of being rejected, that she's at last decided to give going lezzy a try.  This comic doesn't have a lesbian character yet!  Amber must cover that before the protestors start picketing!  We also need a Mexican character, who's Muslim, and part Solomon Islander/Eskimo.  ALL ethnicities must be covered or else this comic is racist and prejudiced!   :mwaha
So is Jyrras going to be set up with Kria as ' Daddy " . Is Jyrras going to be the 'Sugar Daddy' ? There's another group covered .

Manawolf

Quote from: Kattuccino on April 14, 2007, 05:58:44 PM
Obviously we also need a male-to-female transexual who is a lesbian and loves yuri and claims that she's a "tomboy." HE/SHE IS OBVIOUSLY A GIRL AND ANYONE WHO DOES NOT THINK SO IS CLOSED MINDED and will be looked down upon accordingly, especially if they're a guy =P

Why am I reminded of Flea, the very first (and perhaps only) video game transexual?

Kenji

Quote from: Manawolf on April 14, 2007, 11:18:44 PM
Quote from: Kattuccino on April 14, 2007, 05:58:44 PM

Why am I reminded of Flea, the very first (and perhaps only) video game transexual?

Because he wears a vest that makes it seem he has breasts (and you can take it!), a long braided ponytail, and a miniskirt, yet hates being called a girl?

ShiningShadow

Ok no I'm confused when you talk about the flea and mini skirts and TS  :mowdizzy which in turn will be worst blind dates on record.

kaskar

Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 15, 2007, 02:50:24 AM
Ok no I'm confused when you talk about the flea and mini skirts and TS  :mowdizzy which in turn will be worst blind dates on record.
Is this a new gameshow now, ?

Manawolf

If you have not played Chrono Trigger, do not attempt to comprehend.

Zedd

We can talk so much about these dates to be but....Its not going to help us later on in the story

Rythak

It is easy for a new guy to get confused in these forums... Srsly i knew was going on for about the 1st 5 posts now im totally lost.

Ps. I think that  jy-guy will get denied by everyone and eventually end up making his own "partner" in his lab, hes already done it once why not again exept on purpose?
Also i dont know why but i have this weird feeling that somehow dan and umm... ugg... wth was her name?! oh yeah.. I think dan and willdy will end up together. I dunno why tho. just a cookie out of the batch of whats on my mind.

kaskar

Quote from: Rythak on April 16, 2007, 04:42:46 AM
It is easy for a new guy to get confused in these forums... Srsly i knew was going on for about the 1st 5 posts now im totally lost.

Ps. I think that  jy-guy will get denied by everyone and eventually end up making his own "partner" in his lab, hes already done it once why not again exept on purpose?
Also i dont know why but i have this weird feeling that somehow dan and umm... ugg... wth was her name?! oh yeah.. I think dan and willdy will end up together. I dunno why tho. just a cookie out of the batch of whats on my mind.
Dan and Wildy have been friends since they were kids, and wildy has a W/S stamp on dan's rear end ..........

Rythak

Quote from: kaskar on April 16, 2007, 05:29:49 AM
Quote from: Rythak on April 16, 2007, 04:42:46 AM

Dan and Wildy have been friends since they were kids, and wildy has a W/S stamp on dan's rear end ..........
That would do it... but now tht i think of it i really wouldnt be suprised if dan and wildy were already seeing eachother in secret.

kaskar

What if Bernie is put up as a guest at Lorenda's shack . How does it go from there, apart from Deebs, and her estranged brother, also made in  the labs . ( re: check' I'll stick to mechanical and electrical things now, and Jyrras gets a big shock, giving life to Deebs brother ... )  . Jyrras can turn up , and Lorenda can retreat to a discreat distastance to become aquainted . Or else, at least have someone else to talk to apart from jy-jy