Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for a Well Balanced Diet

Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

E-Voyager is a fellow robot. For that, he is automatically cool :)

Cogidubnus

Raffe

Cog is shiny and grey, my favorite color
(heh, firefox's built in spellchecker doesn't recognize grey...or firefox...or spellchecker...)
Hooray ellipsis!

techmaster-glitch

Deeb's Servant may be new, but I think that (he/she?) has great potential to become a well-known forumite around here in time :)

Quote from: Cogidubnus on May 19, 2008, 11:43:50 AM
Techmaster-Glitch makes an excellent plot device.  >:3
Ohhhhhhhh boy... :eek

e_voyager

Techmaster-glitch has proven to be a like able fellow and a determined RPer with much positive things to contribute.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

E Voyager has been around a long time, and seems relatively unaffected by the insanity here for it. He's quite a nice guy to boot.

Raffe

Hooray ellipsis!

Valynth

Deebs' servant has shown a great dedication to his/her master by making a collage of Deeb appearances.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

e_voyager

Valynth recognizes the effort it takes to put together an labor of fandom and the dedication it took, that reflects well on him.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Omega

Nelix

Is motivating. Or rather his Signature has motivated me, to work harder at work to avoid being beaten, so he's also saved me a lot of pain in the long run.

e_voyager

Nelix understands an obscured statement and works to make it work for him. (like Essce http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff800/fv00762.htm

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager reads Freefall, which is an excellent comic - to say that E-Voyager himself is also excellent would be unnecessary.

Angel

Cogidubnus has good taste in comics, which should have been clear by the fact that he reads DMFA. He also has good taste in literature and anime, from what I've seen. ^_^
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Suwako

Black Angel keeps the good old threads from falling into the ibis, she is nice like that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is always pleasant to talk to, and I have to keep myself from making less than helpful corrections, just because he's so nice.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Raffe

llearch keeps his cool even when his work life is maddening.
Hooray ellipsis!

techmaster-glitch

Even though it was Ink's work, Deeb's Giraffe's new avatar (and identity) is awsome!

Raffe

techmaster-glitch actually reads peoples notes on their profiles(I was wondering if anyone would notice the Ink credit)
Hooray ellipsis!

Brunhidden

DG is colorful and bright (you say its inks right in your sig, we kinda guessed)

QuoteThose that think it permissible to tell white lies soon grow color blind.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

Bubbles has always been one to make others think which if you ask me is a good thing.

Sunblink

E seems to post here a lot, especially before I do, so I'm running out of things to say about him.

Wait, I got one!

E was a lucky, lucky robot and managed to get to the Undead Mythos concept before I did. >:3

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Cogidubnus

Even if I had more than a few scant minutes to type something out, I'd never be able to write all the praises due. To say that knowing her has been a great pleasure would understate the truth - and although her hair isn't fire, perhaps now gold is all the brighter.

She can also write a mean character, and draw'em too. :3

Sunblink

Cogidubnus is a fantastic gentleman and well-deserving of every bit of praise he receives. He writes beautifully and magnificently, and is a fantastic person to boot. >:3 Knowing him has been a great pleasure, indeed.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Brunhidden

Keaton is by far the snappiest dresser on the entire forum!, because of her my daughter got a pair of knee high leather boots, and ive been looking to see if theres any leather i can add to my own wardrobe, the lace keaton does oh so well would not look good on me at all.

QuoteI look at what the phone company does and do the opposite.

techmaster-glitch

Brun has a totally awesome family that is signed up on this forum :mowmeep

e_voyager

Tech has added an new element to much need chaos the rains Rp.

Omega

Why e_voyager still hasn't taken over most of the nations with his charm and wit, I'll never know.

Brunhidden

Omega goes for the dramatic with both name and avatar, which by the way i keep feeling i should know what that avatar is.... baffling....

QuoteWe don't bother much about dress and manners in England, because as a nation we don't dress well and we've no manners.

Suwako

Brunhidden has soft and newly shaved skin!  :) His wive loves him a lot now, even more than before and thinks he looks a lot youth-ier.