Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for a Well Balanced Diet

Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

Brunhidden is always a kind soul, who easily entertains and amuses those such as myself.

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T is one of the few who have started a next page, she's up there with them, looking down at the less than infidels.  :)

(those that don't post here ;) , sorry for the fuzziness  :P )

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno seems to have misinterpreted the purpose of the thread - Compliment the person above you, not insult everyone else. :B

But I forgive him, 'cause he's cool, like that. :3

Brunhidden

hazzy is a cute little scatterbrain who is both forgiving and forgivable
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Dannysaysnoo

Brun is a digital shadow, hiding in your comp, sending you spam.

Suwako

dannysaysnoo seems to be gum, I like gum it's like brushing your teeth after you've eaten and not having to spit toothpaste..  :)

Dannysaysnoo

(I do like the gums, and i like it cause of your reasons Aiyno. I am extra fond of Extra!)

Aiyno has a awesome avatar of a skinny guy/gal with really long hair.

e_voyager

dannysaysnoo name is so like "danny says noo" that i have to wonder if there's a pun

QuoteLack of sleep makes the world seem more fun
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dannysaysnoo

e_voyager, you ahve a badass avvy of a guy being hit by lightning.

Quote from: e_voyager on December 05, 2007, 05:13:43 PM
dannysaysnoo name is so like "danny says noo" that i have to wonder if there's a pun

It is a pun, have you ever heard of Little Britain?

e_voyager

dannysaysnoo has good taste in art.

" yes but never been. also that's forte.exe  and the lighting is a side effect of the pure power/ dark energy he has in his hand. he is wicked awesome
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager does wicked awesome stuff, or so he says, I agree with most o the awesomeness if not all.  :B

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno, always a provider of interesting thoughts and ideas.
Also, love the new sig-message. hah! :V

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dannysaysnoo

techmaster-glitch

dannysaysnoo's is the king of sporks! Though, several people have already claimed that title here :B

Dannysaysnoo

Techmaster is a Team Fortress fan! badass!

(Fixed, as one cannot be king when there is many...)

e_voyager

dannysaysnoo has a new title.! i now nominate him to play go in my stead for  the next challenged title that comes to these forums

Dannysaysnoo

Suwako

dannysaysnoo post here a lot, though not too often. He also says nice things, but isn't kissing behinds..  :B

Nationstates, forever!

e_voyager

Aiyno Keeps it real while keeping it cogent. now that takes skill.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky seems impressed by things that don't seem all that impressive to me. He obviously sees something I don't...

Cogidubnus

llearch is quite the kind box, although perhaps forgetful of the phrase 'truth is stranger than fiction'. In the same way, non impedi ratione cogitas makes a stirring battle cry.
In any case - llearch is quite the kind box, and also much braver around spiders than I would be.

Dannysaysnoo

Suwako

dannysaysnoo has a lot to say, these sayings range from questions, remarks and requests to answers and explanations. It's good he has found a certain balance to this that compels others to post on him quite frequently. He also has a gum avatar, gum is awesome, especially all gum that isn't mint, since I'm officially not allowed to drink to much cola and consume too much mint. Oh, I wandered off, darn.

Dannysaysnoo

Aiyno is awesome because he doesn't eat mint gum. I personally love those fruity flavors, but in my school gum-chewing is a mortal sin, and the good gum's fruityness can be smelled by other in a fifty yard radius.

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna

techmaster-glitch

Shaotic Master

techmaster-glitch has no image that pisses me off as his avatar

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.