I had to drive Nine Hundred and Seventy Three Miles to get here....

Started by Jim Halisstrad, March 23, 2007, 12:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Halisstrad

But somehow I think it was worth it.

Also...
My cat is a rabble rouser

LionHeart

Impressive. Great photo...

Also, was the cat there when you unpacked, or was it more a declaration of "You are not going without me, so don't even try"?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

TheGreyRonin

You're in South Dakota, Jim? For how long?

If you just moved here, you have my sympathy, and a standing invite to head over here and visit.

Jim Halisstrad

So.
Tired.

We were in Custur for all of One day.  My family doesn't have relaxing vacations, instead we Blitz Vacation.
We left roughly around Three on Tuesday, stopped at Council Bluffs that evening, and made it to Custer late Wednesday.  I never want to see the names Wall Drug or Corn Palace Ever again.
Never ever ever never never ever never never EVER.
All of Thursday was spent Visiting Crazy Horse, Mount Rushmore, and taking 16 Through the Custur State park.  I have 70 some odd pictures all in all.

Then Friday, we decide to head back.
In one day.
974 miles.

We got back at OMG-my-eyes-are-bleeding-because-it's-so-early O'Clock (Also known as Roughly Three Thirty) Saturday morning.

Ah, and the Cat was left behind.  She Attacked me with rage when we got back :<

TheGreyRonin

Wow! Sounds like quite a trip! Now you know why I live up here, though. Beautiful country, but nothing at all for miles and miles.

If you got to the Corn Palace, You were standing only about 60 miles from me. *grins*