Which DMFA Character would you date?

Started by KarlOmega1, January 26, 2007, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

you can choose more than one person...

Edit: said this in response to this...   http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg88729#msg88729
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

gothtk14

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on February 10, 2007, 03:24:45 PM
you can choose more than one person...

Edit: said this in response to this...   http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg88729#msg88729

Oh thats cool now if only I could get my girlfriend to talk to me on other websites.

Mashi

1. For my straight pick, I'd want to go out with Jyrras. Sure, he'd be like "wtf no daaaannnn" but I'll give it a shot. And for yay-for-gayness; Regina! Or maybe Mezzafint. Oosh, decisions!
2. We (being me and either Jyrras, Regina OR Mezzafint, not all four of us) would go to the...Juniper Grill. Yummy füd.
3. Time isn't an option. It's how much we love each other that counts. ...If we love each other.

Tezkat

Quote from: DeedaeicMess on February 10, 2007, 09:07:37 AM
Originally I would've said Jyrras (yeah, I'm a guy). However, he's turning out to be somewhat of a sl -- err, somewhat free with his heart, and I place a lot of value on loyalty and trustworthiness...

Aw... ya know, that's pretty harsh--especially in a thread predicated on the notion that these characters would be romantically interested in random forumites.  :mowtongue Given his timidity and huggle aversion, I'll bet that Jyrras has never even been on a date (outside of cyberspace, anyway), let alone gotten laid. So... with his romantic "experience" largely confined to fantasy, it's not surprising to see those kinds of crushes. I'm sure that if he ever did enter into a relationship, he'd be a very devoted partner. Heck, he'll probably marry the first person he dates.  :mowdizzy
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

gothtk14

Quote from: Mashi on February 17, 2007, 01:16:02 PM
1. For my straight pick, I'd want to go out with Jyrras. Sure, he'd be like "wtf no daaaannnn" but I'll give it a shot. And for yay-for-gayness; Regina! Or maybe Mezzafint. Oosh, decisions!
2. We (being me and either Jyrras, Regina OR Mezzafint, not all four of us) would go to the...Juniper Grill. Yummy füd.
3. Time isn't an option. It's how much we love each other that counts. ...If we love each other.

What? You lost me at "wtf no daaaannnn".

Mashi

He'd be...lost in his fantasies?
Shutup.

DeedaeicMess

Quote from: Tezkat on February 17, 2007, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: DeedaeicMess on February 10, 2007, 09:07:37 AM
Originally I would've said Jyrras (yeah, I'm a guy). However, he's turning out to be somewhat of a sl -- err, somewhat free with his heart, and I place a lot of value on loyalty and trustworthiness...

Aw... ya know, that's pretty harsh--especially in a thread predicated on the notion that these characters would be romantically interested in random forumites.  :mowtongue Given his timidity and huggle aversion, I'll bet that Jyrras has never even been on a date (outside of cyberspace, anyway), let alone gotten laid. So... with his romantic "experience" largely confined to fantasy, it's not surprising to see those kinds of crushes. I'm sure that if he ever did enter into a relationship, he'd be a very devoted partner. Heck, he'll probably marry the first person he dates.  :mowdizzy

Okay, point taken...

gothtk14

Saist

hmm... I would want to go out on a date with Wildy.

Why? Cause she has a cute tail.  Where? I'd probably take her to a paintball field first (nothing like a grinning ferret with a ranged weapon), then hit the movies for either a sappy romance or an action thriller (her choice), followed by a nice steakhouse visit.

How long till a considered girlfriend relationship? I dunno, probably several months at the least, till I'm fairly sure that I could outrun her if things go south.

Mojotech

I'd go for Matilda. She's a sensible woman with a career, and also seems nice in general.

TheGreyRonin

*sneaks in quietly, posts answers*

1. Lorenda. I adore her personality, and she's beautiful.

2. Depends. On a fantasy date, I'd take her out to dinner at a nice resteraunt, buy her roses, and take her for a moonlit stroll afterwards just to talk for hours. In reality, much the same except the roses would most likely be fresh-cut from my garden.

3. That would depend on where our relationship went and how well we meshed. After several dates, and much conversation, I think one could be considered a couple if they were exclusive.

shadow96

i'd date wildy probobly go to my house for movies games pizza and i concider her my gf after a week or two if im still alive.

thegayhare

I'd date one of the Arachspearians myself

shadow96

llearch n'n'daCorna

Of course there are.

You're running dangerously close to breaking more rules, shadow96. You -did- read the rules page, right?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Chaos

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 09, 2007, 05:53:34 AM
Miss Mabbs is not insane, she is Fae... There is a difference..........PBH

What is insanity but another state of mind?

I like other states of mind. She does not think as most do.

malgrumm

1: murtagoy because i like affectionate people and if not her then my second choice would be lorenda soulstealer because she has a good personality

2:i would take her out to a very expensive resturaunt and tell her not pay for hers as i will but i would have to watch murtagoy's behaviour and lorenda's drinking after she got drunk in one of the comics i cant remember wich tho

3:i would say 1-2 weeks then ask her if we are bf/gf

Lexius the batroo

1. I'd have to be one of Jy's sisters, thought which one seeing as I don't know which names go with which sister.

2. Probably a dinner and movie. depending on the sister and their likes.

3. Very much depends on the sister, and whether or not I want to be sued by Moria.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yeah, that's probably more than enough of that.

Look up. This has idled, been resurrected, then idled again. Let's just let it die.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears