Which DMFA Character would you date?

Started by KarlOmega1, January 26, 2007, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

I will ask out Lorenda

I will take her nice little italian place for some pasta wine more pasta and wine with beautiful music in the background

and after the first date I try to kiss her and ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend is she says no then we will go out again till she gets to know me very well and who knows *wink* *wink*.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... where would you like us to ship the remains, ShiningShadow? Or should we just slather you with hotsauce? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on January 28, 2007, 11:32:07 PM
The dragon from 141 - 143

Thats right.

Vore parties.

*Charline grins*  That's why I'd be dating Jyrras, Janus, and all of the basement rats:  Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with dessert!   Needless to say, the relationships would last about as long as Kria's... and end under similar circumstances.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aridas

Oh come on, you know that Kria's relationship lasted as long as the faith from her significant other did... For you, it'd just be time to eat :P

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 29, 2007, 05:21:43 PM
Oh come on, you know that Kria's relationship lasted as long as the faith from her significant other did... For you, it'd just be time to eat :P

You know your right on that point there. In the case of Kria she has eaten ehr husband after she found out he was leaving her for a younger phillie. It's worst that have a woman scorned but in this case it was Kria mmmmmmmmmmmmm spare ribs  >:3.

fesworks

Actually, I always thought Kria was kind of hot.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: fesworks on January 31, 2007, 12:35:20 PM
Actually, I always thought Kria was kind of hot.

Same here I would like to date her and if permissible by her i will nibble at her ankles *woot*.

superluser

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 31, 2007, 12:47:08 PM
Quote from: fesworks on January 31, 2007, 12:35:20 PMActually, I always thought Kria was kind of hot.
Same here I would like to date her and if permissible by her i will nibble at her ankles *woot*.

I have a feeling that if you asked Kria, she might be more inclined to do the nibbling.

``I hold your hand in mine, dear, I press it to my lips
I take a healthy bite from your dainty fingertips.
My joy would be complete, dear, if you were only here,
But until that day I hold your hand as a precious souvenir.''

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

ChaoSynergy

1) Kria.

2) Romantic Dinner followed by a good movie involving harmless cuddling.  She seems like she's got a soft spot for the heavy romantic aspect of love.

3) If she hasn't eaten me after the second date, I'd say it's legit.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: ChaoSynergy on January 31, 2007, 05:10:06 PM
1) Kria.

2) Romantic Dinner followed by a good movie involving harmless cuddling.  She seems like she's got a soft spot for the heavy romantic aspect of love.

3) If she hasn't eaten me after the second date, I'd say it's legit.

I sense that too about Kria I wnated to know if by any chance if Kria will tell how she was sweept off her hooves by Lorenda's Father.

gothtk14

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on January 26, 2007, 02:42:23 PM
Simple Questions

1:If you could go on a date with the DMFA Character of your choice, who would it be?

2:Where would you take him/her to for the date?

3: How much time would have to pass (days, weeks, months, etc.) before you consider him/her your Boyfriend/girlfriend?

1. Wildy.
2. Where she wants to go.
3. That is up to her.

Dose this work.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on January 26, 2007, 02:42:23 PM
Simple Questions

1:If you could go on a date with the DMFA Character of your choice, who would it be?

2:Where would you take him/her to for the date?

3: How much time would have to pass (days, weeks, months, etc.) before you consider him/her your Boyfriend/girlfriend?

1.Boy this is a hard one....
One side of me, Like Mab, but I am not sure she would be serious long enough to marry
The other side wants Dan, but he is only into Amazons, which is wierd since he never met Alexsi's mother.
Oh I know I have so much in come with Jyrras though, and He is so cute....:love2

2.  A dinner and a Science/tech Convention or maybe in an orbital resturaunt.

3. Mmmm, When he goes with me for a two-week vacation to the clothing-option beach resort, that I like to go to on my rare vacations.  And/or If we survive two family dinner with each of our families (just not at the same time) with our relationship.. more or less intact. 

PBH

ShiningShadow

Wildly

To a WWE wrestling match at Madison Square Garden in NYC. Some dinner.

And If she dosen't knee me in the nads then we are a couple.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 05, 2007, 12:23:49 PM
Wildly

To a WWE wrestling match at Madison Square Garden in NYC. Some dinner.

And If she dosen't knee me in the nads then we are a couple.

Then where protective gear in case she doses. That is what I would do.

Tezkat

1. Hmm... I'd pick Biggs. (Hey, not the first time, right?  :mowtongue)

2. Well, on the first date, I'm sure he'd want to stick around Twink Territories and show off the size of his... um... empire... cuz that's just the kind of guy he is. Eventually, however, I'd complain about all the hustle, bustle, and distractions. I'd take him off to some quiet, secluded, high-class resort, far away from his toadies and henchmen. Then, of course, I'd slip him something in his drink, kidnap him, and hold him under my control until all of the Twink Territories were mine! Bwahahahaha!!!!! Sure, it's a bit crude and ebil, but who has time in their schedule for subtle long-term boyfriend manipulation these days?  :mowninja

3. If by "boyfriend", you mean "pawn in my plans for world domination"... right away.

What? We're not allowed to date people for money and power? I also like romantic dinners and walks by the beach...

:kittydevious :kittydevious :kittydevious

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

ShiningShadow

Mabs

I will take her to a I-hop here in NYC

and I will aske her after the second date if you want to be my girlfriend?

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 08, 2007, 04:33:41 PM
Mabs

I will take her to a I-hop here in NYC

and I will aske her after the second date if you want to be my girlfriend?

Can you make up your mind already I thought we were only suppose to select one person.

Aridas

Zedd

Not to mention one other thing..Shining Shadow is married...Or so he says..

Jim Halisstrad

Chaos

I would go for Mab... I find Insanity attracting.

Prof B Hunnydew

Miss Mabbs is not insane, she is Fae... There is a difference..........PBH

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Zedd on February 08, 2007, 11:12:38 PM
Not to mention one other thing..Shining Shadow is married...Or so he says..

True on the marriage part very true.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

gothtk14

ShiningShadow

Quote from: gothtk14 on February 09, 2007, 09:08:04 AM
I think he is two timeing his wife.

NO I'm being silly here and besides my wife knows of this forums.

gothtk14

Sure she does and so does my girlfriend.

Madmann135

Well... I have somewhat of a list and it includes Aliyka, Alexsi, Mab, Matilda and Kira.
but each for their own circumstances.  Kira only if I was my avatar.  the others if I was me.  Though I'm kinda stuck between Mab and Matilda.

I would take them to a nice place, not to expensive but not cheap.  A place that has a nice scenery.  Second date may be a picknick in a nice park (if one's around).

The from friend to girlfirend transition could take anywhere from 1 week on.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

gothtk14

Quote from: Madmann135 on February 09, 2007, 09:45:46 AM
Well... I have somewhat of a list and it includes Aliyka, Alexsi, Mab, Matilda and Kira.
but each for their own circumstances.  Kira only if I was my avatar.  the others if I was me.  Though I'm kinda stuck between Mab and Matilda.

I would take them to a nice place, not to expensive but not cheap.  A place that has a nice scenery.  Second date may be a picknick in a nice park (if one's around).

The from friend to girlfirend transition could take anywhere from 1 week on.

okay sound good to me.

DeedaeicMess

Originally I would've said Jyrras (yeah, I'm a guy). However, he's turning out to be somewhat of a sl -- err, somewhat free with his heart, and I place a lot of value on loyalty and trustworthiness... Which explains why I'm also a bit dodgy on Wildy. She's probably one of the most loyal members of the group, but she's also one of the least trustworthy. >>;

If anyone I'd have to say I'd want to go out with Devin. Blue fur, cocky attitude, hidden soft-spot... And I think he deserves a NABBA award, to boot. He was such a bishie.

As for where I'd take him, I'd probably show him around the town where I live. We've got great sushi restaurants...  :mowwink And if all else fails I can always get him some catnips.

I'd hope to consider him a boyfriend around a one-to-two-week period, though chances are it'd take longer.

... Of course Kria had to go KILLING him... Kria, all I can say is...
:bunnycry