CT Style Sprites of Anime Characters (GIF)

Started by Destina Faroda, August 25, 2005, 05:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

I've been frustrated by a question that has been bothering me for a while...what would certain anime characters look like in the style of Chrono Trigger sprites?  At first, I was certain some individuals or groups had taken up this project, but as I searched the net, the most I found were people who simply recolored Crono's spiky hair and called him Super Saiya-jin Goku.  So I decided to try my hand at some very poor Chrono Trigger edits to start the ball rolling. These are NOT CVRPG style sprites because there are some subtle but important differences between the CT sprites and CVRPG sprites.

From left to right in the first image are Bulma (DBZ - from the Namek Saga), Mina (Sailor Moon), Artemis (Sailor Moon), and Android 18 standing then sitting (DBZ -  Android Saga before Cell appears).  The second image has Raye Hino (Sailor Moon) and Vegeta (DBZ).

I want no credit for this.  In fact, feel free to edit these sprites how you see fit to improve them.  I prefer spriting to be a collaborative effort rather than an individual one.

I'm editing to add that it's so hard to get full-body shots of the Sailor Scouts in their normal school uniforms other than Sailor Moon.  And, yes, I'm using North American names.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Them some good edits. I wish I good sprite that well.

Destina Faroda

They're really just copy and pasting of other Chrono Trigger sprites.  Nothing all that great.  Someone talented could do far better.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Destina Faroda

Not really.  I heard you did some sprite editing yourself regarding Soma Cruz. ;)  And that was a really good edit.  Plus you even drew text! So now, you're the talented one.  I'm just keeping the dust off this dead forum.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Drew Text? O_o

The Soma was just a tad bit of refining before it got passed off to Jorge for final revisions.

Destina Faroda

Remember you drew the text for the CVRPG logo?  I can't draw text, so you're better than me.

And I edit to add I did a little editing to make a Sailor Venus sprite, but I'm not sure which one has the best legs for this particular pose.  So you can help me decide.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I like the third one best... and "drawing" the text wasn't had. For the most part, I traced.

Destina Faroda

And for the epitome of wrongness...crossover sprite time.  I've always wondered what Dr. Gero's creations would look like in Mugen School uniforms.  Well, now though the magic of this spriter's editing skills, Android 17 and 18 are attending Mugen Academy.  On the bright side, they'll be safe from any Daimon attacks since they don't have heart crystals!
Sig coming...whenever...

Quientin

sprites rock......

doing a comic in sprites is freakin hardcore

Destina Faroda

I can't make a comic with these sprites.  I would need more poses and views so at least the characters can face each other while talking.  And I'd need more characters.  What's Uranus without Neptune?   Believe me, if I could make a comics with these sprites, I would.  But for right now they're just orphans waiting to be adopted.

Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

But they certainly are coming along. While true that you'd have to do more of them, what you have so far looks groovy.

Destina Faroda

They're coming along very slowly and only because I do it as a side project to several projects I try and fail miserably.  If I were focusing all my energies into this, I probably wouldn't have gotten this far.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Well I'm glad you don't focus on it too much. I think it may actually be coming together so well because you aren't stressing over it.

Destina Faroda

I still don't see it as coming together well.  If it were coming together, I'd have more poses and stuff.  Plus, I'd actually have the characters done that I truly adore.  The only good news is that I was able to do a couple of barebones edits to make some additional poses.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I really think they are quite good (even if they look a tad CTish). You could honestly start up a comic with just front and side shots. It just takes some futz. If you look at the intial comisc for CVRPG, I didn't have nearly to frames I do now. You make doe with whatchu got.

Destina Faroda

Yeah, but I'm not good at one-shot jokes.  See, I do have a long complicated fanfic idea that I am going to sum up right now to shut down this thread because I'm getting tired of it being in my brain.

I call this, Silent Perfection

This story begins not long after the episode where Androids 17 and 18 (the black haired and blond teenagers with matching hairstyles) kick the Z fighters' behinds, then head off with Android 16 (tp the uninitiated, he guy in the green) to have fun.  They steal a van as they do in the orginal episodes, but then it begins to diverge.  17 declares that he's bored.  The discussion crops up that the whole routine of terrorizing people is kind of repetitive and worst of all, once word gets around about them, the "fun" part -- where people underestimate them -- is going to be over as people will run from them on sight.  So perhaps as a game they decide to blend in with the normal human population, then after a little while go on a killing spree.  But where to go to hide out?  They look too young (the last bar asked them for ID before they used their own brand of "convincing" the bartender otherwise).  They decide to pass as students in perhaps the hardest Academy to get into -- Infinity Academy (a.k.a Mugen School).

At the same time, Cell, instead of heading to Ginger Town, decides to head to a park to begin absorbing people.  He spies one of many targets, a young, black-haired girl sitting on a bench.  He thrusts his tail forward only for him to become stuck in mid-strike.  The girl turns around with pupiless purple eyes and tells him that while she likes his particular brand of mayhem, if he keeps absorbing people he'll ruin her plans.  He scoffs at her at first but uopn realizing that he ius more powerful than him he tels her of his never-ending hunger and his yearning to be complete.  She replies by opening a "gate" in time and space, throwing him throught it with a weird telekinesis.  She tells him he will be released as soon as she reaches her goal, and that there may be some use for him after all.  The girl then collapses and then gets up, her pupils restored, seemingly unsaware of what happened.  She assumes she must have had one of her seizures.

Seemingly in another place and time already, in world with swirling winds, a reddened sky and statues, Raye sees what she perceives as the end of the world.  She sees the destroyers, a girl with a polearm who intends to bring the blade down to touch the ground.  Before she can do this a male figure whom Raye does not recognize (the picture in the other thread) puts up his sword in order to block it.   At first it seems to work, but the woman lifts her glaive then slices the man in half horizontally.  Two smaller figures run forward, but a second pair of shadowy arms come from the woman and reach into their chests, retrieving the heart crystals (which look like crystal stars) from within.  Raye is aghast as a pink star comes from one of the bodies and the victim's blank face is revealed to be Rini.

This world is shattered when Serena and the other girls (including Rini) ask Raye if she was all right, and Raye replies she is.  It turns out it was another premintion, but Raye was even more troubled by this one than the others.  From here events proceed similarly as they do in "Rini's Risky Friendship."

Next thing you know Dr. Tomoe is in his lab, instructing his newest henchwoman Mimete.  The talismans have been found, but he knows the Messiah requires TWO pure hearts to awaken.  Perhaps he should send two Heart Snatchers, both of which would swallow the pure hearts of of a couple, then swallow them to bring them back to the lab.  Mimete agrees.

At the same time, events play out on the DBZ side of things similarly as they do in the episodes with one key difference.  The weaker fighters decide to check out Dr. Gero's laboratory for any weakness that could be used against the androids.  As such this is how they learn about Cell (although not necessarily his appearance), as well as get schematics and information.

Heck and this is the prologue!

>>>>

In the first "chapter/episode" this is where the important introductions take place.  Infiltrating Infinity Academy, 16, 17, and 18 meet Amara (Uranus) and Michelle (Neptune).  The three Androids at first have no interest in the pair, but Amara and Michelle decide to keep their eyes on the trio because of three reasons -- they may be working for the enemy, 18 could be the Sovereign they were looking for (they know the Sovreign's a woman), and most likely of all in their eyes, they could be innocent student who would be prime targets of a Heart Snatcher.  However, the Androids and the two sutdents soon become friends, to each other's surprise.

Gohan and Trunks check in on Goku (who's stull suffering from the heart virus), but the fighters who went to look through the lab aren't back yet.    It hurts Gohan that he can't do anything to help his father.  Chi-Chi suggests that perhaps Gohan doesn't need to see his father suffer like this.  Trunks and Gohan then leave.  Gohan is upset and wants to fight the androids, but Trunks warns him the androids are too powerful.  They head to a city that in the future had been destroyed by the androids -- Gohan thinks the androids will be here.  Trunks believes they won't be here for some time, as this city wasn't destroyed until AFTER the Z Fighters destruction.  In any case Trunks manages to convince Gohan to keep his power levels low (meaning no flying, ki blasts, or anything flashy).

At the same time, Rini meets Hotaru in the same way as she does in the episode mentioned above ("Rini's Risky Friendship"), with one slight difference.  Now that there are TWO Heart Snatchers (which I shall call HS) attacking people instead of one, the Sailor Scouts are busy fighting one HS when the other HS runs into Rini and Hotaru.  Since it already has taken a heart crystal from a victim, it merely knocks Hotaru and Rini down.  Rini doesn't want to transform into Sailor Mini-Moon in front of Hotaru, but it looks as though the Scouts have their hands full.  All of a sudden, the HS is stopped with one punch...from Gohan.  The HS is destroyed, and the victim's Heart Crystal pops out.  Trunks sees Hotaru on the ground and helps her up, but gets a strange feeling when he does so.  The girls thank the guys, but Hotaru blames herself and says bad things always happen when she's around.  Also Gohan notices Rini seems not to be as surprised by the occurrence and, seeing he's not quite ordinary himself tells him (out of Hotaru's range) what's going on.  Gohan and Trunks then accompany Rini and Hotaru, hoping to run into Sailor Moon and find the person who the Heart Crystal belongs to.

Fortunately and predictably, they find the Sailor Scouts quickly.  Venus and Jupiter both develop instant crushes on Trunks, to the latter's dismay.  Rini offers to walk Hotaru home, and Gohan and Trunks accompany.  At the same time, little do all of them know that Neptune, and Uranus are watching the scene intently from afar.  The rest of the events play out similarly to the episode I mentoned like twice already.

Meanwhile, somewhere far away, Piccolo is talking with Kami about the idea of fusing into one being.  Interrupting their conversation is none other than Sailor Pluto herself.  Things are even bleaker than they realize, she says, thus ending part one.

>>>>>

Part Two isn't as defined in my mind as Part One.  It opens with 17 being bored in Infinity Academy.  He had agreeed to spend a week incognito in the prologue, but three days into it, he's ready to have fun his own way (which means plenty of destruction).  18 on the other hand seems to enjoy the challenge of school and 16, quiet as always doesn't seem to care one way or the other.  Seeing that 17 is about to literally kill someone, 18 suggests that the three of them decide to split the rest of the day doing something that 16 and 17 like.  17 chooses...what else, the local arcade.  There he finds himself bored with most of the games, but then catches the sight of a girl with a red ribbon playing the raciing game.  17 decides to challenge her, but she whips the pants off him (remember 17, sucks at driving and Mina's been practicing).  Immediately, she's smitten with him.

At the same time 16 and 18 are just watching them when their sensors detect a power.  18 flies toward the source, which is Krillin, carrying plans and schematics from the lab.  She flirts with him, then convinces him to come down to the ground.  Krillin, confused by both her behavior and her feelings toward him breaks down and tells him what he's found and about what they know about Dr. Gero's creation, Cell.  He tells her that there's a monster after the three androids  At first she doesn't believe him but after showing her the schematics (which 16 sees as well), she softens her position.  In return for the favor, she decides to let him go on the condition that he doesn't mention where they are.  16 says that was a very illogical decision to let the enemy get away with information that could destroy them.  18 replies, either Krillin will break his word his actions will bring Goku right to them, or he won't tell, and maybe he'll have just saved their lives.

In the meantime, Dr.  Tomoe provides Mimiete with another two eggs to create two heart snatchers.  Mimete's idea is to hold a ball.  That way the heart snatchers will find the pair of hearts easily.  At the same time, she hopes she can meet her "Prince Charming" there as well.

Back at the arcade, 18 and 16 interrupt 17 and Mina's game, and 17 follows them outside.  They talk about what just happened, but 17 doesn't believe it.  16 says the best course of action is to remain incognito for the time being.  17 reluctantly goes along with it.  The three decide to go somewhere remote and study some wildlife.

At the same time, Lita is training in the mountains.  After realizing that now the enemies have stepped up their attacks, she wants to step up her training.  She practices, but also remembers the words that it's importantt for her to relax.  She meditates, but can't calm the troubled storm within.  She then opens her eyes and to her left is Android 16, staring straight ahead.  She thinks that he looks like her old boyfriend, and begins to talk.  He says nothing at first, but she notices how the wildlife doesn't seem to be afraid of him.  She finally says something to the effect of saying he's tired of her chattering, and he replies no, I find your words quite fascinating.

At the same time Rini is on a bench with Trista (Pluto) when Trunks walks by (I fail to have a reason for this happening -- I think it's because the Z Fighters think Cell is in the city).  Trista calls him out, letting him know she knows who he is and when he is from, then suggests to Rini that she talk to him, then leaves.  The two of them then begin to talk in which Rini asks the question --  "If you're from the future, why haven't I seen you?"

There also might be some silliness where Gohan is mistaken to be Hotaru's little brother, but I haven't worked that into the outline yet.

The next day, Lita and Mina catch up with each other, both are gushing over their new "boyfriends".  Then they spot the android trio, and the initially think they've fallen for the same guy, but that's quickly cleared up.  Then in the "Sadie Hawkins" tradition, they both ask the guys to the ball....or maybe it's a "Sadie Hawkins" style ball.

Elsewhere (maybe at her house), Rini wants to take Hotaru to the ball, but neither of them have dates.  In any case they decide to take a walk, passing right by Amara and Michelle, who eye Hotaru su****ously.  Rini asks them if it'd be okay since they're going to the ball together if it'd be all right for Rini and Hotaru to do the same.  Amara and Michelle are thinking of transforming and attacking Hotaru.  Before any tensions flare, Gohan and Trunks appear (yes how convenient).  Hotaru suggest Rini to ask Trunks which Rini replies No way! He's too old."  Rini does ask Gohan on condition that Hotaru ask Trunks (both of which are very uneasy at the idea), and they do for Rini's sake

There might be a quick scene where Miss Kaori asks Dr. Tomoe why is he letting Hotaru participate in such fooolishness.   Dr. Tomoe replies that love is a powerful force, the sign of a pure heart.

In any case it's the night of the ball (a masquerade), and ironically enough Rini and Gohan can't get in because they aren't old enough.  At the ball, all the couples are dancing.  The Androids and Trunks manage to miss each other when the host, Mimete, spots a man who is alone.  She asks him to dance, but he turns her down and soon his girlfriend arrives at his side.  Enrages and jealous, Mimete releases a pair of Heart snatchers to get their heart crystals. Lita and Mina make excuses to get away from their dates, who are likewise ready to rid of their them (Perhaps they spot Trunks, although that wouldn't make any sense because they could easily take him).  In any case, the Sailor Scouts defeat the enemy, but the ball is ruined, and so is the date.

And to think, I have several more to go.

>>>

This third one I have a stronger idea on.  Beginning en media res, the Sailor Scouts are fighting a pair of  tough Heart Snatchers.  Meanwhile, Trunks is with Vegeta, and the latter is getting impatient.  Kakarott is recovering too slowly for his tastes, he thinks, and the androids are out there, hiding like the cowards they are.  And here that boy from the future -- he dared not think of that young man as his child -- was wasting his time with these schoolgirls.  He was going to put an end to this madness, one way or the other.

Anyway Vegeta interferes in the battle, knowing these creatures to be so far below him that he can defeat them in the blink of an eye.  In a moment of absolute cockiness he allows one of the HS to steal his heart crystal.  However, he is unprepared for the effects and soon collapses.  At the same time, Sailor Mars knocks Sailor Moon away from the second JS, and her heart crystal is taken yet again.  In anger, Trunks merely beheads both HSs before Sailor Moon can even use the Purity Chalice.  However, the Heart Crystals are still out. Sailor Moon orders Sailor Mini-Moon to get the heart crystals and put them back, and she does, but the crystals look alike.  She brings them over handing one to Trunks (who is over Vegeta) and the other to Sailor Moon (who is over Sailor Mars).  There is a little resistance, but the heart crystals go back into the bodies.  Both Mars and Vegeta bothe wake up and both shrug off attempts to help.  Vegeta flies away and Sailor Mars walks away.  Sailor Mars thinks of her teammates as fools and it's Serena's fault this happened in the first place.  She does not deserve to be leader.  At the same time, Vegeta has a rare moment of regret.  Perhaps he should have

However, over the next few days it becomes clear that the effects of the heart snatchers attack .  Raye becomes more angry, arrogant, and prideful, even going as far as to address Serena as "Serenity."  Her visions are gone, but she senses an unease.  At the same time,.  He actually shows slight signs of affection towards his family and actually shares words of understangind with his son.  Rini, Gohan, and Trunks note the changes in personality, and Rini realizes what has happened -- the heart crystals were switched, and it's all her fault!

Trunks confesses that maybe it's better to stay this way, that ever since he came back to the past, he didn't want to think his mother had been right, that Vegeta was cold and heartless.  And now he saw that he could chanfe.  But Gohan reminds him that Vegeta's energy is going to be off and he won't be sablt to fight with the imba.  Perhaps he might express his feelings more freely with Raye's heart, but those are Raye's feelings, not Vegeta's.  And it's not just about Vegeta.  Think about Raye.  She might have her moments but now, instead of being able to talk to her friends, all of her pride and any latent jelousy is going to be magnified by Vegeta's heart.  And she doesn't even know why.  Teamwork is essential to the Sailor Scouts.  If they don't work together as a group, they'll perish.

Druing all of this there might be conversattion where the Androids start to get su****ious of Amara and Michelle where at the same time they begin to think that they might be just ordinary teenagers.

Rini then goes and talks to Hotaru, confessing in vague terms her mistakes.  Hotaru reassures Rini that Rini has been a good friend to her, and thanks to Rini she has begun to understand how powerful friendship is.

So then comes the showdown, two more heart snatachers, and both Raye and Vegeta are willing to go back to the way things were are released.  The heart snatchers take their heart crystals, and after this monsters are destroyed.  Sailor Mini Moon then puts the two hear crystals back, but bothh again resist.  She pushes them in, and this time....it's a success.  Vegeta and Mars are their normal selves.

The Scouts are glad to have the old Mars back, but Mars tells her that while she's glad to be back, deep down she knows that Vegeta's heart crystal merely maginified feelings she already had.  She also knows the same must have happened to Vegeta.  And at the end Vegeta is off in the distance.  Foolish womanly emotions...at least he knew that they were there.  All the easier to ignore them when they tried to surface.

>>>

Part 4 is less distinct.  In this episode/chapter, there's a lecture at Infinity Academy.  It's really a lure as the Sovereign, Dr. Tomoe's barely seen superior, is complaining about needing pure hearts.  While she can absorb life energy from "that foolish boy" she needs pure hearts to fully awaken.  At the same time Cell is getting impatient with his prison.  Dr. Tomoe has a brilliant idea to solve both problems.  Mimiete would wield a device that would steal the heart crystals of people (the side effect of course being that device would mean the death of Mimete).  Once the heart Crystals were extracted, the Sovereign can absorb them and become stronger.  Then Cell can be released from his prison for a little snack.  Moreover, since the Androids don't have heart crystals, they'll be the only ones standing, meaning Cell can reach perfection.  And of course if the Androids aren't there, at least Cell will be able to feast on the dying individuals and grow stronger.

In any case there's probably more Gohan/Rini/Hotaru/Trunks/ action, and probably some of Lita/16 and Mina/17 as the Sailor Scouts would try to infiltrate the Academy.  In the climax the villains' plan works to an extent.  Mimete does manage to steal the audience's heart crystals, but Cell breaks free early and absorbs the body of Mimete.  17 and 18, detecting Cells' power, see him as weak but 16 stops them, telling them Cell is far more dangerous than either realize.  Fortunately, they are "rescued" by Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus, who tell the trio to get out of there, and they comply.

And on a bright note, if Goku isn't already fully revovered at this point, he woud be by the end of this episode.

>>>>>>>

Part V

This is when the poop hits the fan.

With Mimete's demise, the four remaining subordinates Telulu, Viluy, Cyprine, and Puchiral are instructed to proceed in taking the hearts of all the students in Infinity Academy.  They begin to do so, and Amara and Michelle are forced to transform into Sailors Uranus and Neptune in front of the Androids.  The Androids reveal themselves in turn by letting themselves get hit by the heart-stealing attacks, whch reval they have hearts of metal.  17 and 18 easily destroy the four underlings but soon turn their attention to Uranus and Neptune, each pair seeing the other as the enemy.  Before the Androids can destroy the Sailors, 16 steps in and tells both sides to listen to each other.

At the same time, Hotaru, Rini, Gohan, and Trunks are out, but all of a sudden, an energy blast is directed toward Hotaru.  Trunks mnages to get her out the way in time  The person who  has fired the shot is none other than -- Piccolo!  But why would Gohan's mentor try to kill an innocent person he doesn't know?  He tells Gohan and Trunks to open their eyes and realize the truth -- that "girl" Hotaru is an android, an energy-stealing model.  She does not emit any life-energy and worse yet, with every second she touches Trunks she absorbs a little bit of his energy.  They argue with him about it, saying he's wrong, and Hotaru collapses.  They take her back to the Tomoe House, Piccolo knowing that he could not be able to destroy Hotaru with Trunks and Gohan around..

Dr. Tomoe opens the door.  With glare from hersolid purple puipls, Tomoe realizes that Rini and Gohan are the pair of pure hearts she needed.  Tomoe then distracts Trunks with a little talk of noting how wonderful love his.  Before this talk is succesful though, the whole side of the Tomoe house is blown off.  The Z Fighters and Sailor Scouts have arrived and they've put together that Dr. Tomoe, a former colleague of Dr. Gero, is behind much of the events that have happened.  They also believe he knows where the androids are...members of his school.  Dr. Tomoe replies he would have never guessed until they told him.  He laughs manically and at his own folly, even past a girl's scream.  The scream comes from Hotaru's room.  Rini and Gohan are unconscious amd Hotaru, her eyes now puplless takes their heart crystals and consumes them with herself.  She transforms, but not into the Sailor Soldier of destruction, Sailor Saturn, but Mistress Nine.

>>>

Concluding Arc

Gohan and Rini are fading fast.  If they don't get their heart Crystals back soon, then it's toast for them.  But to do that Hotaru. who has been transformed into the evil Mistrss

Hotaru is floating in a holodeck/Matrix like environment.  She sees Rini and Gohan.  She aks what happened and they say, "You took our heart crystals.  But it's not your fault.  She made you do it."  They point to a figure that looks like Mistress 9.  She says she's in control and that the three of them aren't needed any more.

Outside Hotaru's mind, Mistress 9 is in control of the body.  She mentions that with the heart crystals, she no longer has the need to absorb energy.  Now that she is free to bring, she decides to release Cell, who sees 17 and 18 and goes to absorb them.  17 and 18 try to take him on, but 16 warns them that it is too dangerous.  In a moment of careless ness, he sneaks up behind them, but Sailors Neptune and uranus step in between Cell and the androids, and he absorbs their bio extract.  This in turn makes him more powerful, and he soon absorbs 17 and 18...his hunger is lessened severely, but he's not perfect for some odd reason.  16 tries to self-destruct, and he does, but instead of destroying Cell it ljust makes him madder.  He begins to absorb some of the lesser fighters.

Insides the mind, Mistress 9 berates Hotaru, telling Hotaru that she is not real, only a phantom a person who died long ago.  Under this pressure, Hotaru begins to give up, but Rini and Gohan urge her on, saying they know what she's going through and she has to get control of her own body back.  Hotaru begins to fight back.  Mistress 9 allows Hotaru a mere glimpse of what is happening.

At the same time, the rest of the Z fighters and Sailor Scouts are fightinng Mistress 9.  Trunks is reluctant to fight her and holds bacl.  For a second.  "Please...finish me."  Trunks can't do it andbu the time oe of the , she's reverted back to.  "Fool, did you think for a sminute that the girl you loved was anything more than a shadow?"  "I know you're bluffing because for a split second, when Hotaru was inc control, I felt a glimmer of life.  And everyone else felt it too.  All that means is that I'm going to fight all the harder."

Inside the body, Hotaru realizes she has nothing to lose by fighting.  If the others are ready to kill her while Mstress 9 os in control, then she might as well fight.  Mistress 9 counters that it would be a hollow victory, to fight for one's life only to lose it.  But Hotaru realizes that she's not the phantom...Mistress 9 is.   She understands that Mistress 9 is AI program that serves as a cybernetic interface between the Pharoah 90 and the mechanical implants in her body.  Mistress 9 herself was more of a puppet than the Heart Snatchers.  Horaru gorws stroner, realizing she was weak because she was afraid of her own stregth and destiny.  As she fights, her clothes begin to change ans she starts to weild a scythe.  She slashes the Mistress 9 construct in half and becomes Sailor Saturn in her mind.

In real life, the fights in the mind are refelected in the fight and Mistress 9's erratic attacks.  Dr. Tomoe passes out, leaving the Heart Snatcher that possessed him to attack the fighters, although it's destroyed in one punch.  Then all of a sudden, Sailor Saturn emerges from the head of Mistress 9 (whho as an empty shell collaplses), in full body.  She quickly returns the heart Crystals to Rini and Gohan.  She declared that she is Sailor Satutn, and that the hotaru they know is a love but lies dormant within her.

At the same time Cell realizes why he's not erfect.  He has one more android to absorb, Android 9, also know as Mistress 9!  Cekk absorbs the emty, mafunctioning unit ad undergoes another metamorphosis.  Cell is very similar to his perfect form except he has a black star on his forehead, and now he plans on summoning Pharoah 90/

I'm getting too sleepy to summarize.  Pluto stops time.  Trunks dies.  Piccolo dies, and even Saturn dies.  Only Sailor Moon and Goku can fight the enemy and they beat it.

Sailor Moon leaves the pocket dimension Pharoah 90 hails.  She cradles a baby in her arms.  She places it in the arms  With the power of the chalice, a bright light spreads through out the land.  16, 17, and 18 begin to tingle.  They feel warm, and all of a sudden, the Z Fighters can sense their.  They're human, ad their minds are purged of the destructive programming.  The three hug each other and a tear runs down 18's cheek

>>>>

There's an epilogue, but here's the quick version of it.  Dr. Tomoe, now cleansed of the influence of, cradles his newborn daughter, prmising.  Bulma sits beside  him with baby Trunks.  The two babies giggle in each other's presemce.  Rini sees the scene but begns to cry.  Both Rini and (Future) Trunks know they are going back to their futures, futureswhere they will see neither each other nor the friends they made.  Trunks seems resigned to this fate, now stong enough to take on both androids and Cell in his timeline, but Rini is heartbroken.  She knows she will never see Hotaru, Trunks, or Rini.  And by the time she's born in this time-line  Gohan offers to go to the, but she tells him his place is in the past.  He'll find someone else, a special friend who'd be a better fighter than she was.  But Gohan says he doesn't think he'll ever have a better friend.  The two children of the future (Rini and Trunks) then go home with their individual methods (Rini's Time-Key and Trunks' time-machine).

Lita and 16 have a lunch in the park, 16 eating Lita's wonderful cooking.  Mina and 17 and playing the the racing game in the arcade, while Amara alongside Michiru comments on both being amateurs.  Krillin and 18...

Back in the alternate future, Trunks returns and destroys the truly evil 17 and 18 and obliterates the weaket Cell.  (He finds out why they turned evil more than just delinquent...both had a Black Star indicating they were taken over by the Heart snatchers...this explains why they went around killing).  Then nearly 1,000 years later, in Crystal Tokyo, Rini in her Princess dress goes to the site where a sword, stood out the ground.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Destina Faroda

That and more...

Edited to Add:  I'm done editing...well, for plot anyway.  I have killed this thread!
Sig coming...whenever...