Guide to the cubi race... 2/20/07

Started by GabrielsThoughts, February 19, 2007, 09:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Stygian on February 20, 2007, 12:39:03 PM
[Smacks them both, then gives Charline another one on the ass for good measure, and escapes with a laugh into the dark outside through a window]

I don't really know what to call it. All I know is that unless I concentrate and calm down I think way too much. Or maybe it's too fast. It's not always convenient, in either case. And it's much more images and emotions than I think is normal. Of course, I don't have the perspective to prove that thesis, but...
???
:erk

Zedd

We'll tell you when your my age Ninja  :3

Kibin

Hmmm. If Falina's boobs are getting larger, like a certain person's ears...

*10 years in the future*
Earzilla vs. Booborah! Run for your lives, they'll level the entire city while fighting!

Yukifox

*pops out of foxhole*  <.<

>.>

I have no complaints.  *rushes back into foxhole*

superluser

Quote from: Kibin on February 20, 2007, 02:12:15 PMEarzilla vs. Booborah!

>:3

The Bouncy Boobera Song:

Boobera!  Boobera!

Boobera is really neat!  Boobera is filled with meat!  We've been eating Boobera!
Wings, teeth, eyes, flames, claws, dolls, cakes, fun!
Dan Ti'Fiona is kind of a fool
And Abel is really mean, too.
She makes him return to SAIA every year, but will he complain?
No!  No!  (Yes!)  Huh?
So we adventure all over the place and talk of killing Deathknights with only a spork
Boobera is really sweet.  She is filled with `cubi meat.  We all love you, Bubelah!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

ninjannihilator

We're going from off topic to more off-topic. :mowdizzy

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Yukifox on February 20, 2007, 02:17:52 PM

>.>

You wouldn't. :-P
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 20, 2007, 09:59:27 AM
Quote from: Kasarn on February 20, 2007, 09:34:00 AM
THIS CALLS FOR A CMF SEXUALITY POLL!!!

AFAIK this is the closest we've had:

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=1276.0

**EDIT**
(What am I doing, prolonging this derailment of the thread?)

Found something a little more straight-forward.
http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=2229.0

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 20, 2007, 02:50:28 PM
Quote from: Yukifox on February 20, 2007, 02:17:52 PM

>.>

You wouldn't. :-P

No not me either, and wait...

Well, I think, she meant the comic and before Sup's last jingle, Now, Thread..I love to laugh at the drooling fan boys...But Sup as always your pushing it.

But before they lock up this installment,  We'll have a summary..

So, thought-reading for the Cubi is reading what being so un-knowingly broadcast from their mind for the Cubi's mind to see.  Now, Abel may need more practice in unknown crowds, or why stay to the basement?  Is he a little overwelled with thoughts and emotions from large crowds?  or Is he just a jerk?

Mind-reading is the advance thought-reading training for cubi to find out about your love life.  So, they can shapeshift into your first love, and trick you into a deadly embrace.  Why Aaryanna didn't do this is with Merlitz is a mystery..and How she got the tenticle rape so wrong.    (OH No Rape sex, Pls)  or Maybe her was going for the terror and fear kind of meals?

Fa'lina's annoyance is having to Explain this all again to us, non-psions, and nitwit creatures out here.  As for Fa'lina dress, I have seem worst dresses on the red carpet to the Oscars.

PBH

Kibin

Maybe in the mini Amber will finnally explain why dragons and cubi don't get along.

...or maybe it will remain a mystery, like why toast always lands buttered side down.

The LizardKing

I'd imagine it's rather like it had been explained earlier; as somebody thinks thoughts, they radiate around them. we are constantly swimming in a see of other people's thoughts, some more strong then others. Some people around here would look at this comic and would immedieately think "8000b135!!!1!" which would be a stronger thought. thus, cubi put up mind shields to block out those kinds of thoughts (how many girls want to see "8008135" as they talk to someone? any takers? hm?) but so, some thoughts would be constantly emitted. In the example, since she is concentrating so much on the card, she would think that more "Loudly,"and the cubi would instantly be able to pick it up. so we are al constantly radiating these thoughts in waves.
Or i'm just crazy.
....eeeyeaahh. :3
Women actually probably have this inherent ablility. they know exactly what to say. usually in the form of
5M4CK C|-|4l35!!
But yeah. there's b00b5. Can't ignore that.
(I should get a dress like tha-)
*Is collectively smacked by the forum-goers*
........ow.

Kibin

...you know, I actually don't think Falinas dress defies physics. See, that purple thing around her neck is connected to the rest of the dress down the back. Which then supports the rest of the dress. No physics defying here, people!

I think.

Faerie Alex

I think (but I could be wrong) that people are referring to how the darker purple parts are staying up with apparently no support from the top.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Aridas

I think something's lost in translation here, because I can't make much sense of this anymore... *gives up*

superluser

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 20, 2007, 03:24:31 PMWell, I think, she meant the comic and before Sup's last jingle, Now, Thread..I love to laugh at the drooling fan boys...But Sup as always your pushing it.

Aww, no love for the Bouncy Gamera Song from MST3K?

Quote from: Kibin on February 20, 2007, 04:53:59 PM...you know, I actually don't think Falinas dress defies physics. See, that purple thing around her neck is connected to the rest of the dress down the back. Which then supports the rest of the dress. No physics defying here, people!

No, what we're wondering is how the dress stays over her breasts.  At least, that's what I'm wondering.  Imagine that you have an unpeeled banana.  Now peel it down just a little bit.  Now, with the open side facing away from the Earth, get the peels to stay up against the banana.  You can put as many straps down the banana's back as you want, but it's not gonna help the peels in front.

I also would like to preemptively declare that in a universe unrelated to DMFA, I had some physics of mind reading set out.  Specifically, in my universe, there are two types of mind reading--conscious and subconscious (based loosely on the Freudian concepts).  Reading the conscious mind would be like reading the internal monologue, and reading the subconscious would be like that scene in Being John Malkovich.

In my universe, mind shields are prohibitively expensive (you'd need to continuously cast it to get around the three laws of thermodynamics), so...

(and here's where we get back on topic again) they learn to think in a sort of substitution language.  It takes a lot of practice, but you'd wind up hearing in their internal monologue something like the following: ``Nose army.  Green Bay shuffleboard?  Sanity wedlock.  Sodium bypass.  Wigwam.  Uh, gypsy land mine? Calculator revised land mine?  Zygote!''

If you had simultaneous access to the conscious and subconscious, you could work it out, but that would require casting two spells at once, which you can't do.

That's how it works in my universe.  Not sure how Amber deals with it.

Magic

You smile.

Your thoughts is a stream of brief glances or flashes into scenes that show horrifyingly gruesome mutilation and execution by which means are unseen and terribly painful.

Another incubus looks at you, and your thoughts. The smile, then the horror, the smile, then the horror. What will the incubus do?
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Stygian

My guess is double over in pain as I proceed to break a couple of ribs and snap some tendons for that sort of indecency. My thoughts, thank you.

And Fa'Lina's dress is probably stitched to her tits, which have been internally reinforced with a complex structure of elastic strings through surgery. Or maybe she shapeshifts around a pair of rocks...

MT Hazard

Creative use of duct tape? Very hard to see straps.? Spray on dress?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Magic

Quote from: Stygian on February 20, 2007, 05:48:21 PM
My guess is double over in pain as I proceed to break a couple of ribs and snap some tendons for that sort of indecency. My thoughts, thank you.

Tsk.

Then again, I'm biased for subtlety.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Stygian

Quote from: Ink on February 20, 2007, 05:54:00 PM
Quote from: Stygian on February 20, 2007, 05:48:21 PM

Tsk.

Then again, I'm biased for subtlety.

As am I, usually. But sometimes, when facing thesame, it's just right to be very, very blunt and forceful. Especially if there are all but no other options as readily accessible. It really is inexcusible being able to read people's thoughts so easily, and taking advantage of that. I think it does more to strengthen 'cubi arrogance than anything else.

Prof B Hunnydew

OMG Guys  Falina's dress is either magical or B) a light metal wrap in fabric,  

Pixialated Protons, Linda Carter as Wonder Woman had a Aluminium Breast plate under that supersuit...

Boys, Is there any Structural engineers out there who can design a Bra!!!?

***goes back to the drawing board..***

** Turns on the Light as INK as acting so Spooky **
eeeeeek
HUGs The INk... :tighthug
PBH

Shadowcatcher

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on February 19, 2007, 09:44:46 PM
but can they make waffles?

I suspect Abel's advice to avoid the Home Economics class at all cost sufficiently answeres that.

Zedd

Dont ask how it comes along...It seems like any possable chance but we will ask about wardrobe to someone else then....We might find out soon enough

superluser

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 20, 2007, 05:57:24 PMPixialated Protons, Linda Carter as Wonder Woman had a Aluminium Breast plate under that supersuit...

Boys, Is there any Structural engineers out there who can design a Bra!!!?

Wapsi Square has indoctrinated me into believing that those who design bras should have the equipment.

As to an aluminum breast plate, whatever she's wearing would have to be very strong and very tight.  IIRC, Lynda's plate was fairly loose.  Fa'Lina's is form-fitting.  I'd think she'd have trouble breathing unless she shapeshifted for every breath.

I remain in the large pasties category.

Amber Williams

This mini arc is mainly designed to help clear things up since so many people do seem to have their own ideas of what thought-reading and mind-reading are.  If anything, it will hopefully set an example of how the DMFA physics work.

As for Fa'Lina, I wouldnt worry about her being offended.  She isn't that stereotypical that she'd wear a revealing gown then scoff is the most focus was given there.  All things considered, she'd probably consider it a tactical advantage.

Zedd

I wont take that for granted Amber...Sence its your chooise....And here have Dan dolly with super magnetic swords! Not to mention a pull string on his back!

Sunblink

Quote from: Zedd on February 20, 2007, 07:14:01 PM
I wont take that for granted Amber...Sence its your chooise....And here have Dan dolly with super magnetic swords! Not to mention a pull string on his back!

Why do I keep imagining an Abel doll with Super Suckerpunch Action? XD; I'd pay a million dollars for that doll.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh. Speaking of magnets, someone I know got some "super-strong" ones.

Apparently one of his workmates was messing around with one, and let it go. It promptly leapt 4 inches across the table to the Sony Vaio the manager was working on, and attached itself to the hard drive area.

Apparently it was removed rapidly, but the Vaio wasn't very happy - locked up, and on restart said something about "disk error" for some reason...

This is the sort of magnet that the CRT screen started misbehaving when it was 2 feet away.... :-)

Idiots. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Yugo

Let this be a lesson to those who own 5.1 or 7.1 systems. Keep your subwoofer far far away from everything else. I have a 680 watt subwoofer, and lemme tell ya, it likes to pull the electron guns towards it at 2 feet.
https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Manawolf

Tactical advantage, right.

<.<
>.>

::Goes back to mulling over his character duels::