Cybernations

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, February 18, 2007, 07:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

This... is an issue. :-/

I'll be close to inactive when I come back from holiday, but other than that... I'm not sure I have the time to chase this up. Anyone else volunteer? :-(
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

I'm not really sure how we can chase it up.  I don't think James comes to the forum much.

Tezkat

Hmm... yeah, it sucks that James got deleted after all that time. I asked Kasarn if he'd be willing to join our trade circle, since he's still somewhat active in CN. Otherwise we need to find a new victim to come join us in our exciting adventure of logging in to collect taxes every 20 days... :animesweat
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Keleth

You guys log in only once every 20 days?

That explains a lot.  :U
Help! I'm gay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on November 04, 2011, 06:41:37 AM
I'm not really sure how we can chase it up.  I don't think James comes to the forum much.

By "chase it up" I meant "figure out a solution of some sort to replace the missing trade partner"; whether that includes getting James back in, or getting someone else to fill the hole, is entirely up to you.

Sorry - I would have been more explicit, but I was somewhat busy at the time. ;-]

Kasarn

Oh look, wars. Don't know why they attacked me since I have (well had) no tech at all... but I assume they're just rogues since they're going all out.

Anyway, you may need to find some help for DarkDragon, as he probably doesn't have as much money as me. Could help Drathorin too, but I guess he's given up on the game... or maybe it's just that time of the year. Either way, unless Drathorin logs in soon the trade circle is down one again, not that Drathorin or Darkdragon ever accepted the trade from me anyway. :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'll see if I can get hold of both of them.

No point sending money if it's just going to get pinched off of them immediately, if they have no idea what to do with it. So...

Keleth

I log in once a month. I used to log in more often, but when people only check the forums once every 2-4 weeks and log into the game about once a month...

You kinda lose interest or bother bringing up anything about the game. Because nobody is paying attention. And so the circle goes.
Help! I'm gay!

Darkdragon

I log in about once every two weeks, and I've been a bit busy with other things since the start of December. My apologies.

James StarRunner

Crumb-didly... Well THAT was fun... Didn't mean to up and die on everyone. I had amassed so much power! I... honestly don't know if I want to start again after losing a couple of years of work. :/

llearch n'n'daCorna

Darkdragon

I got my E-mail saying that if I don't log in soon, it would be deleted. Since I compulsively check my E-mail because of school, I saved my nation.

Mao

Drath time wiped, it seems.  Went to do my daily stuff and had an automated mail from the mod team telling me the trade was canceled because he went inactive too long.  Just letting folks know.

Keleth

Yarp, went inactive. Though judging by the base of things, a lot of people are active in name only. Cept Maybe Mao :V

I don't think I'll be getting back into it. Just not enough interest in it to keep me interested.
Help! I'm gay!

Mao

Well, I think that's it for me then.  I'm out.  I'll probably let my nation time out as well, so you guys have time to organize new trades.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mmkay. I know someone messaged me asking if they could have someone join the alliance. I have no problems with that.

We also had someone recently ask if our alliance could join theirs. Although, I think they were after me specifically...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Uh, Xenowolff...

... anyone happen to know which one of us he is? Coz, well, attacking someone in an alliance 6 times larger than your own is pretty silly, you know. And they've suggested that this is a particularly silly idea, and that they're more than ready to demonstrate why.

So... care to explain why you've taken this approach?

(Oh, and I told them they're more than welcome to demonstrate why, and that we're not going to protect you from your own stupidity. I did ask that they copy me on any communications, though, since I could do with a laugh at your expense.)

Kasarn

I would like to remind people that I have always kept the roster up to date (well, barring the time I wasn't playing, but nobody joined then anyway) and anybody who is not on it is a ghost.

While this thread is almost never active, it's so incredibly trivial to announce yourself and get listed.

llearch n'n'daCorna

We do have a few people on the roster who are from elsewhere, and asked if they could join up purely as a self-defence thing. I should point them here and ask them to identify themselves.

Also, we've just had MitchellBade from The Imperial Order ask us if anyone wants to buy tech, as they have some excess sellers. Now, he said most of them run 3m/100t, but some stick to 3m/50t; I shall endeavour to identify how they wish to run this, and pass the news on as and when I hear.

llearch n'n'daCorna

We've had an invite from sojourner to co-operate with his alliance on making trade circles etc.

Subject: trade circle

Message: I am sending this message out...alert your guys to make the changes and the trades...this will be a long term purple 3 bonus resource circle which is the best.

canadian bacon fish uranium
Kasarn marble lumber
Tezkat change uranium to iron cattle
eddieclark wheat water
Ser Brynden Tully aluminum spice
calicov sugar pigs

I would also like to invite you to our forums:

http://www.thelastrepublic.net

We can also work together on tech deals if you like.

sojourner

I'm guessing this means canadianbacon, Kasarn, and Tez need to fiddle with their stuff. Go to it, boys.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Given canadianbacon has opted out, I'm taking his part. And given I need to readjust all my stuff, I'm swapping to fish and iron.

This means Tez just needs to set up trades with everyone else in the list.

Just FYI:
Riverlands: Ser Brynden Tully
Calconia: calicov
TRRland: eddieclark
Seerfir: Kasarn
Throne of The Jaguar: Tezkat
Outer llearchberia: llearch

llearch n'n'daCorna

CanadianBacon is back.

He's now blind hodd, as shown here...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh. I should have linked in here to the forum of the guys who are protecting us. I can't remember where it was, and I'm in the wrong country.

... and someone in a 19 nation alliance attacked me for shits and giggles. Which is interesting. It would be nice to get our protectors to apply appropriate boots. Or, y'know, alert us to the fact that they're not...