Cybernations

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, February 18, 2007, 07:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkdragon

Just a notice for whom it may consern: I will be off on a short vacation with minimal Internet access in two days for about two weeks.

Tezkat

Have fun on your vacation! :mowcookie

In other news, we've received an invitation from a fellow Pegasus member. Care to go doormatting, llearch?

Greeting Tezkat,

Believe it or not, we're allies! :P

I don't think I, or any other member of my alliance have spoken to you; this is not good. I come to you as MoFA as Hydra as well as a purple friend hoping to improve relations. In doing this, I realize I have no idea where to find you guys, so if you could maybe give me a link to thine forums or an IRC channel I will certainly drop in and pay you guys a visit :D

Inversely, if you'd like to visit us, we're at www.cn-hydra.net and in #hydra on coldfront.net

Here's to the beginning of a beautiful (and long overdue) friendship!

Sincerely,
DarkEra97
Hydra Minister of Foreign Affairs

By the way, who's the current owner of #dmfa on Coldfront? It was empty last time I visited, and I don't seem to have ops there...

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tezkat on August 04, 2009, 09:18:21 PM
By the way, who's the current owner of #dmfa on Coldfront? It was empty last time I visited, and I don't seem to have ops there...

Fisherman.

No, don't look at me like that. I have no idea why, either. He says it was to prevent squatters. He's currently trying to hand it over to me, and is having some difficulty persuading the system to let me do anything...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone

good news, im getting my trades back and i now have positive income for the first time in about two months.

my oldest trading partner however left for a trade circle his alliance told him to. i am quite sad as his are the last resources i need.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I was chatting to Warmongrel from <alliance>, and he's setting up trade circles.

If you want in, throw your answers at this link...

Kasarn

Since there's nothing doing and my aid is about to expire, how about standard tech trades?
Send me $3m and I'll send back 100 tech over the next two tendays.

llearch n'n'daCorna

If anyone else wants to sign in for tech trades, we can organise a roster etc...

I'm in, Kasarn is in... who else?

Darkdragon

I'll be in for the foreseeable future.

llearch n'n'daCorna

selling tech, or buying? I'm in for buying, Kasarn is selling...

Darkdragon

I'll be on the buying side.

Tezkat

llearch n'n'daCorna

I make that three buyers and one seller.

I think we need more sellers. ;-]

insidexml

Sellers are the ones who receive the money and send out the tech, right? :U
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Tezkat

Well, three is convenient number of buyers regardless. It works well with any number of sellers, since you can easily rotate through 1 down and 2 up per seller per cycle.

llearch n'n'daCorna

True, but more sellers makes for a more stable layout; if we rotate it slightly out, it means that everyone gets some all the time, as it were...

Keleth

Sure, I'll keep selling tech I geuss o_o I could use some income
Help! I'm gay!

insidexml

:< If you need a seller I can help out.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Kasarn

Fine. I nominate Tezkat as the first buyer... he always is.

Tezkat

Monies sent to all three sellers. I was too lazy to put together a proper rotation plan.  :mowtongue

Next round: September 12ish.

Say... insidexml, why don't you join DMFA? Your current alliance seems rather... um... small. :animesweat

insidexml

Shaddup. :<

How much tech and to whom? :U

-Baroquemonger

Tezkat

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Kasarn

Usual order says that llearch is buying next, right?

llearch n'n'daCorna

usually, yes. Is it time yet?

Keleth

So who's receiving the tech this week?

Seriously, who :x
Help! I'm gay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Darkdragon and Tezkat. Look in the tech trading thread to see where they are.

Incidentally, I note Magic dropped offline for not logging in for 25 days. :-/

Keleth

Well, that's going to be a kick in the pants :o
Help! I'm gay!

Darkdragon

I have no idea whose buying and whose selling tech at the moment, but the aid's expired and I happen to have some surplus cash so I'll buy for this round.

PS: If anyone sees Kasarn remind him he needs to collect as he is nearing the deletion period.

insidexml

Who would we send the tech to?

-Baroquemonger