2-16-07 Your best friend is your worst critic.

Started by Jim Halisstrad, February 16, 2007, 01:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

Yeah, but if you further that negative reputation the downside is that you have a negative reputation.

MT Hazard

Has anyone else noticed the odd way Jyrrus's face is drawn in the last panel of Fridays comic? I edited the image with paint slightly in my copy so it looks right (to me at least)
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: luiqui on February 16, 2007, 02:28:04 PM

*disappears*

LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE JYRRAS!!!!!

Yyes, well.

Jy's assesment of Dan is pretty fair; of course thus far it looks like Dan's really hurtling towards some positive self-realizations that will make him a better person.  I still say Fa'lina paired Dan and Abel because they both have the exact same problem: they haven't been able to reconcile their inherantly good natures with the whole Beings are Good with Ketchup thing.

Is it her intention to improve being-creature relations?  Or worsen them?  Not always easy to tell when Fa'lina's involved...   :mwaha

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on February 18, 2007, 02:22:12 PM

Yyes, well.

Jy's assesment of Dan is pretty fair; of course thus far it looks like Dan's really hurtling towards some positive self-realizations that will make him a better person.  I still say Fa'lina paired Dan and Abel because they both have the exact same problem: they haven't been able to reconcile their inherantly good natures with the whole Beings are Good with Ketchup thing.

Is it her intention to improve being-creature relations?  Or worsen them?  Not always easy to tell when Fa'lina's involved...   :mwaha

Well, I forget the exact name of the course, but do remember that among other things, in her school she has courses on causing pain suffering, anguish, etc...

If she was actively trying to improve relations, she wouldn't be hiring new people to teach such, no?

(llearch says, snippy snippy)

Psy-Kosh

Roureem Egas

I'm gonna assume it was either redundant or it split off into something else entirely.

Edit: ...there is something wrong with me if I did something that dumb. :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

I extracted the extra quoted stuff that wasn't relevant.

I presumed you -were- paying attention to what you posted, though, so would be able to tell. Did I err?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 18, 2007, 07:58:45 PM
I extracted the extra quoted stuff that wasn't relevant.

I presumed you -were- paying attention to what you posted, though, so would be able to tell. Did I err?

Aaah, okay. My bad. I had thought that I had done proper snipping. Must have not been paying as much attention as I thought and undersnipped.