12/02/2007: Let's kick Abel!

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, February 11, 2007, 11:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygian

I still think that Jy is being influenced somewhat by Dan's heritage... it really can't all be natural...

Oh, and as for the whole straight/gay thing... why bother? We're all as confused to this, and the only safe thing would be to be general in definition, and say that Jyrras is bisexual. And that he's also a virgin. He has to be. Really.

Manawolf

That would also count for his attraction to Abel as well then.  Now you got me thinking of CCS and the whole attraction to magical beings.

terrycloth

Quote from: thegayhare on February 13, 2007, 03:45:28 PM
Wait  I still don't see that logic as making sense

The more male crushes a guy has the straighter they are?  how straight does that make me then?

Nooo, I meant the 60% straight bit seemed about right, not the 'more guys' thing. :B Sorry.

Jyrrass has 3 crushes but isn't sure which to follow. He's still figuring out his sexuality. And Lorenda was the one he tried to follow up on first -- when he had to pick arbitrarily which one to pursue, she was his first choice.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: thegayhare on February 13, 2007, 03:45:28 PM
but Jyrras has 3 persistant crushes,  and the two he seems to deem the important ones are the male crushes.  He didn't seemto think the one on Lorenda was important enough to talk with Alexis about

... or he got sidetracked by Danielle into not getting around to mentioning it, which isn't, after all, all that unreasonable, no?

Just my 2p. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MaskedRetriever

Heh, and if Dan and Abel's being Cubi having something to do with Jy-fluff's crushes on them hasn't occured to Dan yet, it certainly will be fun watching it happen.    :mwaha

"Abel's probably oozing charm magic to win people over to his side!"
"Dan..."
"Wait-- what if you've been attracted to ME all this time because I'm a Cubi!?"
"Dan..."
"This is terrible-- I could have been unconsciously manipulating you all these--"
"DAN!  EARTH TO DAN!  COME IN DAN!"
"*gasp* Now Abel's got you ACTING like him!!"
*SUCKER PUNCH'd*
:funkluigi1

superluser

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on February 13, 2007, 09:24:18 PMHeh, and if Dan and Abel's being Cubi having something to do with Jy-fluff's crushes on them hasn't occured to Dan yet, it certainly will be fun watching it happen.

I gotta say, that doesn't seem too likely.  He didn't seem attracted to Abel at SAIA, which I would have expected if it were a `cubi field effect.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

MaskedRetriever

Jyrras' attraction to Abel, if you ask me, started about the time Abel cracked the "my slave for all time" joke.

At that point, I think Jyrras' opinion of Abel arrived at "nice guy faking jerkdom" which from the look on his face already had him thinking about Abel as "cute" if not quite at "crush" phase.

My guess is that Jyrras was already falling for Abel before they left SAIA.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on February 13, 2007, 10:26:31 PM
Jyrras' attraction to Abel, if you ask me, started about the time Abel cracked the "my slave for all time" joke.

At that point, I think Jyrras' opinion of Abel arrived at "nice guy faking jerkdom" which from the look on his face already had him thinking about Abel as "cute" if not quite at "crush" phase.

My guess is that Jyrras was already falling for Abel before they left SAIA.

That's what i saw too> Jyrass has to talk to Abel get this out in the open. Who knows maybe Abel will go for it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Sorry I can't go there it's screamming with naughty images. Anyway this has to come down with a talk to Abel to settle things once and for all.

Manawolf

Even if Abel was faking being a jerk, there is a point where you get so far in that the lie suddenly becomes the truth.  Abel passed that line a while ago before he even entered the current timeline.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Manawolf on February 14, 2007, 02:51:50 PM
Even if Abel was faking being a jerk, there is a point where you get so far in that the lie suddenly becomes the truth.  Abel passed that line a while ago before he even entered the current timeline.

So another word we are allowed to kick Abel because he has past his time in the jerkyness dept hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting concept. I like it lets have a holiday just for Abel just to kick him any ideas of costume Abel will wear for the kicking of Abel holiday?

Manawolf

I'm not sure if that came out right?  Some of your message was a bit unclear.

Zedd

Some Mana? Im surpized he could speak with crumbs in his mouth

MaskedRetriever

Bah, sure it's true that no amount of simple hugs is going to de-grouch everyone's favorite grouchypoutykitty, he's clearly only being a jerk because he hasn't been persuaded to come out of his shell yet.

Now, it's gonna take more than Jyrras showing off how few bites it takes him to eat a bananna to get Abel to come around, but I do think Jyrras has a better chance than most: Abel will be reluctant to pierce a mind-shield he put up (honest jerk, remember?) to figure out what's really going on in Jyrras' head, AND he's still trying tricks designed for Cubi.  Jyrras just might be the best chance Abel has to break out of that shell, just because his defenses aren't designed for keeping out small cuddly fluffy beings with a penchant for ruthless logic.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on February 14, 2007, 08:25:23 PM
Bah, sure it's true that no amount of simple hugs is going to de-grouch everyone's favorite grouchypoutykitty, he's clearly only being a jerk because he hasn't been persuaded to come out of his shell yet.

Now, it's gonna take more than Jyrras showing off how few bites it takes him to eat a bananna to get Abel to come around, but I do think Jyrras has a better chance than most: Abel will be reluctant to pierce a mind-shield he put up (honest jerk, remember?) to figure out what's really going on in Jyrras' head, AND he's still trying tricks designed for Cubi.  Jyrras just might be the best chance Abel has to break out of that shell, just because his defenses aren't designed for keeping out small cuddly fluffy beings with a penchant for ruthless logic.

Oh jeeze! I think you are quite right on this let the pursuer chases the Abel.