2-7-07: Now that is one panicking roorat.

Started by MaskedRetriever, February 06, 2007, 10:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: Eibbor_N on February 06, 2007, 11:48:00 PMYou can only console people for so long.

I dunno.  I used to be the king of consoling people.  I'd sit there and let people talk for hours.  It was actually kinda comforting knowing that you were letting people crystallize their own issues.  It's not too long until you see the sun set and the sun rise, and they're still talking.

If Dan really cares about Jyrras (as a friend), then this should feel like something that he's honored to do.  I can, however, see how Dan would be upset about Jyrras dripping all over his robe.

(Of course, I'm older and more bitter, now, and the fact that my biological clock is doing the Westminster Quarters doesn't help.)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

e_voyager

i have to empathize with the little roo rat. still he's emotional rollercoaster does not seem to have any room for passengers.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Shadowcatcher

Quote from: starcat5 on February 06, 2007, 11:33:54 PM
...but lets be honest here. Mentioning the rest was overkill. Wildy alone should be enough to ward off most potential threats.

And he's got his mom.  Lawyers trump all.  :mowcookie

Jim Halisstrad

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: Shadowcatcher on February 07, 2007, 01:15:04 AM
Quote from: starcat5 on February 06, 2007, 11:33:54 PM
...but lets be honest here. Mentioning the rest was overkill. Wildy alone should be enough to ward off most potential threats.

And he's got his mom.  Lawyers trump all.  :mowcookie

What of bureaucrats?

Kasarn

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on February 07, 2007, 01:18:30 AM
That last pannel NEEDS a Do Not Want.

The third panel could probably be hugs tiem :P

Jim Halisstrad

:shineget

Kasarn.  You rock on an epic scale of win and awsome.

Kasarn

*shrugs* Nobody else really seems willing to edit the comics... probably because they have better things to be doing :P

Zina

Tapewolf

Quote from: superluser on February 06, 2007, 11:42:19 PM
You know, I just realized something.  It's night time.  Given the precision in Biggs' and Dee's plans, I was expecting the plan to start before the day was up.  Is it possible that Dan and Jyrras might see dragon carcasses on fire upon the deepness in the sky?

Someone's been reading Vernor Vinge, I see >:3

That's a damn good point: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_725.php
"Half the world should sleep through it" - Looks like Dan and Jyrras won't.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

superluser

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 07, 2007, 04:05:27 AMThat's a damn good point: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_725.php

Coming off of my raging failure in interpreting the last two Abel's Story pages, I'm beginning to think that the plan might not begin for anything up to a week or two.

(To be frank, Vinge is on my to-read list)

Quote from: Kasarn on February 07, 2007, 01:43:30 AMThe third panel could probably be hugs tiem :P

Now it is.  With bonus final panel.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

rt

:mowsad Poor jy .. had a hard day .. looks like it has all come to a boil  :mowsad

Quote from: Tapewolf
That's a damn good point: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_725.php

Hmm Dan and Jyrass to save to world ??

ShiningShadow

I think at this point Dan should hug Jy-Jy for moral support why? you asked. It the simple reason Dan and Jy-Jy are the best of friends since they were young. I think Dan should give Jy-Jy a hug just to let all things out. I think Dan deep down is a softie and he dosen't let anybody see that side only to Jyrass. But it is priceless that expression says "I don't do HUGS.*Jyrass has to come to terms about everything in his relationships with Abel, Lorenda, Kria and Dan FINALLY to be out in the open and being honest to all of them.

Toric

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Jyrras still doesn't know about Kria's crush on him. If I were in Lorenda's shoes (hooves?) I'd definitely avoid saying "Hey, my mom thinks you're hot" at all costs.

About today's comic, this conversation just becomes more uncomfortable for everyone involved (save for Jyrras fangirls/fanboys, he should be getting quite a chill now) as time goes on.
Yap by Silver.

AndersW

Quote from: Toric on February 07, 2007, 02:58:55 PM
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Jyrras still doesn't know about Kria's crush on him. If I were in Lorenda's shoes (hooves?) I'd definitely avoid saying "Hey, my mom thinks you're hot" at all costs.
Have you forgotten comic 374 and 375.  Jyrras knows about Kria's crush.

ShiningShadow

But in any case Jyrass should be open and honest with his crushes on everybody and let him go with Lorenda they are so good together.

Boog

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 07, 2007, 04:19:19 PM
But in any case Jyrass should be open and honest with his crushes on everybody and let him go with Lorenda they are so good together.
Mmm, not neccisarily. While a good relationship can start with a friendship, not all friendships should be the start of a relationship. Not saying it's impossible, just not definate.

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Azlan

Crying is important... crying on fur is... messy.  The emotions, so very rich, so deep, so not like anyone I know.  It used to be so light, how things have grown. *sniff*
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Zedd

I want to cry on people but I get lawsuits :<

Azlan

Quote from: Zedd on February 07, 2007, 10:20:07 PM

Most people get tears, you might want to have a doctor look at that... or a solicitor.

Zedd

Quote from: Azlan on February 07, 2007, 10:22:24 PM
Quote from: Zedd on February 07, 2007, 10:20:07 PM

Most people get tears, you might want to have a doctor look at that... or a solicitor.

You letted me cry on your sholder once...

Azlan

Quote from: Zedd on February 07, 2007, 10:24:46 PM

You letted me cry on your sholder once...

Never happened and this restraining order says it won't ever again.  :P

Toric

Quote from: AndersW on February 07, 2007, 04:12:37 PM
Quote from: Toric on February 07, 2007, 02:58:55 PM
Have you forgotten comic 374 and 375.  Jyrras knows about Kria's crush.
Yes I have. :blush Thank you for refreshing my memory.
Yap by Silver.

Boog

Jyrras is turning into a sort of reverse Tenchi Muyo at this point.

ShiningShadow

I think crying on fur is something special to let ones emotions out. I could see the cease and desisits orders pouring in  >:3.

Shadowcatcher

You know, maybe this would have been a good time for Jyras to not have that mind-shield.  It might actually help Dan help his friend if he truely could know the suffering he's going through.  The last frame with Dan's "ackward" expression worries me a bit that he might make a mistake.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... When does Dan -not- make a mistake? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Yeah if Dan dosen't make a mistake then we have problems *SCREAMS DAN YOU ARE A POD PERSON!!!!!* *and runs away*  >:3 >:3.