5/2/07 - Yeek!

Started by Aridas, February 05, 2007, 01:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

is it possible that jyrras is feeling guilty that he gave femdan such a hard time?

could it be that he is under the impression dan himself is there of guilt?

maychance he now is afraid all this is going too fast and everyone will make decisions they will regret?

and i still say dan should have brought chocolate, if nothing else then to placate jyrras with sugar and the side effects chocolate gives to people.

QuoteGive me chocolate or give me death
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

ShiningShadow

But until this whole matter between Jy-Jy feelings with Dan , Abel, Lorenda, Kri, and the Fed-Ex guy *oops wrong story* all settled he will have these problems popping up like popcorn. I dig the Jy master but this has to come to a decision on who is the one person that Jy-Jy will pursue. I think it's time that Jy-Jy has to grow up.

Alondro

*Charline snickers*  Well, since Fa'lina has been involved in everything else, I can't help but wonder if she's been directing even this episode as well, moving all the characters about like chess pieces in some ultimate strategy.  Grrr.. I must kbnow what she's really up to!  My nemesis...  >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Tapewolf

Quote from: Alondro on February 05, 2007, 12:33:03 PM
Grrr.. I must know what she's really up to!  My nemesis...  >:3

You realise "Nemesis" means she's destined to kill you, right?   >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Stygian

Quote from: Alondro on February 05, 2007, 12:33:03 PM
*Charline snickers*  Well, since Fa'lina has been involved in everything else, I can't help but wonder if she's been directing even this episode as well, moving all the characters about like chess pieces in some ultimate strategy.  Grrr.. I must kbnow what she's really up to!  My nemesis...  >:3

*Stygian shakes his head and sighs*  Why do you even bother? She's a rude, spoiled, oversized pink poodle without purpouse or reason. She probably wouldn't mind this at all, unless she was out of situations and people to ridicule. If anyone would be interested with this at all, then it would possibly be Kria and the Creature Council, and we all know that Destania is on there anyway so... :shifty

And I don't know why, but it feels as if this situation needs a sudden burst-in from some third party who is dissembling, sneaky and in love with both Dan and Jyrras.

Prof B Hunnydew

Which one Fa'lina or Charline???  Fa'lina maybe spoiled but she is also motherly.. and cute..
Well Charline is ..well the way she eats she should be a butterball.

PBH

Caswin

Quote from: Stygian on February 05, 2007, 03:13:37 PMAnd I don't know why, but it feels as if this situation needs a sudden burst-in from some third party who is dissembling, sneaky and in love with both Dan and Jyrras.
Dark Pegasus?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Valynth

ughck, thats sooo many flavours of wrong.

Personally, I have no idea what Jyrras is panicking about.  It's what he wanted, but not?  Make up your mind!
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Caswin

Quote from: Valynth on February 05, 2007, 05:34:46 PM
ughck, thats sooo many flavours of wrong.
What can I say - on the rare occasion that I go wrong, I do it right. :mowwink
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Tycoon

Quote from: Caswin on February 05, 2007, 05:30:19 PM
Quote from: Stygian on February 05, 2007, 03:13:37 PMAnd I don't know why, but it feels as if this situation needs a sudden burst-in from some third party who is dissembling, sneaky and in love with both Dan and Jyrras.
Dark Pegasus?

If there was ever an emotion that includes both a cringe and a laugh, this would be the time to use it.  :erk

I would hope that Lorenda would be the one who comes over, because I miss her a bit.

VSMIT

Quote from: Tycoon on February 05, 2007, 06:05:29 PM
I would hope that Lorenda would be the one who comes over, because I miss her a bit.

Maybe she's off fighting evil again, ala Comic 546.

Boog

Heh. I don't think he ever really intended for Dan to find out. Just that he'd pair up Dan and Matilda, and thereby move on. However, now Dan is being all nice and wonderful and understanding, and there's the risk of things going all romantic, and Jyrras just wants to get over this.

Sienna Maiu - M T

That'd be me.

Okay, but the comic was sooo awesome. It's random screaming hit a soft spot in my heart, the part that loves little neurotic people. :]
And Jy's expression, having a complete mental break-down...? *dreamy sigh*

MaskedRetriever

I just can't help but imagine Dan hugging him in an attempt to calm him down resulting in Randy Roorat Panic Attack (Freakout Factor 4).

"Ohh, Dan you-- wait!  You're just trying to be nice!  I shouldn't be enjoying this!"
"Well, you don't seem to be."
"I'm nnnuh... uh.. ooh.. AAAAAAAAAAA!!"
"You know, you could just stop hugging me."

:mowmeep

ShiningShadow

I think as this talk with Dan and Jy-Jy will result in A) things will be finally worked out and Jy-Jy will go to his true love Lorenda or B) Dan will be Dan and the emo from the Roorat will be priceless and very disturbing at the same time  >:3.