Viva La Bam

Started by Destina Faroda, November 21, 2005, 09:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

Normally I don't watch MTV shows, but Viva La Bam is such a stupid how that sometimes catches my attention because of the utter pointlessness of it.  Not funny stupid or Spinger stupid, but literally watching a car wreck stupid.  I have to wonder the producers justiify spending so much money on such large scale destruction on a regular basis.
Sig coming...whenever...

Xuzaf D

:yeahthat

Damn that shit is boring. They sit around laughing about what they're going to do for five to fifteen minutes, then do it and continue to record the reaction no matter how worthless it was. Then they might do it all over again for some cheaper laugh...

Sin Ominous

You should've seen its predecessor, Jackass.

Xuzaf D

I have. Trigger Happy TV was much better.

Helena

Viva la Bam? Bleh...I don't watch TV as much as I used to anyway. It has gone down hill.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Destina Faroda

I saw maybe one episode of Jackass.  That was dumb, but it showed people getting hurt, so at least it showed consequences for the actions.  This Viva la Bam crap is shot in this faux-reality style that makes these pointless stunts supposedly cool but just come off a well orchestrated attempt to show people being destructive without having to pay for it.
Sig coming...whenever...