I'm hoping nobody's thought of this already...

Started by Aridas, January 25, 2007, 05:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

Having already beaten Warcraft II long ago, I was looking for new things to do... The filename in the url is self-explanatory.

http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hazingtheorcs7km.gif

Blazehawk

Jim Halisstrad

OMG, warcraft 2!

Back in the day when Blizzard use to make games.

Jack McSlay

I personally enjoy playing aroung the level editor. I love a level I made where you have a single peasant capable of killing any unit in a single blow, at long distances  >:3
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Supercheese

Quote from: Jack McSlay on January 26, 2007, 06:36:45 AM
I personally enjoy playing aroung the level editor. I love a level I made where you have a single peasant capable of killing any unit in a single blow, at long distances  >:3

Kind of reminds me of the Age of Empires (One, mind you) cheat for the nuke trooper...

Reese Tora

Quote from: Supercheese on January 27, 2007, 12:56:09 AM
Quote from: Jack McSlay on January 26, 2007, 06:36:45 AM

Kind of reminds me of the Age of Empires (One, mind you) cheat for the nuke trooper...

come to that, anyone remember the code to summon the machine gun wielding dodge viper in AoE II? >:3

my favorite edited level in Warcraft has to be the sheep level, I usually take over half the board before I get bored and start using my balistae or catapult to hunt for my opponent's peon :3 (hint, houses make great permanent walls, and the basic barraks unit a movable wall to match no other)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation