1/29/07 - Shown in Supermarionation!

Started by Turnsky, January 29, 2007, 12:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Distracting

Personally, I think the lighting in the room is just bad, so it's making the room seem a little off color.

ShiningShadow

You think? proper lighting give the room the proper effect and colors to stand out.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 30, 2007, 02:45:07 PM
I think the bed Abel bought it beacuse he was getting sleepy and need something to lie upon. It's that simple no scientific explanation or what not.

Apart from the very basic snag that 'cubi don't need to sleep, hence my original question  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Valynth

I think the bed Abel bought it beacuse he was getting sleepy and need something to lie upon. It's that simple no scientific explanation or what not.

uh, 'cubi don't sleep.  Odds are he has it for ahem, other reasons.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 30, 2007, 02:53:28 PM

Apart from the very basic snag that 'cubi don't need to sleep, hence my original question  >:3

But Tw does the rules apply when Falina left SAIA her ability to predict the future is fading? That goes for the same of Abel losing the magic ability to stay up and not sleep I think the whole SAIA Academy is one magic booster for all cubi if they stay on the grounds. That's what I have got from what all of you saying about this.

superluser

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 30, 2007, 11:21:31 AMI think she's still got it for herself.  See 378 - it's got the Cyra Clan logo in it, so it's probably an heirloom of Destania's.  Why she has a bed is kind of repeating the same question, although I'm sure it proved useful in siring Dan.

Well, what about when she was recuperating from the attack?  I'll bet that Edward used a bed, too.  I'll also bet that Edward said at some point, ``Come to bed, you darned fool!  I can't sleep with you pacing around like that!''

This then brings up the question of what to do with Alexsi's bed.  Maybe that's the one downstairs.

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 30, 2007, 11:21:31 AMUnless he's got the last room in the basement, that would be a good reason for Alexsi not to have given him the room at all.

I had been running on the assumption that there was just one big room down there, but there appear to be three: Dan's room, Abel's room and a hall/foyer.  Since there are large cracks in the wall and sizable spiders and rats down there, I suspect that the only things furnished down there are rooms where furniture has migrated for storage.  I'll bet it's just the two rooms, the hall/foyer, and maybe a room for the boiler.  Alexsi would not put Abel anywhere near the boiler.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Tapewolf

Quote from: superluser on January 30, 2007, 03:28:51 PM
I had been running on the assumption that there was just one big room down there, but there appear to be three: Dan's room, Abel's room and a hall/foyer.

Amber described it as a series of unused rooms which are mostly used for storage but can be brought into full use if need be.  If I can find the post, it would be handy for the Lost Lake Inn article on the wiki.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tiger_T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 29, 2007, 06:08:29 PM
*rotfl*

Oh, and the camel spider? http://www.buckstix.com/images/spidy.jpg :-)

Not img'd, because I care.

A bit.

A very little bit. :-)

Snopes to the rescue:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bugs/camelspider.asp

Back on the drifted topic:

Abel had a bed at SAIA. Why shouldn't he have one at Lost Lake. (Whatever he might use it for.)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Kenji

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 30, 2007, 03:42:27 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 29, 2007, 06:08:29 PM
*rotfl*

Oh, and the camel spider? http://www.buckstix.com/images/spidy.jpg :-)

Not img'd, because I care.

A bit.

A very little bit. :-)

Snopes to the rescue:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bugs/camelspider.asp

Back on the drifted topic:

Abel had a bed at SAIA. Why shouldn't he have one at Lost Lake. (Whatever he might use it for.)

Two reasons:
1) Hiding under the covers from monsters
2) Making pillow forts!

Tiger_T

That aren't reasons to not have a bed.  :mowtongue :rolleyes
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Kenji

Tiger_T

I don't think you haven't got the negations mixed up.  :P
Tigriel's got a guest:

Kenji

Yeah? Well jokes on you. I just don't think.  :trooper

Zedd

I got it!

A) There would be a high focus of energys from under the floorboards of my room!!

B) Fa'Lina has a underground sugar mine!

C) Something is makign alot racket down there...Most likey a Jai alai court

ShiningShadow

Or

1. My school is part of SAIA academy and we are ready to attack the Dragons

2. My cookie jar has unlimited amount of magic I give it away at no cost to you.

3. The puppets are planning to overthrow the government.

gothtk14

How about this:

Just lock the door and put a spell on it to keep her out.
Then cast a spell to get rid of the spiders.