*Waves* I'm new

Started by Tiny crested flint, January 20, 2007, 11:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny crested flint

Hideeho!  I'm the newbie. first off, i know absolutely nothing so I'm going to ask a lot of newbie questions

All of my posts are to be read with the idea i'm speaking in a matter-of-fact voice or a high-pitched, silly one like when you go WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

It seriously is better to just ignore me

I Lovelovelovelove music like techno, disco, screemo(just kidding), and classical and classic rock

I Love to argue nonsensically but I promise not to get in the way.
I'll tell you stuff about me as you ask about me. so don't ask hahahahaha
Think Douglas Adams
What is worse? getting bannned, flamed, smited, pwnd, burninated,  or bombed?

xHaZxMaTx

First to greet the new peep!  *Waves back.*  Hello! :)  I'll let everyone else give you all the warning and what not, since they'd end up doing it anyway. :P

Tiny crested flint

bill

Quote from: Density Destiny on January 20, 2007, 11:22:49 PM

It seriously is better to just ignore me

*ignores*

:.

(Note that I'm probably the first person to ever use that smiley.)

xHaZxMaTx

WRONG!!!  I used it just the other day.  You fail!

Tiny crested flint

THANK YOU bill!!

I'm being Ignored! woot!

Kasarn

I could post in your thread...

r u gay?

Tiny crested flint

Nope  But have 3 gay friends one of which is bi

Kasarn

EWW. YOU HANG AROUND THE GAY.
You know you can totally catch the gay just by being near a homosexual. IT'S TRUE.
I was near a homosexual once and I almost caught it.
It's the Devil's work, I say. THE DEVIL!!!

TheGreyRonin

Welcome to the insanity, Density! Pull up a drink, sip a chair of your choice, and relax! None of us are normal either!

Zedd

Greeating...How are you..And enjoy your stay and have a cubi hug! >:3

Tiny crested flint

Don't friggin judge me!

(If your just kidding, im sorry for snapping, I just can never recognize sarcasm and just can't tell if it is or not)

Cubi hug good, right?

Aridas

I don't think anyone that stupid exists in this little corner of the internet, who speaks like that and means every word... but probably elsewhere. Anyway... to answer your question... cubi hug BAD! RUN AWAY! *catches density by the hand and runs*

Kasarn

I hear I may be a bit of a troll... I'LL JUDGE ANYBODY I LIKE.
Pro-tip: Anybody using all caps is probably less than serious

So, do you like hermaphrodites?

Suwako

HI-ya, Aiyno is the name. I'm not going to finish that sentence because it's lame  :B
Enjoy your stay. Don't be scared by the insane people and watch out for some mods and admins they're often more evil then the forum members  :U Especially the evil square incarnate of cardboard.  :B

*flees*

Stygian

*Walks in, carrying a delicate tray of perfectly balanced cylindrical crystal glasses filled with some clear liquid*

Well, greetings, man of significant mass! In response to your question, I must say that the worst thing that can happen to you here is getting bombed, albeit that is something we regularly do, as I am sure that you will experience once Haz gets his thumb out of his ass and on the trigger button...

*He takes one of the crystal glasses and proffers it to Density*

Nitro?

Tiny crested flint

wow, Stygian just greeted me.  I have nothing but respect for the guy on the grounds that he always provides that one lacking viewpoint and he creeps me out to no end. (he dances around with nitro!)

Alright! bombing in the near future! :eager just please wait a few more moments before reducing my thread to the tiny red cinders we love so much my good man.  and yes i'll take that glass for it will be I to cause inevitable explosions.

Tiger_T

You do know that there are five known states of matter, don't you?

Hi! :3

Where did he go?

>:3*ignores and wanders off, seaching*
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Density Destiny on January 20, 2007, 11:22:49 PM
What is worse? getting bannned, flamed, smited, pwnd, burninated,  or bombed?

... we can manage all 6 if you wish...

Welcome to the forum! Please leave your sanity at the door, and expect someone to pinch it the moment your back is turned.

Watch out for anyone warning you to watch out for anyone, they're probably not to be trusted.

And they kick puppies, too.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Nah, that's just Daka, he won't hurt you.

Tiny crested flint

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 21, 2007, 05:26:19 AM
*Bombs da Thread.* :3

You..............didn't.....wait........long...enough
Ah, to heck with it *smashes nitro*

Stygian

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 21, 2007, 05:26:19 AM
*Bombs da Thread.* :3

*Stygian emits a mad cackle, as he whips out and lights a silver lighter and throws it on the tray of glasses*

I am da bomb!

*...*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

RJ

Stygian

No! Don't take it! She'll blow us all to smithereens!

Oh, wait... I just did so myself. Ah well...

*He snatches up a muffin with one arm, the poor RJ with the other, and then munches off to find Llearch*

Tiny crested flint

gimme muffin gimme muffin!  I'm so addicted that I'll even eat the squirrel muffins.

RJ

Quote from: Density Destiny on January 21, 2007, 05:54:41 AM
gimme muffin gimme muffin!  I'm so addicted that I'll even eat the squirrel muffins.

Even if they'll give you a killing stomach ache?  :U

bill

Joey, do you like gladiator movies?

xHaZxMaTx

You talkin' to me, Bill? :<  Or are you quoting Airplane?