NINTENDOGS!!!

Started by husky, August 25, 2005, 11:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

husky

OMG this game is giving me cavities, but seriously its a simulator for those who can't have dogs, cause they live in an appartment, or what not
any how If you have a DS id say give it a try, its really fun...

Paavo

Do they have many breeds to choose from?

Fizzbit

Quote from: Paavo on August 26, 2005, 04:40:58 PM
Do they have many breeds to choose from?

Every game starts with six puppies and then as you progress through the game, based in items you find and owner points you earn, more dogs become available. All 18 puppies can be unlocked in every version.

I myself got the Lab version and have a cute little male Welsh Corgi named Hiccup. He's so adorable ^_^

Paavo

Can you abuse it and kill it?  :D

ilpalazzo

probably not knowing nintedo. :spidey :|

Alucard_The_Great

lol! yes you can!

"Fargo's Thought for the Day:   * Mail Fargo
This Week on PlanetFargo:
Click to read the Article!

Nintendog Day Afternoon

Humor: So I expected to get emotionally attached to my new Nintendog puppy, but what I didn't expect was the terrible consequences after I inadvertently messed up her brain by shouting too loudly into my DS microphone. My story is a sad one, but perhaps it can shine as a warning beacon to other digital puppy owners so that you don't repeat my mistakes.

Read this week's column for the poop!

-Fargo"

I got this from one of my G4 newsletters! :D :) !

ilpalazzo

So what did the dog do?

Alucard_The_Great

eh. I have no idea! lol hahaha!

ilpalazzo

did the dog start dragging its head on the ground.
Pick up a gun and shoot itself. (I don't know how but just imagine)

Mageknight Locke

nah, more likely it got locked in the freezer then shattered when someone went to get some ice cream  :mwaha

ilpalazzo

Frozen Welsh Corgi Anyone? :D

Mageknight Locke

perhaps it was a chiwawa (spellings crap i know) that got stepped on or put in the microwave    :microwave

ilpalazzo