Stirring Up Chaos

Started by Sirius Griffon, January 15, 2007, 12:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGreyRonin

Stalker felt the world drop from beneath him as his pod fell from the ship, and flowed into a more comfortable shape. The descent bothered him not at all, and in fact made him relax somewhat. "Perhaps the young one is trustworthy after all," he thought, as the pod exploded, deploying a giant airbrake to slow him...

...Which burst within seconds, slowing his pod by barely a fraction. Stalker felt it give way, and tightened, folding himself into an armored, tightly wound cocoon as he slammed into the ground. The pod ruptured as it formed a shallow impact crater, and he momentarily lost cohesion.

A few seconds later, however, Stalker re-formed, a baleful glare on his face. "He tried to kill me! Under a truce!"

He allowed his body to flow freely from the waist down, consuming the remains of the drop pod and scouring the crater of every speck of loose debris. Nothing fired his appetite like preparing for a fight...

ITOS

As soon as Jack was free from the pod he ran a few meters and made a roll. From a prone position he then took pictures of the landing site, now lit by searchlights from watchtowers. The Order powerplant seemed a bit... chaotic with all the alarms.

In slowmotion Jack could see people moving around the facility, turning his head he could also see how Stalker devoured the drop pod. Less nice in slowmotion. Jack thought and returned to normal speed.

"I don't know if you guys are following some sort of schedule but I'd rather move than staying in the spotlight."
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Stygian

"Then why don't you move?" came a familiar voice from just behind Jack. "I've already scanned the perimeter on the way down. As for the alarms... They may know we're here, but not where we are here." Stygian chuckled, and then ran off, slinking over the ground with unnatural silence and then hitting some trees while moving around a large and tall wall set before an outcropping.
   Moving quickly, Stygian caught scent and sight of something that looked like a crash site. He hastily ran past it though, paying it no heed. The drop pods were built too well to malfunction, and had failsafes. Though that crash was probably the real reason anyone in the facility had noticed anything.

e_voyager

E left the pod and out of habit  brushes his arms checking his reaction time and his functionailty. he was well enough. he looked around. it was time for he mission to Begin. He smiled his  arm buster coming online and out of standby. it was time to have some fun and who knows there may be something useful around here.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boog

"Whoo! Whatta rush!" Shadou laughed as he clambered out of his pod. He'd used up a great deal of lungpower from additional "whoo" -ing over the course of his ever-so-gracefull descent, "GOTTA get me onna these!"
A bit more laughing and he had himself collected and professional-looking, two fireworks clutched between his fingers as he made himself aware of his surroundings. Bad-Luck just ate his pod. Rich Boy seems confident in his equipment. Clicks has good eyes, and seems to know what he's doing. Creaks looks undamaged. No sign of the Techie yet. He had a habit of mentally nicknaming those he worked with, though he was of the opinion that it only aided his efficiency. Asking how was a good way of getting yelled at.

Prof B Hunnydew

**PBH exited her pod and flys out and around the searchlights and landings on the roof of the security office, and shutdown the security cameras and finds the passwords to the doors...***

"Puppy, Stygian... Main gates opening and you have only five guards in the main courtyard and one in the main security.  Backdoor password to all security door is freedom or 696.  Releasing Bunny virus into the power grid control network,  Wait a minute IS this a power plant or industrial plant?    Are we at the drop zone or are we a few miles from target?."

PBH

Cogidubnus

Cog literally fell out of his drop pod and slammed into the ground. "Oh, terra firma, thou art a sweet mistress..." he said, laying there for a moment. Dignity be damned, he thought, men were not made for such things.He stood after a moment, taking long breaths and brushing dirt off of his clothes. The others seemed to already be walking along, and he trekked forwards to join them. Strange, he didn't see that one fellow, the one who had eaten someone. He wondered if he should hope he was alright.
He placed his hand on his Katana and ran towards the plant. It was time to stir the pot a little bit...

e_voyager

before running of all wild E deices to check  in with Leona. "puppy this is E have safely exited my drop pod and will rendezvous with other's in the dump raiding party before engaging mission. over." that done e waited a moment for any reply before checking his mental list for those that had volunteered for this mission.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey