Elloza

Started by Melpomene, January 05, 2007, 06:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melpomene

Hello, I'm Melpomene, which can be shortened signifcantly if it's too much to write x.x I'm a friend of Sirius Griffon here, and a long-time reader of DMFA. I figured that I'd join, considering that choas is quite fun~

I heard you're all very nice... though I'm not sure if that means anything >.>;

Oh, 'nd if anyone actually knows who Melpomene is (in ancient lore) without having to use Wikipedia, you get a cookie (that doesn't 'splode)~ :D

So... yaa... *not sure what else to say*

Oh! RP is like my crack. Please be my dealers? ;-;

ITOS

Intresting signature.    ...     Yes, that is the first thing I look at. :shifty

Greetings. :) You find the emergency exit in the upper right corner, it's marked with an x.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

RJ

Why hello there!  >:3  >:3  >:3

Yes... welcome to the forum, and I hope you have a fun time.

Please, accept this wonderful basket of home-baked muffins from me whilst I go running for my life! :rj

ITOS

*uses the emergency exit*

*ITOS has left the topic*
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Melpomene

Quote from: ITOS on January 05, 2007, 06:51:57 PM
Intresting signature.    ...     Yes, that is the first thing I look at. :shifty

Greetings. :) You find the emergency exit in the upper right corner, it's marked with an x.

I'm glad you like it. I have three others waiting to be used, too >____>;

Nyeh? Emergency exit?

Quote from: RJ on January 05, 2007, 07:01:22 PM
Please, accept this wonderful basket of home-baked muffins from me whilst I go running for my life! :rj

Why, a basket of muffins! How thoughtful. Thank you RJ

*accepts basket of suspicious muffins*

RJ

...I've wanted to be able to use that finally...

Dakata

Hi, newbie! :3 *Gives the first smite* >:3

Quote from: ITOS on January 05, 2007, 06:51:57 PM
ITOS, you're too obsessed with siggies. :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hiya, welcome to the forum!

Beware of.. oh, you've figured out the muffin one already. Good, good. In that case, beware of anyone warning you about anyone else. They're probably evil persons who need to be watched.

They're probably also right, but that's less important...

Oh, and I've run across Melpomene, but can't remember what it was, other than a webcomic written by, IIRC, the artist who does CotC.

I'd have to google, and that's hardly fair... since you've outlawed wikipedia, and google will just return the wikipedia entry via cache...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

TheGreyRonin

Welcome to the forum, Melpomene! No thanks on the cookie, though.

(Classical literature is rewarding...just not in ways you'd expect...)

Melpomene

Quote from: RJ on January 05, 2007, 07:16:09 PM
...I've wanted to be able to use that finally...

x.x

Quote from: Dakata on January 05, 2007, 07:18:43 PM
Hi, newbie! :3 *Gives the first smite* >:3

Again; x.x
But hiyas, thanks for the welcome, even though you smote me.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 05, 2007, 07:25:13 PM
Hiya, welcome to the forum!

Beware of.. oh, you've figured out the muffin one already. Good, good. In that case, beware of anyone warning you about anyone else. They're probably evil persons who need to be watched.

They're probably also right, but that's less important...

Oh, and I've run across Melpomene, but can't remember what it was, other than a webcomic written by, IIRC, the artist who does CotC.

I'd have to google, and that's hardly fair... since you've outlawed wikipedia, and google will just return the wikipedia entry via cache...

Okay... so beware of muffins, people who warn me and are probably right, and the warnings themselves? Do I have everything? xD;

Haha, thanks for trying. If your curious, you can Wiki it, though you'd be "disqualified". *gives a cookies anyways*
Quote from: TheGreyRonin on January 05, 2007, 07:34:12 PM
Welcome to the forum, Melpomene! No thanks on the cookie, though.

(Classical literature is rewarding...just not in ways you'd expect...)

Thanks for the welcome! ^.^ Haha, yes, very rewarding... but I wonder in what ways you're referring to?

xHaZxMaTx

*Waves.* Hello.  :3  I believe all the warnings have already been given, but that hardly matters to me, since I never issue any anyway.  The best way to learn is through experience.

Oh, and RJ, I thought you said that 'splody emoticon was too small. :P

TheGreyRonin

Quote from: Melpomene on January 05, 2007, 07:38:55 PM

Thanks for the welcome! ^.^ Haha, yes, very rewarding... but I wonder in what ways you're referring to?

Ah. I meant in the way that what seems to be information you'll rarely use pops up in places and ways that you never except.

*bows to the Muse of Tragedy*

Melpomene

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 05, 2007, 07:48:26 PM
*Waves.* Hello.  :3  I believe all the warnings have already been given, but that hardly matters to me, since I never issue any anyway.  The best way to learn is through experience.

Well, through experiance I now know RJ's cookies explode in my comp monitor, so I suppose it works. :D

Thanks for the welcome!

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on January 05, 2007, 07:51:20 PM
Quote from: Melpomene on January 05, 2007, 07:38:55 PM

Ah. I meant in the way that what seems to be information you'll rarely use pops up in places and ways that you never except.

*bows to the Muse of Tragedy*
Haha... ooh... Like right now? xD; Yes, that's always fun!

Tehee, I'm flattered~

Zedd

Welcome to the club

Melpomene

bill

Hello. (clever stuff goes here)

Melpomene

Quote from: BillBuckner on January 05, 2007, 09:52:14 PM
Hello. (clever stuff goes here)
:O That was so funny! *inserts witty remark responding to your clever stuff*

Danke for the welcome

Netami

Boog

Hey, welcome to the crazy, pull up a nearby dragon's tail and make yourself cozy, they wont mind. Boogeyman, at your service. Another lover of good RPs, eh? Methinks you'll like it here, we have new ones seeming to crop up every five days or so. They don't always last, but you never lack for options.

Dakata

Quote from: Boogeyman on January 05, 2007, 10:57:53 PM
Hey, welcome to the crazy, pull up a nearby dragon's tail and make yourself cozy, they wont mind. Boogeyman, at your service. Another lover of good RPs, eh? Methinks you'll like it here, we have new ones seeming to crop up every five days or so. They don't always last, but you never lack for options.
Yes, we will. :<

...*Beeps Boogey's nose and runs away*

RJ

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 05, 2007, 07:48:26 PM

I had to leave at least some of the newbie left for people to greet. It's just common courtesy :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Uncommon courtesy, I'd say.

After all, how many explosive fiends would you expect to do that for you? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Melpomene

Quote from: Boogeyman on January 05, 2007, 10:57:53 PM
Thank you very muchly! I don't like draggie tails, they're very scaly and hard. Box-spring matresses work fine, though~ Nyaaa... the Boogeyman? Like, Oogie Boogie? ^____^ That's spiffy cool right there.

Tehee, yayz~ RP variety is the best. I'm so glad joining wasn't a mistake :D
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 05, 2007, 11:24:49 PM
Uncommon courtesy, I'd say.

After all, how many explosive fiends would you expect to do that for you? :-)
Either way it's courtesy! ^.^

Sirius Griffon

Yay, you came! *Cheers and hands you some coke and pixie sticks* You should find it quite welcoming here as I did. :3 Hope so anyways, or I just may have to tackle you :P

Dakata

Quote from: Melpomene on January 05, 2007, 11:35:45 PM
Quote from: Boogeyman on January 05, 2007, 10:57:53 PMHey, welcome to the crazy, pull up a nearby dragon's tail and make yourself cozy, they wont mind. Boogeyman, at your service. Another lover of good RPs, eh? Methinks you'll like it here, we have new ones seeming to crop up every five days or so. They don't always last, but you never lack for options.
Thank you very muchly! I don't like draggie tails, they're very scaly and hard. Box-spring matresses work fine, though~ Nyaaa... the Boogeyman? Like, Oogie Boogie? ^____^ That's spiffy cool right there.
Yes, he's Oogie Boogie. He's not that scary though. He's about as frightening as widdle bebe bunny wabbit. >:3

...HAY. :< Not all of us have scaley, hard tails! Mine happens to be very fluffy-wuffy...like my belly...and my head...and the rest of me.

...But you can't touch. *Hugs his/her tail, doesn't let you touch* >:O -My- fluffy-wuffy tail!

Melpomene

Yay! *snorts pixie sticks*

And homgnotakcling. Or I'll get Livna to hug you to death! I SWEAR IT!
Quote from: Dakata on January 05, 2007, 11:54:25 PM
Quote from: Melpomene on January 05, 2007, 11:35:45 PM
Quote from: Boogeyman on January 05, 2007, 10:57:53 PMHey, welcome to the crazy, pull up a nearby dragon's tail and make yourself cozy, they wont mind. Boogeyman, at your service. Another lover of good RPs, eh? Methinks you'll like it here, we have new ones seeming to crop up every five days or so. They don't always last, but you never lack for options.
Yes, he's Oogie Boogie. He's not that scary though. He's about as frightening as widdle bebe bunny wabbit. >:3

...HAY. :< Not all of us have scaley, hard tails! Mine happens to be very fluffy-wuffy...like my belly...and my head...and the rest of me.

...But you can't touch. *Hugs his/her tail, doesn't let you touch* >:O -My- fluffy-wuffy tail!
Nyeh? I like fwuffy-wuffies! Please lemme huggle! I'll.... give you cookies! Non-'sploding ones, I swear ;-; I'm a good little muse! *tries to huggle fwuffy tail*

Dakata

I'll let you huggle my fwuffy-wuffy tail if you give me...

*Thinks* ....*Think think thinky think*...

...5 bucks! *Holds out paw* Gimme! :3

Melpomene

*gives you five bucks*

*huggles the fwuffy-wuffy tail* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Sirius Griffon

*Giggles and holds Eleven out as antilivnatackling shield*

Melpomene

Darn! xD You're too clever, Griffidy >.>

Hmmmmm..... I'd give you cookies if you don't tackle me? xD (Whoo bribes!)