The Brag Thread.

Started by Aridas, January 01, 2007, 02:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack McSlay

Quote from: Supercheese on January 18, 2007, 02:34:59 PMWait, people liked auto-aim in Goldeneye?
is not the auto-aim I was talking about but the aim button, which helped making the aim more precise by focusing only on aim itself not turning. now you've remembered, I had the auto-aim turned off back then >:3

however the auto-aim could be auite useful because it detects far away enemies that aren't visible yet due to the fog.
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Supercheese

Oh, I get it.

Yes, auto-aim could be useful, but not in close battles... or when explosives were involved.

bill

I just got through both cargo bays in SS2 with 10 health, and no psi points(playing as OSA, fun). I almost gave up when I somehow managed to get an autosave between two maintenance bots. Somehow, I got out of that one. Without my speedboosts, I'd never have gotten out of that'un.

Vidar

Quote from: Supercheese on January 18, 2007, 06:00:13 PM
Oh, I get it.

Yes, auto-aim could be useful, but not in close battles... or when explosives were involved.

Proximity mines FTW.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Alan Garou

I have a score of over 50 million in Lego Star Wars 2.  :boogie

bill

I got the Magical Pistol on System Shock 2, learning Standard Weapons just to use it. I have to wonder how the hell a bug like that got in.

Arcalane

bill

The pistol on Command that not only does not degrade or break, but has no recoil.