Fire Breathing

Started by Teroniss, January 01, 2007, 05:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teroniss

Happy New Years everyone. I just got back from a friend's game store, called Enigma's Collectables(Im the goofy one on the Floor with the Santa Marines.. He, my friend, had an adult nights lock in for New Years. Well needless to say, it didnt stay a lock in very long with those idiots. Half way into the night, when I was playing Warhammer 40k and getting drunk, I heard those goofballs were trying to do Firebreathing. Well knowing they were all amateurs (even the one who had years of work experience at the Texas Renaissance Festival) I decided to instruct them on how to do firebreathing.  Now, I have had training in firebreathing since I was 6, and tried my best to show them how to do it. Needless to say, only one of the drunken monkeys even got close to my level. The rest could barely produce a small even barely legible flame. Ah well, atleast they tried in all theyre drunken glory. Maybe later, when the minion working there uploads pictures or her movie of it onto their website, Ill post pictures/movies of the revelry.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sounds like fun. Just the sort of crazy thing I'd like to try sometime.

.. 'course, finding a safe-ish area to try it in is always a problem. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

I'll hold the torch you hold the vodka Llearch

Teroniss

Well, behind his store is a large drive through that is used to deliver goods. (You know, a restocking/dock area) This is next to a retaining pond, with plenty of water. So we didnt really have to worry about catching anything but ourselves on fire (which my friend did before my help).

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yup. Setting yourself on fire is one of those "must-do" things.

.. as is making sure there's a pond nearby you can fall into. And some alcohol to warm yourself up with afterwards... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears