Road Trip

Started by Chaos, December 26, 2006, 01:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joat

The purring stops slowly.

“Oh great, now she’s asleep. With robots on our tails, we do not need sleep right now,” Kane says. He goes over to the car radio and turns on some heavy metal.

“HUZZAVUZZA!” Charm yells as she quickly wakes up. She probably would have bumped her head on the car roof if she weren’t buckled up.

e_voyager

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 11, 2007, 05:24:02 PM
"Outta gas?" said Haz, noticing the van hadn't moved an inch.

"Gas? what is this gas? " Ask E uncertain. " is it like skull copter fuel that Wily still uses? i still say he should upgrade to a power core myself though"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Joat

“Power core? What’s that?” Charm asks.

e_voyager

"depended on what universe you in. in some it's a self controlled fusion reaction pretty much like a min star but in others it's an orb of super conductive material. int all honestly i'm not sure why it changes but it seems that the rules of local physics must be observed at least to an degree. " E says with a smile
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Joat

“Okay… so, what does that mean?” Charm asks.

“It’s creates power,” Kane says.

topher chee

Topher hops off the top of the van, well, I just realized I have a doctors appointment...TOODLES!
With that Topher took off in a flash.

Joat

*OOC: Mind if I speed things along and get us moving?*

e_voyager

( OOC. Go for it i'll try and keep up)

Joat

Kane looks out the back window and a look of fear finds its way upon his face. “Guys, we need to get moving! Now!”

“What is it?” Charm asks.

“HunterBots, behind us.”

“Yikes! We do need to get moving. The hunterbots aren’t fast enough to keep up with a car, I’ll bet.”

*OOC: And the car ride begins, as does a small plot arc, if the DM doesn’t mind.*

e_voyager

"hunters? have we been labeled mavericks or something?"

Joat

“Labeled whats?” Charm asks, completely confused.

“I have no idea what a maverick is, but HunterBots are basically robots meant to hunt down those of good alignment. They were created by this guy named ‘Sardor’, who is pretty much your generic bad guy. It’s weird, though. Last I checked, the guy couldn’t even work a microwave, much less design anything like that. Maybe he got help.”

*OOC: Is there a single bad guy I’ve created that was NOT a generic bad guy?*

xHaZxMaTx

"I'll save us!" says Haz as he proceeds to jump out of the moving van.  Unfortunately, and without his knowledge, the van happened to be passing over a bridge.  Haz fell to his death and left the thread.

:<

e_voyager

Hazzy noo!. don't organics know that they can't be rebuilt easily?

Joat

*OOC: O…kay…*

“He’s alive… isn’t he?” Charm asks.

“Oh, don’t worry. He’s just fine,” Kane lies. He has quite a remarkable poker face.

e_voyager

E looks dubious. "are you sure" but still E feels he should give Kain a chance first. maybe Kain knows something about hazzy  that he doesn't know.

Joat

Kane goes up to E and whispers in his ear. “No, but if Charm knew that he’s dead, she’d be devistated from it, which would mess with her fighting skills and we’d never hear the end of her ‘I should have…’ speech. Okay, so maybe that’s bit of an exaggeration, but I still think we shouldn’t tell her.”

e_voyager

E shivers and nods. he's encounter the phenomenon  before.

Joat

“Hey look, I can’t see the HunterBots anymore. We did it!” Charm says.

Sirius Griffon

Not the Hazzy! *Sirius looks out, pouts*

*She folds her arms a moment, shaking her head* Hazzy... ya know those sharks dont need to be fed so early...

*sighs and munches on a pasmesan and garlic pringles chip*

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Joat on January 15, 2007, 01:02:08 PM
"Hey look, I can't see the HunterBots anymore. We did it!" Charm says.
"My job here is done." says an echo-y disembodied voice.

Joat

“Wow, how is he doing that?” Charm asks.

“All smoke and mirrors, I’m sure,” Kane lies.

“Smoke? I don’t smell any smoke. Though there are quite a few mirrors around.”

“It’s an expression, Charm.”

In the distance, another HunterBot can be seen on the road we’re traveling. As we draw nearer, it says, “Surrender now or be term…” The van runs the HunterBot over, effectively destroying it.

“Sardor needs to get some sturdier robots,” Charm says.

Sirius Griffon

*Sirius's eyes widen* That is one cool trick... unless... what if he really IS a ghost?!?

*Looks around* Ya aint a ghost now Hazzy are ya? *Munches on chips a bit faster, still looking around*

*Raises a brow as bot is run over* Wonder how the Road crews will handle THAT mess...

Joat

“Really a ghost? So he is dead?” Charm says.

e_voyager

is he like the pac-man ghost?  doe he simply return home to put on a new body? if so then he may be more like me then i thought.

Joat

“Meow? You’re a ghost?” Charm exclaims.

“I’m gonna eat you. Wakka wakka wakka.” Kane jokes as he slowly walks toward E.  He then bites down very softly on the cloth of E’s jacket.

“But Pac-Kane, you forgot to eat a super-pellet.”

“Oh no! Ack… Life fading before very eyes… tell Ms. Pac-Kane that… that…”

Charm and Kane both begin to laugh.

“Oh, Kane. You always know how to lighten the mood.” Charm says, smiling. But then she seems sad once more. “But still, that poor guy.”

Chaos

*Sorry, Pulled a Real life there. If it happens in the future, just assume that I'll drive where wanted. Don't mind minor control over my character.*

Sorry about that folks... car stalled...

*Car starts speeding down the street.*

So... should I see where this road ends or any turns someone wants to make on the way?

Snuggles

"I vote for a see where this road ends." Goes over to the radio and changes the channel trying to find one that one everyone likes. "Ahh, video games hummor... I love it" Still changing the channels.

Tiny crested flint

As they drive down the road, a figure appears on the horizon.  Getting closer, the road-trippers see that it's a tall, skinny otter furre wearing overalls and... a helmet? ... standing on the side of the road and is also holding something.  At about 25 feet away they can tell that the furre is male and it's not a helmet, but a pair of ram horns that curve back and wind their way to the back of his neck.  For some reason he has a large piece of duct tape over his mouth and the something he's holding is a simple cardboard sign with Keep Going written in orange paint.

Joat

Charm pokes her head out the window to see, only to quickly retract it. “How can dogs stand doing that?”

e_voyager

"that was illogical. still one mus wonder why a bound figure would suggest that we maintain pace instead of lending assistance. mayhaps it is a trap further down the road."