Started by Chaos, December 26, 2006, 01:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

*Pulls up in a van*

Anyone up for a road trip?

Snuggles

"I'm in and i call shotgun"  jumping in the van

topher chee

Topher jumps onto the hood of the car.  "Yoohoo!!!"  I call the roof!

Sirius Griffon

*Is walking by when she hears the mention of a roadtrip*
Ooooh! Ill bring the chips!
*Hops into back seat of van with a sackful of various chippies of all types of flavors, including some which should never be mentioned!*

Chaos

Ok!

*Chaos looks into the back seat, and check seating room.*

We got ourselves about two more seats in the car... Make that one! (A have a cooler with space in it, space that needs to be filled with BEER!)

Anyone Else!!!

*Other People and other cars are allowed. Just to say, this RP is as Open as Open can be*

Joat

A female black cat being and her companion (a male full ferret) see the car and people getting in it.

“Let’s get on there,” the ferret says.

“Why?” the cat asks.

“Well, let’s see… We’re lost with no money and no supplies.”

“We have my bat.”

“Good idea!” the ferret says sarcastically, “We can eat it and wash your clothes with it and sleep in it and…”

“Okay, fine. You win.”

The ferret climbs up onto the cat’s shoulder. The cat then walks over to the car and says to the people inside, “Hi! We kinda need a lift to the nearest anywhere but here.”

“Couldn’t you have specified a more detailed location?”

“Why? It’s not like I have a home to get to. I used to have a cave, but evil robots invaded that one and nearly captured me.”

Chaos

Cave? Cool, gots meself one of those...

*Car turns on*

Anyone else?

Sirius Griffon

*Sirius grimaces at the mention of robots, looking up from her bag of cool ranch doritos*

Eeeeeew, nasty critters those! Never a bolt of lightning when ya need one! And they dont melt in a good fire when they should!

*To illustrate her point she wreathes a few fingers in fllmae, a slightly maniachal gleam in her eye, before putting out the flames and digging into her bag of potatoes and chips.

Want some chips?

llearch n'n'daCorna

5? In a van?

What sort of wussy van have you got, there? Most decent vans you can fit 9 or so people in... if you don't mind being a bit friendly...

... and, after all, with a road trip, surely you'll all be friends by the time we finish...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Mind if I tag along?  I brought a cooler full of drinks if anyone gets thirsty.  But before we get going, we should make sure everyone's used the restroom.  Don't want to be stopping every 30 minutes.

Joat

“Thanks. I am gettin’ kinda hungry,” the cat says to Sirius.

“Don’t forget your friendly neighborhood ferret,” the ferret says.

Then the last person says his peace.

“Oh, we’re okay on that. Do you have any orange soda?” the cat responds.

Snuggles

"MMmmm Soda... Any Mountain Dew?" Turning around to see everyone in the back.

e_voyager

i'm reading a lot activity here that seems to indicated a road trip. am i right? i never did get dad to install a road trip sensor in me but  doc light did this his pirate and ninja sensors... he has drunk enough to drop a bull elephant when he did though so i'm not sure which is which so either there's a road trip in the works here a ninja strike about to go down ore a pirate attack in the works.... regardless i want in
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Joat

“Doclight? Who’s Doclight?” the cat says, now seated within the van.

“Doctor Light, not Doclight,” the ferret says from atop her shoulder. He then says to E, “Yes, this is a road trip.”

e_voyager

cool i want in.  e teleports in his civilian garb  so do we have a destination or are we just randomly wondering around?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Joat

“No idea,” the cat says.

Sirius Griffon

*Waves to Hazmat* Drinks would be awesome, chips do get salty!

*Passes chips storange container towards ferret and cat* Take any kind you want, enjoy!

*Grins broadly* I hope its random, lots of fun things happen during random trips! But we need some tunes, whohas the music?

Joat

“Car radio,” the ferret says.

“Or ‘wheels on the bus’,” the cat says.

“Charm, that is the worst form of torture ever created.”

Charm then proceeds to sing the Meow Mix song.

“Stop. You made your point. ‘Wheels on the bus’ is the second worst form of torture ever created,” the ferret says.

Charm stops the singing.

e_voyager

and here i was  going to launch into 99 bottles.

Joat

“No, you were not,” the ferret says irritably.

“Meow. Calm down, Kane,” Charm says.

Snuggles

I like the Meow mix song... Come on everyone sing

*Meow meow meow meow... (you guys know how to sing it)

e_voyager

Quote from: Joat on January 04, 2007, 05:25:26 PM
"No, you were not," the ferret says irritably.

"Meow. Calm down, Pan," Charm says.
huh? an why wouldn't it? it'sa tridition song for the anoyance of compaly durin a car trip.

Joat

*OOC: Darn it. Forgot that I already gave the name “Pan” to another character. I must edit that name.*

*OOC: Done. His name is now “Kane”.*

Kane quickly goes to the car radio and turns it on, only to hear the Meow Mix song on the radio. “I can’t win.”

e_voyager

"no you can but i can. " was his hand over the radio only to have it started playing classical instrumental music. " well maybe i can't but this is better then that"

Joat

Charm looks as if she is in heaven now. “Meow…”

“Charm, you can’t seriously like this stuff.”

e_voyager

E laughed . well Dr. wright liked rock and roll and Dr. wily liked heavy metal... he also liked show tunes but we don't really talk about that.

Joat

Charm begins to pur. She closes her eyes and appears to fall asleep.

Sirius Griffon

*Ears fold down and every hair goes up on end at the sound of the meow mix song*
Thats like the Lampchop song! You know, the one that goes 'This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends! Some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because, This is the... dangit!"

*Goes back into eating potato chips and tries to get song out of head*

Joat

Charm is still purring, though she does actually seem to be truly asleep.

xHaZxMaTx

"Outta gas?" said Haz, noticing the van hadn't moved an inch.