This makes me smile

Started by Bloodreign, October 18, 2005, 11:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodreign

http://www.taitolegends.com/

Come 10/25 it gets released, 10/26 I snatch it up, 29 games, more than Capcom Classics Collection has, maybe not as many good titles as CCC though.

Still worth it for New Zealand Story, Bubble Bobble, and Rainbow Islands. Sega will bring this to the U.S. as Taito no longer markets games outside of Japan.

Darkmoon

Well yeah, Bubble Bobble is a great game, and worth owning if you don't already. Although, I would wait to see what the reviews of it say. No point in wasting the money on it if it emulates for shit.

Jorge D. Fuentes

I miss the old games... and I don't own Bubble Bobble.
I want that DS version and SOON damn it!
:spidey

Bloodreign

PAL versions run swell according to some users from SHMUPS forums, though they complain of lack of TATE mode for shooters.

Green Lantern

It's awesome that Rastan is there, but there's no Renegade. :*[

Bloodreign

Yeah Renegade is based off a Kunio game which belonged to Technos Japan, so I'm not sure if they'd have to ask Atlus (who I think owns the rights to Kunio now) might have to be a licensing thing, although there will be a Volume 2 and possibly more.

Paavo

European release says what?  :blink

Paavo

I will answer to myself:  N :evar !!!

:*[

Bloodreign

The European release is pretty close to the U.S. release Paavo, except you guys got it before we did for a change. But Capcom axed a few nice games from the original release, although talks persist of hidden games, which likely isn't the case.