Flammie's Theme

Started by Darkmoon, August 24, 2005, 07:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

I would love a midi or MP3 of Flammie's theme from SoM...

ilpalazzo

Do you own SoM if so just get to flammies part of the game till you get sick of it. YYAAAAYY.

You smote me once didn't you?

Darkmoon

No, I don't, sadly... and no.

Helena

Secret of Mana right? Well, I don't know much about that game but I found a midi site that mite have the right theme for Flammie I dunno but here is the link to the sites I found.

http://www.fantasyanime.com/mana/sommusic.htm

http://www.rpg-o-mania.de/content.php?id=362

And this site is good for looking up old game music...sometimes
http://rpgamer.com/games/sd/som/somthemes.html
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Darkmoon

I was able to find it actually on the GameSpy Network. They have a hosted site for SoM.

Helena

GameSpy Network? I don't like that place really. Well more my pc than me. My pc freezes up on the site

Darkmoon

(nods) I understand. Buit that's where I found it. I think it was like planetnintendo.com/secretofmana/ or something.

Paavo

I bought a copy of SoM just recently...in Deutch!  :erk

:D

Darkmoon

That would be useless to me. Actually, one day I may break down and pay the 60 bucks people want for that damn game. It's a gaping hole in my collection.

ilpalazzo

I got mine for fortie dollars. Man, I really have to post my games.

Here I will list a few
Suikoden 2
castlevania 1,2,3,4,dracula x, sotn. chronicles, all gba, both n64
SoM
ToS
RE4
Disgaea

cant remeber the hundred others  :mwaha

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

Could be I don't know what the hell gives ou the idea I counted them all. :|

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

how many?  TELL MEEEEEEEE :spidey :spidey :spidey :spidey :spidey :spidey :spidey

Darkmoon

Helena

Dang! That's alot...I don't have many compared to you all...but then again I haven't counted mine. But I bet mine is roughly only like 50 or 100 ish.

Darkmoon

16 systems, and a huge assed SNES and Genesis collection. Last I knew, only one or two people at ICVDF could beat my collection.

Destina Faroda

I've said this before but I have probably just over a hundred games...spread over eight or nine systems.  The only reason why I even have that many is because I've been playing games for fifteen years.  I fail to see how people can have so many games.  How in the heck do you play them all?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Well I bought a lot of them from Blockbuster when it sold off its collections. Some of them are crap, I played em once, then shelved em. A lot of them are games that I dig, but just never can get through... cause I suck.

Jorge D. Fuentes

It's true, he sucks at games.
I've seen him play CotM.  And AoS.  :P

Helena

Eh, I suck at games too. It took me and my other friend to beat Symphony of the Night all the way. And I also played Legend of Dragoon and I had trouble with that for a little bit I had to get instructions on how to beat a few bosses or where to go. I get stuck on most games, but I usually get far. I have only beaten a few games on my own...

Darkmoon

I beat AoS and SotN on my own, thank you :p

Only reason I haven't beaten CotM yet is becuase I keep trying to get that damn Black Dog card, and the fuckin Armors won't give it up.

Helena

:D I never played Aos...I can't a hold of a copy anywhere. It's too rare to find in my town, the next town over, and yeah. I beat Castlevania 64 on my own and Lament of Innocence. But...for 64 I had a bad timing so I got the Carrie bad version...I found it hilarious.

Destina Faroda

Now now now....you all cannot possibly claim that you suck at games.  I suck more than you do.  How badly do I suck, let me count the ways.

I suck so badly that it took me months to get past the swinging vines section in Kingdom Hearts, a part universally considered one of the easiest in the game.

I suck so badly I have not yet beat Kingdon Hearts.

I suck so badly that I got stuck at the fourth or third stage in Final Fantasy Tactics.  Those monsters in the woods owned me.

I'm so bad that I can't even start chapter 3 in Disgaea.  It's too hard to level up an item 10 whole levels.

I suck so badly that I never beat Super Castlevania Four.  I didn't even come close to beating it.

I suck so badly I needed a Game Genie to beat the original Mega Man.

I suck so badly at Street Fighter that I have NEVER beaten a human opponent.  Heck, I have video to prove how bad I am at Street Fighter.

So I have to go on?
Sig coming...whenever...

Helena

Nope. KH, eh? It's okay...my friend in Cali. got stuck at Aladdin's place. But, she is good at fighter games...so I dunno.

Darkmoon

I stopped playing KH. That game irritated me.

ilpalazzo

Show us the video Destina.

I own at KH got everything there is to get, even beat sephiroth a couple hundred of times, With the kingdom key.

I counted my games, I think it was 179 or somewhere around there, not counting genisis nor saturn.

Destina Faroda

You wanted proof?  You got a double dose!  Warning:  Those files are gigantic, so if you're on dial-up or a slow connection, don't even think about clicking.

No, I did not intentionally throw those matches to the computer.  I'm just that pitiful.  That's why I quit playing fighting games.
Sig coming...whenever...

Helena

Why did KH irritate you, Darkmoon? Was it because of donald and goofy being stupid-ish?

Darkmoon

The camera fuckin blows. Completely uncontrollable, so it was a pain to play. I didn't take a ton of damage, mind you, but I just hated trying to make the game do what I wanted it to do.