2006/12/11 Guess he didn't need mind-reading...

Started by superluser, December 10, 2006, 10:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 11, 2006, 02:29:18 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on December 11, 2006, 01:59:00 PM
You mean the reporter isn't going to say 'thank you' to Alexsi, the owner of the inn?  How rude.  >:3

... which Alexsi? :-)

Well, the notion was that Merbel walks in while Danielle and Jyrras are talking and says "She's gone, time to remove your disguise, Dan" or words to that effect.
I'm just saying that's not very likely since the reporter is going to want to have some final words with the 'owner'  of the inn, and as far as the reporter is concerned, that's Danielle.
(Ignoring the fact that it technically belongs to Edward and/or Destania since she probably doesn't know that anyway)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Snuggles

Roureem Egas

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on December 11, 2006, 02:21:10 PM
Quote from: Manawolf on December 10, 2006, 11:18:43 PM
His mind will break before the spell.

What I mean is that the mind shock from the info might break the spell...oh and as for debating the power of emotions, some of them can be so overpowering that it could break that spell.

I think this works under the assumption that it's Dan maintaining the spell. :/

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 11, 2006, 02:51:54 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 11, 2006, 02:29:18 PM
... which Alexsi? :-)

Well, the notion was that Merbel walks in while Danielle and Jyrras are talking and says "She's gone, time to remove your disguise, Dan" or words to that effect.
I'm just saying that's not very likely since the reporter is going to want to have some final words with the 'owner'  of the inn, and as far as the reporter is concerned, that's Danielle.
(Ignoring the fact that it technically belongs to Edward and/or Destania since she probably doesn't know that anyway)

*cough* I was proffering an alternative.

Speaking of which, here's another one. Merbel sees the original Alexsi, rather than Danielle, and attempts to remove her disguise, now that the reporters are gone....

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Whos knows if maybe Jyjy are begging for a good sodomy :shifty

Mel Dragonkitty

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 11, 2006, 03:46:18 PM

Speaking of which, here's another one. Merbel sees the original Alexsi, rather than Danielle, and attempts to remove her disguise, now that the reporters are gone....

Are you suggesting "de-dress-u"? Ouch. Haven't we had enough fatalities this month?
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Prroul

After reading the comic and four pages of comments, I still have only one thing to say...

Oh... My...

e_voyager

i doubt that would end in a fatality. after all Dan in not supposed to fight cubi right? he did promise his mom that he wouldn't
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

superluser

Quote from: e_voyager on December 11, 2006, 04:42:44 PMi doubt that would end in a fatality. after all Dan in not supposed to fight cubi right? he did promise his mom that he wouldn't

Well, I don't know that she ever told Alexsi not to fight `cubi.  I don't think he'd go for a de-dressu, anyways.  Just remove the magical transformation.

And since Alexsi doesn't have any magical transformations (unless, as I've suggested, Abel is Alexsi's mother...)

P.S. The first rule of fighting `cubi is you do not think about fighting `cubi...

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Angel

My initial reaction was "Dun dun DUN..."  :mowdizzy

Now, I'm torn whether to do this  :mwaha or this :veryevil

My guess (not very possible, but hey) is that Jyrras will confess to Danlexsi and just as he is finishing up (or right in the middle of his sentence) Merbel will step in and tell Dan to change back. And then everything will go fubar and the readers shall laugh. A lot. For a very long time.

Ooh! Or maybe REAL Lexsi walks in just at that moment! Jyrras freaks out (ZOMGWTF TWO DANS?!) and his brain officially turns into a Wendy's milkshake! And then Abel (watching from the shadows) faints in relief at not having to do anything.

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tiger_T

I'll believe Jyrras tells Dan(ielle) anything when I see it written down and recognized.
Call me paranoid, but I say we're still three to four plot-twists away from a revelation in that direction. :3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

GabrielsThoughts

wait! I know what it is, he wants Dan to test out his new gender bending patch...only when he uses it on Danielle...er...Alexi nothing happens.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on December 11, 2006, 03:58:01 PM
Are you suggesting "de-dress-u"? Ouch. Haven't we had enough fatalities this month?

Ah.. no. Just general mayhem and confusion.

Preferably in the minds of the readers. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alan Garou

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 11, 2006, 06:27:10 PM
wait! I know what it is, he wants Dan to test out his new gender bending patch...only when he uses it on Danielle...er...Alexi nothing happens.
That's just crazy enough to happen. And then when Abel dispels the transformation magic, the patch gets stuck on him as a side effect! It's every fanboy's dream/nightmare come true!

e_voyager

Quote from: Tiger_T on December 11, 2006, 06:04:08 PM
Call me paranoid, but I say we're still three to four plot-twists away from a revelation in that direction. :3

does that mean we'll see amber and fluffy hula again?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Caswin

Quote from: e_voyager on December 11, 2006, 02:50:15 PM
Waah i missed the joke.
It took me a moment, I'll admit.  But think about it.

1. What is the main, awkward thing that Jyrras has on his mind right now?
2. Who is he (really) talking to?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

e_voyager

Aleolus

I see two possible outcomes.  First, Jyrras tells Dan (unknowingly) that he's getting feelings for him, Dan freaks out, yanks Jy into another room and tells him that he is Dan.
Two, they get interrupted just before Jy can say anything, Jy has a heart attack from what he almost did, Lorenna runs in, catches him, and runs off with him in her arms.  The final result from this being that he realizes she's the one he really loves, and they go get married and have lots of quarter-demon, quarter-cow, quarter-kangaroo, quarter kangaroo-rat kids.

thegayhare

Aleolus you left off a possible Abel outcome

Jy squeek has 3 crushes after all

and besides who says they'd have to be monogomouse 
Abel and Lorenda could share the roo rat

e_voyager

lol hare you are even more naught then i am and i have a program for evil trying to run in my back ground. silly soulwear

Lomgren

About all that is left to say is that it's going to be an interesting week.

Madmann135

I find it intresting how all of Jyrras's crushes could simply devour him in one way or the other therefore turnning him into a victom.

Dan and Abel could devour his soul while Lorenda could devour his flesh.  And lets not forget the story "survival instincts 0 male pride 1" or something along those lines.

All in all I bet Jyrras finds a nice creature to settle down with for a little while.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

e_voyager

not likely but then that won't stop him from looking

Zedd

It might go down like this...
Dan(Lexi): So what be the problem little guy?
Jy: Well you see I have this feeling for someone...
Dan(Lexi): Oh you lucky rat...Whos the sweet lady? Is Lorinda?
Jy: *blushes hard* Ummm no...Its a guy...
Dan(Lexi): Ummm...Who?
Jy: Ummm..Its Dan...
Dan(Lexi): ACK! *thud*
*wash rince repeat*

e_voyager

Dan has more coll that plus he may have already guessed some of it already. he can be slow but he's not dumb not really

superluser

Quote from: Madmann135 on December 12, 2006, 12:33:58 AMI find it intresting how all of Jyrras's crushes could simply devour him in one way or the other therefore turnning him into a victom.

I've said before that I expect that if Jyrras and Kria get together, Jyrras will kill Kria on their wedding night.

e_voyager

that's a little morbid me plus Lorenda would never forgive him for eating ... er killing her mom.

superluser

Quote from: e_voyager on December 12, 2006, 01:48:41 AMthat's a little morbid me plus Lorenda would never forgive him for eating ... er killing her mom.

Well, I'm imagining that it would be self-defense.  Kria goes after Jyrras, and Jyrras uses one of his creations to kill her.

I would think that Lorenda would be more impressed than anything else, after all, she's eaten better for doing far less.

P.S. Amber, the previous cartoon button for the site index goes to 718, when it should go to 719.

Izkata

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on December 11, 2006, 11:35:59 AM
Quote from: Izkata on December 11, 2006, 10:53:50 AM
Hmm.... I just thought of something....

What if it's actually just about Wildy's book?  He doesn't know Dan knows about the book AFAIK, and he could be referring to the shonen-ai-torture bit....

Fixed that for you.

....what?

*snrk*

I agree with you, even though that's not how Wildy used it....

Tiger_T

*looks at new comic*

*tosses  his theory in the bin*

Oh well, can't win them all. :rolleyes
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK