Question About Comic #179

Started by Destina Faroda, October 12, 2005, 12:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

You know, I feel really stupid for just noticing this, but I have to ask now that I did.  In comic #179, Darkmoon says vampires can't procreate in the traditional sense.  But Dracula procreated in the traditional sense.  So was that just a special case or was Darkmoon just using an excuse to keep his mother at bay?

And in an icky speculation suppose Darkmoon were to knock up Katrina.  Would the child be just your regular dhampir, would it be 1/2 vampire, 1/4 cat, and 1/4 human, or would it be something else?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

You know, CV continuity is so fucked up, I could never even begin to try and explain how Dracula had a child. We'll just say that he's the exception, not the rule.

As far as Katrina procreating, I really dunno. I would have to assume that if she mated with a human, they would end up 1/4 cat, 3/4 human.

Destina Faroda

I have to wonder if it would split like that, or would the cat curse be hereditary to the point where any children she had would inherit it outright?  Also would the removal of her curse then remove the family curse, or would it be on an individual basis?

And that brings up another sick question that I'm surprised no one else has asked yet?  Does Katrina have a pussy's pussy?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Wow... I'm not going there...

Uhm, having never discussed the hereditary details of the curse with Katrina, i would have to assume that either the curse just wouldn't be passed on, or it would be passed as a permanent affliction, sorta like lycanthropy, which, in the case I would assume any children would come out half and half, no matter what.