The Belly-Up Tavern -Beware the Purple winged angel-

Started by familyghost, November 28, 2006, 08:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygian

Stygian grinned. He was in on his final glass, pouring the last few murky drops from the bottle.
   "Heh. Forbidden tech? Well, as long as you haven't dug up some of the Trinity's old stuff I guess I could care less... Although I am still out to get my hands on those Metron specimens of yours. Perhaps I could cause a ruckus with your granny, eh? Take the heat off you? After all, who do you think you could find who is better for dealing with magic users?" he laughed. His suggestion was only half a jest.

Kitsune Ascendant

*moonsoul decided to go for a somewhat faster approach. closing her eyes and concentrating, she sensed where the remaining pests were. as her mind passed over each one, a small ball of pure, intense energy formed around them and they disapeared in a puff of smoke.*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Mel Dragonkitty

Mischief glinted in Mel's eyes. "Could you arrange for it to be Belle's fault? My dearest cousin is the one who carried the tale to the Grand. And to sweeten the deal I can finally prove that it was Belle who tipped off customs during a certain misunderstanding in a certain port..."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Stygian

Bunching his fingers, Stygian leaned on the desk. Already he was plotting. They were plotting, their mind truly awakening with interest.
   "Humm... Belle..." they said, searching their memory. "Opaque white with blue fringes, and only just slightly larger than you? That can be arranged." Dragons were powerful, yes, but they too were dependent on magic. And often they were much too arrogant for their own good. They weren't about to really harm a member of Mel's clan, but agony and shame were not the same as harm. "Of course I'll expect to see some payment up front..." Stygian said, and reached out with his hand. "Not something big though," he smiled.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel picked one of the gems out of the handful she was still munching on. It flashed for a second, simultaneous with the large quartz ring on her hand before she flicked it at Stygian. "I even put some of the interesting info in there. The Grand is right, I am too generous."

The sound of crashing and cursing from the kitchen got Mel's attention. "You didn't tell me there was a floor show. I love a comedy review."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Stygian

Stygian casually snatched the little gem in the air with a hand, and looked at it for a brief second, his eyes glowing a vicious deep red for a second. Satisfied, he put it in his pocket.
   "'To the generous mind the heaviest debt is that of gratitude, when it is not in our power to repay it,'" he said. " As for that... If whatever is going on in there is even entertaining, then I will eat my own ears..." he simply stated at the ruckus.

KarlOmega1

Quote from: familyghost on November 30, 2006, 09:41:38 AM

He then began to search for the rare sake.  "You know we might be fresh out of that, gotta succubus that works weekends and she really digs the stuff..." 

*Karl gives the Barkeep a smirk*

"Yeah, it's pretty much popular with Demons and the undead...of course those without some Demonic blood in them or those that are not an demon assimilatee can't drink it without it leaving the taste of blood in the mouth...that's why the Bloodberry got it's name. it' tastes like blood due to high amounts of Iron compounds in it...

*Karl then whispers into the Barkeep's ear*

Karl: Thing is...while the fruit is native to Hell, it can only grow on Earth-class worlds, like the hellworld of Nemesis (where I got the word Nemesian from)...it cant grow on Venus-class or any other Class worlds that have extreme heat or cold, including Inferno.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

familyghost

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on November 30, 2006, 10:17:26 AM
"Oh why's that?"

The wolf incubus reached into his cloak and pulled out a fairly large bag of gold coins and tossed it to the barkeep. "Mind if a run a tab here? Oh and you serve anything food wise?"

Quote from: Snuggles on November 30, 2006, 11:09:24 AM
"alright i am done with this" The edge of the staff starts to light up getting brighter and brighter and starts to reach out to every inch. of the place. Wispering to the others with them "You might want to close you eyes"

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on November 30, 2006, 12:24:28 PM
On the barstool beside Stygian phased in a little white feline, smile first like the Cheshire cat. Delicate and fluffy with wide blue eyes she looked like the sort of person who needed to stay away from bars for her own safety. And absolutely the last person you'd expect to have enough in common with Stygian to get past hello. Seeing him face down and unable to appreciate her arrival she dropped the feline illusion becoming a pearlescent white dragon. "The information business is alway booming. I never run out of memories to plunder. You, on the other hand, look like you don't have nearly enough things to keep you occupied."

Mel switched her smile to the barkeep, "Whatever you have with the highest alcohol content, please." She looked disapprovingly at the tired little basket of stale popcorn by her elbow. With a tap of a claw against the side of the basket the contents changed to uncut gems. She scooped up a handful and began popping them in her mouth one at a time, crunching loudly.

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on November 30, 2006, 05:34:15 PM
Quote from: familyghost on November 30, 2006, 09:41:38 AM

He then began to search for the rare sake.  "You know we might be fresh out of that, gotta succubus that works weekends and she really digs the stuff..." 

*Karl gives the Barkeep a smirk*

"Yeah, it's pretty much popular with Demons and the undead...of course those without some Demonic blood in them or those that are not an demon assimilatee can't drink it without it leaving the taste of blood in the mouth...that's why the Bloodberry got it's name. it' tastes like blood due to high amounts of Iron compounds in it...

*Karl then whispers into the Barkeep's ear*

Karl: Thing is...while the fruit is native to Hell, it can only grow on Earth-class worlds, like the hellworld of Nemesis (where I got the word Nemesian from)...it cant grow on Venus-class or any other Class worlds that have extreme heat or cold, including Inferno.

Wraith gave a slight chuckle as he scooped the coins up.  He didn't recognize the make, but he wasn't picky, gold was gold.  "Bit of a problem in the back, small infestation.  It should be taken care of soon enough, and this should cover a good two days of drinking here."  After a few seconds of ignoring the customers Wraith heard a request for a drink with the highest aclhohol content and his eyes went wide.  "We have three drinks that equal out and we only sell them a shot at a time.  Nyquil, Sean Connery's Private Scoth or the oldest tin of Irish Whiskey in existence, take your pick, I'm going to alert to closest medical facility..."

====

Meanwhile, in the back room the remaining gremlins where doing a variety of things.  Most were panicking in a frantic mass hysterical mob and a few of them were on tiny lawnchairs with suntan lotion on their nose, small sunglasses and smoking cigarettes.  Then without warning they vanished, and quickly reappear, this time however a small red imp accompanyed them. 

"Iska iska, noi hou tef!" The imp pranced around, the gremlins soon followed and the imp guided them through a dimensional doorway that had spontaneously appeared.

====

It was at that point the demon responded to Wraith's earlier statement, or at least when Wraith registed the response as the demon leaned forward and whispered something about planet classes.  It would be just his luck that he would get someone who enjoyed their special jargon or lacal vernacular alot.  "Listen, the moment you walked through the door, you stepped in to a dimensional tear, so planets and stuff don't mean much here, everything's imported and you should know..."

Wraith was cut off by a small dimensional doorway that opened with a familiar red imp leading a conga line of Gremlins. 

"PERFECTION, GET YOUR ADOPTED LUNACTIC CHILD OUT OF HERE!" Spaz shouted angrily, for what would not be the only time of the night, at his friend's friend.

"Aww, but Chybee just wants to play pinball..." Perfection whimpered as he floated to the bar, still in the indian style position.  Chybee immedietly jumped into his lap and began to speak in an unknown language to his adopted parent.

"Let'im stay Spaz, he's calm tonight so he won't cause to much trouble." Wraith's eyes gave an evil, yet placated smile.  "Everybody, that imp is Chybee, Perfection's kid.  You mess with him you might find youself being used a chew toy or you may find yourself out of the bar very quickly, so if he starts to bother you just let me know."

OOC: If I missed anything let me know...

familyghost

KarlOmega1

Quote from: familyghost on November 30, 2006, 05:37:53 PM

It was at that point the demon responded to Wraith's earlier statement, or at least when Wraith registed the response as the demon leaned forward and whispered something about planet classes.  It would be just his luck that he would get someone who enjoyed their special jargon or lacal vernacular alot.  "Listen, the moment you walked through the door, you stepped in to a dimensional tear, so planets and stuff don't mean much here, everything's imported and you should know..."

*Karl gives a short chuckle*

Karl: yeah, I know about that...Permit by "No-Zone" Authority was given to this tavern, I believe...Am I not right?

OOC: No-Zone is An Interdimensional Law enforcement and regulation agency that exists in an Semi-isolated dimension...it's also a reference to a certain Sega/Archie Comic...
I'm a Skype User.

Snuggles

"hmm i thought that light would turn them back, well lets try at full power" and at that he turns on light almost like it was daylight in the back room in every inch of the room in one big flash that lasts about 2 min.

llearch n'n'daCorna

llearch sighs, shakes his head at the Gremlins, picks up his tea and vacates his barstool. As he moves, he dodges the conga line, before settling into a booth in a dark corner, pull a dark fedora out of a pocket somehow, settles it on his head, and watches out of the shadows under the brim - occasionally taking a sip of the tea, albeit reluctantly.

"I knew I should have brought my own" he mutters.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

familyghost

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on November 30, 2006, 06:11:34 PM

*Karl gives a short chuckle*

Karl: yeah, I know about that...Permit by "No-Zone" Authority was given to this tavern, I believe...Am I not right?

OOC: No-Zone is An Interdimensional Law enforcement and regulation agency that exists in an Semi-isolated dimension...it's also a reference to a certain Sega/Archie Comic...

Wraith's eyes only kept a slightly amused smile in them. "Something like that, just remember there are more things than mortal or immortal can fathom.  AND WILL YOU GET THOSE GREMLIN OUT OF HERE!"  Wraith directed the last part to PErfection who simply snapped his fingers and the Gremlins vanished.

"Meany..." Perfection pouted.

"Yeah..." Wraith rolled his eyes as Angela came creeping in from the back.  "Angela, orders upfront."

"One second..." Angela grumbled.  "I think I got flashed by a Gremlin."

"Well that would be one horribly distubed gremlin, now wouldn't it?"   Wraith smiled evily, Angela only glared.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel smiled at the bartender, "No isopropinol? I do love that blue stuff they put in it. Oh well, bring me some wine and I'll fix it myself."

Paladin Sheppard

As Angela walked out from the back the wolfs perked up and a rather evil grin formed on his face.
"Hellooo cute suff" he said in a rather leacherus tone. Patting his lap he continued, "how about you sit here and I'll give you my order."

KarlOmega1

*Karl had some question for the Barkeep*

"So you have a cubi working the weekends here, eh? Can you tell me what her name is? I know some cubi...a few of them work in taverns as well."
I'm a Skype User.

familyghost

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on November 30, 2006, 07:29:04 PM
Mel smiled at the bartender, "No isopropinol? I do love that blue stuff they put in it. Oh well, bring me some wine and I'll fix it myself."

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on November 30, 2006, 09:27:57 PM
As Angela walked out from the back the wolfs perked up and a rather evil grin formed on his face.
"Hellooo cute suff" he said in a rather leacherus tone. Patting his lap he continued, "how about you sit here and I'll give you my order."

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on November 30, 2006, 10:23:03 PM
*Karl had some question for the Barkeep*

"So you have a cubi working the weekends here, eh? Can you tell me what her name is? I know some cubi...a few of them work in taverns as well."

"We have that stuff on back order, if you can wait two weeks we should have some, and no you aren't going to get wine to make some that last time I let someone do that I had to rebuild 90% of the building."  Wraith sid in a flat, matter of factly tone.  "However, I could call Cardinal at the night club and see if he has any left he can send over..."  Wraith bent under the bar and pulled a small cell hpone out, dialed a number and was blown back into the bar by the blaring music on the other end.

Meanwhile Angela was giving the cubi a look of pure unadulterated "I hate my job and if I snap I'm taking you out  first.  Thankfully, Perfeection was there to intervene. 

"Hey look at me Angi!"  Perfection squealed as his head morphed into a balloon and floated away.  Angela just gave a dismissive laugh as she immediately calmed down.   Perfection took this time to saunter over to the cubi's side.  "Has anyone ever told you that tempting fate in a Reaper's realm is NOT the smartest thing to do, especially with a former Cheribum working as a waitress..." The next thing Perfection knew he was crumpled on the ground with a chair wrapped around his skull.

"SERVER!" Angela shouted down at the crumpled being and left.

Perfection then stood up and twisted around, the chair and soiled clothes dissapeared.  "See, I'm the Scion of Chaos* and even I didn't see that one coming."

Back behind the bar, Wraith had finished threatening his other friend and employee with act of torture that would have made Vlad Tepish blush.  "Your isopropinol is on the way, just give it twenty minutes."  Wraith then turned towards to the other male cubi at the bar and gave a loud "Ha!" as a laugh he then began rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter.

"Trust me, you don't know her, she was made by a powerful demon sorcerer whom she then killed and then she started stalking Wraith, so he gave her a job.  We call her Barbara, but she prefers Babs." Spaz said as he picked his friend up off the floor.  "She hasn't left the tavern since she started working here, in fact she should be getting up soon..."

"Yeah and she's a demonic entity from another universe entirely!" Wraith started to laugh wildly again.

"Trust me you don't want to know why he's laughing like that." Spaz sighed. 

"Wait, wait, go wake her up Spaz, we should introduce them!"  Wraith continued laughing.

Snuggles

Still in the back trying to finish the ones we haven't gotten yet. "I thought this was going to be easy

Stygian

Waiting for his meal, or whatever easy piece of meat that might come wandering by, Stygian was laying forward on the desk again, having popped a few black tablets of some unknown origin, and carefully examining the bottle of Styx wine. In spite of things, he looked dull. He put the wine aside, saving it, and instead took out a small dark metal flask from inside his hung off coat, and poured some equally dark liquid into the empty Wiskey glass.

At the entry of the angela though, Stygian's eyes darted to look at her for a moment, a red flare in them flickering and his face darkening for just an instant before he realized there was no imminent danger and settled. But she did give him an... odd sensation though. He chuckled almost inaudibly. The wolf cubi was probably in for more than he had expected. He put his glass to his mouth and took a swig.

When Perfection mentioned the word Cherubim though, Stygian choked on his drink audibly and nearly spat, then put it down and coughed, thumping his chest with a closed fist.
   "Hm. Wrong one..." he said distractedly. He breathed out, and then went back to his drink. But though he appeared uninterested, his eyes closed, and his ears lowered forward, all his attention was on the conversation they were having.

Kitsune Ascendant

*sniffs out and pounces the last few of the gremlins*

*the door to the back room opens, and Moonsoul pads back out, the last of the mogwaii pests hanging limp in her jaws. with a quick toss of her head, she launches it into the air and then swallows it whole*

I discovered they taste like chicken. well, to me anyways. oh, and the infestation's cleaned out *shifts back to humanoid form and takes here seat at the bar, finishing the glass of wine*

now, if you'd bring me a few things. I'll need one of those styx wines, the bottle of foxshadow you opened, some gryphon claw (it's one of the more popular white wines where I come from), a little lemon juice, and a little lime juice. oh, and a ice cube tray.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

the door to the establiments opens and through it steps and odd looking entity that looks like it is armored. the entity removes his helmet and revels an human like face with and odd sheen on it's surface as he shakes his hair out of it's pressed formed. he walks to the bar area of the establishment. and waits for a moment to be noticed by the server. " "water or peroxided. which ever is easier to get your hands on"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Paladin Sheppard

Still grinning the wolf cubi twitched his headwings as the angry cherubim stalked off, his eyes locked on her rump. "You know I was just getting a light snack right?" He said to the now reformed Perfection, "mind you I wouldn't have objected if she had sat down...cute rear."

Finally deprived of his target, the cubi turned to the barkeep. "I don't suppose that Fryewine is DR941 vintage or older? I've had a hard time finding a good bar with something like that. I've only got two bottles of DR1200 vintage at home."

Pulling another coin bag out he puts it on the bar with a business card underneath. "Would you mind giving that to her I do like to repay people I get some good honest emotions off. And the card well...Thats if she would accept a more personal apology somewhere private." He said with an amused smile.

Snuggles

Also walks out of the back. "Thanks for the help moonsoul. I would like to have a drink with you." Pulling the rest of the styx to them. "Hey could i get one of those flyers so we can have a drink of this?"

Cogidubnus

The man in black shakes his head from where he was watching the fight, and motions to the barkeep.
  "A drop of that delightful maker of Christmas cheer, good sir, the fighter of chills and the maker of peace among men, if you would..."

KarlOmega1

"well I can definitely tell you that I know know a cubi by that name or any artificial ones"

*Karl hears the word "Cheribum" being said by Perfection*

"so you say she's a Cheribum, eh? I happen to be a Fal'dev, which in Ancient Mobian means 'Fallen Angel'...of course some could be made by a mishap in assimilation by another demon. The doctors say I still can be Cubi as well...but the headwings might only come in when I turn 40"

*Karl shows his Black feathered wings and his tail that he usually hides when he's in Normal form*

OOC: I said I was Assimilated by a cubi, but I forgot to tell you that if certain gene codes are present in the body during Assimilation, could cause the creation of either a mix-breed...or a different lifeform than expected.
I'm a Skype User.

Stygian

Stygian's attempts at listening calmly slowly started to fail, as a vein began to pulse at his temple, and his face grew more and more irritated. He keept gritting his teeth, but at the last few words and, more importantly, thoughts that passed through the room unchecked by spells or good, solid mental shielding, he just opened his mouth and snarled, then threw his hands out.
   "Why, for the sake of the bloody...?!" he said, a rumble in his throat. Then he took his coat beside him and put it on, slid off the stool and gave an accusing look to all but Cognidubnus and the wolf cubi, somehow. He pulled a duster hat out from inside his coat, smooth though it couldn't possibly have fit in there without showing and without serious rumpling, and set it on his head, his ears streaking back.
   "I'm going out for a smoke..." he growled.

familyghost

I got work but I'll be back around 10 pm est to continue.

familyghost

Quote from: Stygian on December 01, 2006, 12:26:51 PM
Waiting for his meal, or whatever easy piece of meat that might come wandering by, Stygian was laying forward on the desk again, having popped a few black tablets of some unknown origin, and carefully examining the bottle of Styx wine. In spite of things, he looked dull. He put the wine aside, saving it, and instead took out a small dark metal flask from inside his hung off coat, and poured some equally dark liquid into the empty Wiskey glass. 

At the entry of the angela though, Stygian's eyes darted to look at her for a moment, a red flare in them flickering and his face darkening for just an instant before he realized there was no imminent danger and settled. But she did give him an... odd sensation though. He chuckled almost inaudibly. The wolf cubi was probably in for more than he had expected. He put his glass to his mouth and took a swig.

When Perfection mentioned the word Cherubim though, Stygian choked on his drink audibly and nearly spat, then put it down and coughed, thumping his chest with a closed fist.
   "Hm. Wrong one..." he said distractedly. He breathed out, and then went back to his drink. But though he appeared uninterested, his eyes closed, and his ears lowered forward, all his attention was on the conversation they were having.

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on December 01, 2006, 12:37:02 PM
*sniffs out and pounces the last few of the gremlins*

*the door to the back room opens, and Moonsoul pads back out, the last of the mogwaii pests hanging limp in her jaws. with a quick toss of her head, she launches it into the air and then swallows it whole*

I discovered they taste like chicken. well, to me anyways. oh, and the infestation's cleaned out *shifts back to humanoid form and takes here seat at the bar, finishing the glass of wine*

now, if you'd bring me a few things. I'll need one of those styx wines, the bottle of foxshadow you opened, some gryphon claw (it's one of the more popular white wines where I come from), a little lemon juice, and a little lime juice. oh, and a ice cube tray.

Quote from: e_voyager on December 01, 2006, 12:48:20 PM
the door to the establiments opens and through it steps and odd looking entity that looks like it is armored. the entity removes his helmet and revels an human like face with and odd sheen on it's surface as he shakes his hair out of it's pressed formed. he walks to the bar area of the establishment. and waits for a moment to be noticed by the server. " "water or peroxided. which ever is easier to get your hands on"

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on December 01, 2006, 01:09:09 PM
Still grinning the wolf cubi twitched his headwings as the angry cherubim stalked off, his eyes locked on her rump. "You know I was just getting a light snack right?" He said to the now reformed Perfection, "mind you I wouldn't have objected if she had sat down...cute rear."

Finally deprived of his target, the cubi turned to the barkeep. "I don't suppose that Fryewine is DR941 vintage or older? I've had a hard time finding a good bar with something like that. I've only got two bottles of DR1200 vintage at home."

Pulling another coin bag out he puts it on the bar with a business card underneath. "Would you mind giving that to her I do like to repay people I get some good honest emotions off. And the card well...Thats if she would accept a more personal apology somewhere private." He said with an amused smile.

Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 01, 2006, 01:51:35 PM
The man in black shakes his head from where he was watching the fight, and motions to the barkeep.
"A drop of that delightful maker of Christmas cheer, good sir, the fighter of chills and the maker of peace among men, if you would..."

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on December 01, 2006, 02:18:37 PM
"well I can definitely tell you that I know know a cubi by that name or any artificial ones"

*Karl hears the word "Cheribum" being said by Perfection*

"so you say she's a Cheribum, eh? I happen to be a Fal'dev, which in Ancient Mobian means 'Fallen Angel'...of course some could be made by a mishap in assimilation by another demon. The doctors say I still can be Cubi as well...but the headwings might only come in when I turn 40"

*Karl shows his Black feathered wings and his tail that he usually hides when he's in Normal form*

OOC: I said I was Assimilated by a cubi, but I forgot to tell you that if certain gene codes are present in the body during Assimilation, could cause the creation of either a mix-breed...or a different lifeform than expected.

Perfection heard the choking and coughing, but he also remembered the person choking and coughing.  Of course he mostly remembered a Dance Dance Revolution machine's side panel meeting his face so he just turned away and continued his conversation with the wolf cubi and overheard the kitsune's request.  He was about to pass it on when Angela came back in and set up a table as requested.  This of course held his attention for only a few seconds as a new person entered and asked for the most bizzare thing one could request at Wraith's tavern; water.  To this Perfection merely snapped his fingers and fabricated a tall glass shaped like Bugs Bunny and filled it with water.  Then with a beaming smile he said, "Look Wraith I'm helpful!"

Wraith however was answering the cubi's question as well as handing out a warning.  "No clue as to the dates, they tend to come from rather 'unofficial; sources."  Wraith's eyes then took a humorous look.  "And if you want to apologize to her, she's standing right behind you."  And indeed, Angela, in a full fit of rage was standing behind the cubi, her feathers ruffled and her pencil snapped in twain with small thunderclouds forming around her head.  "Just out of curiousity, what name should we put on the tombstone?"  Wraith chuckled.

Then Wraith heard the request for another order.  "Uh... is that Scoth, Brandy or Eggnog?"   Wraith looked momentairly confused. "Because we don't carry eggnog for another week."  Before he could bother to listen to ananswer though the other cubi asked about Angela, and again made Wraith laugh.  "Sorry, but she's from my home universe, kept trying to reform me too.  She failed."

"At least you stopped randomly stabbing people." Spaz said as Stygian go up to leave for a smoke.  "You are allowed to smoke indoors sir."

"Only during business hours.  Customers tend to frown on it and those that don't tend to not be a good source of income." Wraith grumbled.  "Anyway free frinks for you guys that tried to get rid of the Gremlins and if you need a bottle of mouth wash just ask, because honestly they aren't supposed to taste like chicken."

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel picked up another one of her gemstone munchies and flicked it at Karl. It pinged against his armor. "You haven't changed a bit, have you Admiral? You'd think after that little dust-up at your house there'd be some terms you wouldn't fling around so freely anymore." Then she spotted another familar face and waved. "E? Is that you?"

Paladin Sheppard

Turning on his stool the wolf sized up the angel. Grinning like...Well the wolf that he was, he handed the coin bag and card to Angela. "Sorry lass, I couldn't help myself. I was felling a bit drained and a bit of anger from such a lovely angel  as ye, well t'was a fine feast will ye forgive me?"

Not wanting to break eye contact with such a fine female form, the cubi tossed Wrath another one of his cards, which read:

Captain Paladin Sheppard
Mercanary

Contact details followed the name and title in varied languages.