The Belly-Up Tavern -Beware the Purple winged angel-

Started by familyghost, November 28, 2006, 08:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

E is like wise silent as he makes his move. he played this game as he played almost all games to the best of his ability with only request concessions but still her felt a little hollow. he knew 20 moves ago that this point was coming as he read his opponents strategy and play style he knew he would become aggressive toward the end of the game but also that but that time the he would have set up a barriers to prevent this ascension. this game was one of attrition and he had worn down his enemy even though he was his friend. e wondered if this last 30 years had truly incorporated the manner of a war machine into himself.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

Cog moves one piece, and leans back, light reflecting off of his shades. He watches E, interested in how he will react.

e_voyager

E responds by moving his king.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

"It is indeed over. Well played." Cog says, beginning the end.

e_voyager

e nods a little sadly. "i'm sorry it turned out this way. maybe i have been in this war machine a little to long"

Cogidubnus

"War Machine?" Cog laughs as he makes his last move, "It's a game of checkers, sir. You have caused me no undue sadness at my loss. And, as a balm to my ego, I probably should not drink before I play games of skill." He smiles. "But, even if this was a war, and we the generals, you did nothing uncouth. You gave no quarter, and I asked for none. " Cog leans forward: "If you are a machine of War, then temper your prowess with compassion. But compassion, in war, is for after the battle's won or lost."

e_voyager

E chuckles/ i may look humane but inhabit a copy of a war machine that was built to stop was was at that time the ultimate warmachine of it's time. there were both on bot armies that could stop entire robot armies but they had differing philosophies. i doubt if the true forte ever realized that he lost because the other war machine was built not for war but to be a human child original. e makes his move thanl you for he game.

llearch n'n'daCorna

llearch waves his hand at the wait staff, next time she goes past, and asks politely

"Mind getting me a refill, please? This one is a little past it..."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

"Thank you indeed for the stimulating game. Perhaps, we shall meet again?" Cog shakes his head, and moves back to the bar. "Now, to get a little un-stimulated. I've played an entire game of checkers, and no moonshine. Something is amiss."

e_voyager

E nods to Cog then stands and starts approaching the bar. "has the bar keep returned? i could use something a little stronger then water right now." e touches his belt and electricity plays over his body for a moment ans his armor become cloth and his body becomes flesh and blood. his mind remains unchanged but now he is receptive to strong drink despite his high regeneration that carried overt form his autorepair ability. 

familyghost

I know this is a lousey excuse, but I actually forgot I had this topic for a while. 

Anyway via a plot hole name Perfection, everyone's orders appear by their feet after this post. 

Wraith: He's been engrossed in several novels and arcing story lines.

Kitsune Ascendant

hmm... *takes a bite of pizza and eats a few wings*

hey waka. who's turn was it?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Snuggles

Quote from: Snuggles on December 07, 2006, 06:27:18 PM
"so you have been holding out on me" seeing him hit one of each 20s  "Alright my go then" steps up to the line and again fire one right after another. Hitting the tripple 15, tripple 10, and a 18.

(Kitsune 312 and Waka 285)

(Here we go)

I think it was your turn and what are we playing to again?

e_voyager

"thank you" sips his drink and is surprised to find and mix of everclear, mint and wolfs bane. "an excellent drink. i truly enjoy it" e sips his drips saving it's taste and effect.

Kitsune Ascendant

we were playing darts. I have no idea how may rounds we were going to go with it, though.
*picks up the darts and throws all three at the same time, landing a 19, a 12, and a 20*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

his game finished he sees that Karl has returned. "hey Karl you vanished on me for a while there"

Snuggles

What i meant by that is what amount of points are we going to?

llearch n'n'daCorna

llearch leans over, and chips in a comment whilst picking up his drink off the floor.

"Usually the game is played 'first to 501', except that there's no overflow - you have to reach precisely 501, rather than 501 or more."

"Oh, and bartender - the table will do, next time. There's a good chap..."

Cogidubnus

Cog, finally united with his glass of moonshine, lifts it high and takes a good, long swallow...and another...and finally, slams the empty glass down on the counter. He smiles, removing his hat and glasses, and reveals his bright yellow eyes. He sets both them aside on the bar counter, and raises his hand as if to ask a question. Midway through, he frowns and his head slams face-first into the bar counter.

TheDXM

OOC: I imagine that tech level is irrelevent here. If so I'll probably pop in later, if there's no complaints. Lemme know. Bye. Need to stretch out my RP muscles =) having not done so in many years.

familyghost

Quote from: The DXM on December 21, 2006, 04:19:53 PM
OOC: I imagine that tech level is irrelevent here. If so I'll probably pop in later, if there's no complaints. Lemme know. Bye. Need to stretch out my RP muscles =) having not done so in many years.

No problem, just be aware that I am so far behind the story (take a few weeks off for finals and see what happens), that I probably won't be catching up soon.  That's why everyone has permission to have their Orders delivered Perfection style (ala instant teleportation) until I return.  The faculty is on a massive smoke break during this time...

Wraith: Hehehehehehe.... *goes to burn down a village*

NOT THAT SMOKE BREAK!  Hey come back here!

*goes to chase his alter ego down*

e_voyager

E finished his drink and ask for another. his mind is heavy with loss.

llearch n'n'daCorna

llearch sidles up to the bar, raises Cogidubnus' head, slides a soft pillow under it, and fades back to his seat with a new cuppa...

e_voyager

cup in hand E suddenly powers down almost freezing in position before his bodies natural safeguards kick in and he slumps into a sitting slouch. as he goes down he realizes that other E's are going down as well. something was wrong and it was time for a meeting.