AFTER TENTHOUSAND YEARS I'M FRREEE

Started by God Tweeter, November 27, 2006, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Tweeter

Elader Arkon

Ohpleasenodon'tconquernowI'mjustbeginningandIvegottafinishhomeworkorsomething!

Welcome from a fellow newbie!

God Tweeter

All right all right, I'll do it tommorrow. :(

Roureem Egas

Where has the magic gone? :dface

Darn influx of weirdos.

bill

Amber Williams

Alpha! Find me five teenagers with attitudes! :U

Zedd

Alpha five: Up yours old dipwad! I mean...Right on it Zordon!

Saist

xHaZxMaTx

Oh noes, I actually know what's going on here. :<

Toric

+5 cool points already for the Power Rangers reference. Welcome to the forums! I'm Toric, the resident Forum Robot, and I've been shoved out of my hidey-hole to give you a random gift of some pink silly-putty. Have fun.
Yap by Silver.

Aridas

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!! ... I mean, welcome.

Miaka

hehehe.... I still have a VHS of one or two of the episodes that my dad pirated for me when I was, like... four or five.....

Anyways, welcome!

TheGreyRonin

Hi! Welcome to the insanity! Pull up a chair, relax, crush Tokyo under your mighty fee- wait, wrong side....

Anyways, welcome!

Cogidubnus

Darn flute...

Welcome to the forums! I would warn you to watch out for the crazies, but I think we need to watch out for you! :<

God Tweeter

No no, its me everyone should look out for, I AM a supposed and rumored elite haxor X. Which may or not be true. :kirby :mwaha

Thanks for the toasty welcome. O_o

Azlan

Welcome!  I call dibs on the mysterious stranger who turns out to be a villian... who is controlled and betrays his "former masters" to side with the good guys... plus I just adore green!
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

DigitalMan

Every other day, someone even more frightening arrives D: It makes me feel almost... sane... *shudders*

Damaris

Don't worry.  No one else thinks that.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

God Tweeter

Quote from: Azlan on November 27, 2006, 07:54:39 PM
Welcome!  I call dibs on the mysterious stranger who turns out to be a villian... who is controlled and betrays his "former masters" to side with the good guys... plus I just adore green!

I agree, this sounds like a good plan!  :kirby >:3

FlameSword

I'm a newbie and this is my first post :mowtongue. I think I saw that episode in Power Rangers Generations :mowdan.

P.S. I like putting smileys :rock  :ipod

Zedd

Welcomes....I am glad you came and all...Now...Get offa my property! *welds broom sword*

Shadrok

Welcome to the forum.

Quote from: Azlan on November 27, 2006, 07:54:39 PM
I call dibs on the blue ranger.  c:

Xuzaf D

::Gets the hell out of this thread::

Forces of darkness empower me! Take me back to my virtual reality!

...oh crap...

...this is my virtual reality...

::sings the David The Gnome theme::

Aisha deCabre

David the Gnome...wierd, I actually remember that.  :U  And I'm also pathetic as to have gotten the reference of this thread's title.  I used to pretend I was the pink Ranger.   :rolleyes  The horror!  Gah!  I never really noticed how cheesy the show was.  I did like the whole green ranger saga though.

Ah yes, and welcome.  Mind your feet, the mows can and will eat them.  I was never the same when Amber sicked them on me as a newbie.  >:3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on November 28, 2006, 06:51:00 AM
I used to pretend I was the pink Ranger.

I did a double take. I honestly thought I was reading a post from The Gay Hare...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Power Rangers? Please. Everybody knows they were just a lame version of Voltron..

:paranoid

*ahem...*

Two newbies at once? Okayyy...

Hi! Welcome to this place of strangeness.

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and do remember to hang on to your claim ticket if you want it back. Unclaimed sanity will be sold off on eBay at the year's end...

Beware of mows, talking boxes, squirrel-borne muffins, and anyone who tells you to disregard these warnings.

Have a welcome gift. *gives each of the new people a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Jim Halisstrad

:erk
I...
I just don't know what to say anymore.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Saist

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 28, 2006, 07:10:52 AM
Quote from: Aisha deCabre on November 28, 2006, 06:51:00 AM
I used to pretend I was the pink Ranger.

I did a double take. I honestly thought I was reading a post from The Gay Hare...

Nah, he was the yellow ranger.

* je.saist dives for cover!

KarlOmega1

Quote from: LionHeart on November 28, 2006, 09:16:03 AM
*appears in a flash of blue light*

Power Rangers? Please. Everybody knows they were just a lame version of Voltron..

:paranoid

Actually, the first season of MMPR is actually Saban's adaptation of Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger...which was one of many Sentai (translated means "task force") series in Japan.

Edit> the latest PR series, Power Rangers Mystic Force, is an Adaptation of Mahou Sentai Magiranger.

The next adaptation will prbably be that of Gougou Sentai Boukenger...if there is another PR series to come out.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius